Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7835&start_row=11

Does the PCR test leaves your brain poisonous?

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/4/2023 9:20:44 AM

Peter McCullough is a disgraced doctor. The reason someone might recommend articles from the mainstream is because they're based on actual research, and not a house of cards. How come all these short vid, non mainstream anti vax pieces are a google search away from falling apart, and why aren't y'all doin some follow up research of your own!? Be skeptical, play devil's advocate with yourself and fact check for yourself. McCullough's detox is merely pineapples, fermented soybeans, and tumeric. Anyone putting any effort into a mildly ital diet should be getting these already. The supplements he recommends are fine, but an authority on Covid he is not Google him and quickly find a disgraced doctor who's using Covid conspiracies to hold onto a failing career. Y'all don't trust the fact checkers, but do no fact checking for yourselves! Of course vaxed and unvaxxed people are showing the same spike proteins...the vax doesn't stop you from getting Covid, it lessens the symptoms...the Covid virus is covered in spike proteins...so if an unvaxed person and a vaxed person have the same virus, they're gonna have the same spike proteins!! Stop getting your medical advice from tik tok and facebook short vids! The pcr test is just a simple q-tip, to think otherwise is silly.

Messenger: thespeakingsilence Sent: 8/8/2023 3:43:45 AM

There is not one single bit of evidence that the covid vaccine reduces
the severity of covid/flu. It's YOU who needs to do the fact checking, unless of course you are in fact one of these "Fact Checkers" yourself...how ironic..

You are not a Rasta. A Rasta would never sprout the bullshit you sprout.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/9/2023 9:29:42 PM

There's mountains of evidence, to say there's zero is absurd, and I can't take that statement seriously, but believing any of it would mean lending some credibility to the CDC, WHO, Mayo, Stanford etc. I'm not saying they are all right all the time. I am saying that these organizations use the scientific method to back their research, which is plentiful...you are free to believe or not, it's totally up to you. If tik tok vids are your favored source of info, and you choose to blindly believe what's fed to you by an algorithm, then so be it. To me it's like believing that q-tips poison your brain, because there's as much evidence to support that as there is an old man in the sky granting magical favors. I don't care in the slightest whether or not you think I'm a Rasta... I'm not. I do hold His Majesty Haile Selassie in the highest regard, He is my Guru.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 8/10/2023 10:10:53 AM

Big up SunofMan!

More love and raspect Bredren, I and I know the I Rastafari.
Wisdom, logic, intuition, education and real life ixperiences are some of the tools used to descern the real from the artificial and Bro SunofMan has them things by the tons, if you would read the years of the posts hes made that would be clear. Also frumpy and not very wise to call your elder "not a Ras" when YOU not got your stripes yet. Come again w raspect. Clearly none of us trust blindly the med industry or the government or who or bill or elon or whatever. If a liar does say something true 1 time that thing is still true even when said by a liar. Lets build up each other and maybe make real progress as a people more unified.

Umoja ni nguvu

Messenger: thespeakingsilence Sent: 8/11/2023 4:14:32 AM

i hear you Evison but repeating and parroting the evening news and the daily papers is not shinning a light but is a lamp of darkness. We know
a tree by it's fruit. Please consider the dust on my feet brushed off.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 8/11/2023 12:31:17 PM

I give real thankhs Bredren.
Please itinue to share the I thoughts feelings and opinions with us.

I dont think the vaccine of covid is safe either and i dont recommend it. I have seen the seriously underreported and negative hurtful side effects with i man own eyes. The pcr test? Most likely not poisonous but could be some contaminated batches accidentally or intentionally or used to catalog dna samples or something sinister like that. Jah guide we.....

Unfortunately its too late for I to follow the ixample of Ras Garveys Africa avoiding all the mess completely

Ujamaa wanayangu

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/14/2023 12:36:51 AM

You can poke your your brain. Didnt the egpytians take brain out of nose before mummification?

https://www.livescience.com/runny-nose-brain-fluid-covid-19-test.html

Cant trust dem. Only JAH WAY trust in

They can fool some people sometimes but they can't fool all the people all the time

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/18/2023 5:48:58 PM

Please stop trying to judge who is Rasta based on whether or not you agree with them. That is foolishness.

It isn't Rasta to deny logic, reason, and the scientific method just because you don't like who is articulating the results.

I, as a man, am simply speaking as an advocate for peace, love, and harmony. And in that love for humanity is the desire to advocate for humanity's health and strength.

Some of you are worried about side effects. I can understand that. I'd be more worried about the up front effects of a deadly virus but that's just me. I'd rather have side effects than DIE.

And I'm not speaking from mere theories. I have close family members who are medical doctors. I know a lot of people who are vaccinated. I know people who are getting infected after vaccination and the effects are much more like a regular cold. So it works and I'm not going to help spread an idea that causes people not to get the protection that is freely available to save their lives and the lives of their families.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/26/2023 8:14:04 PM

Ipx... we must also realize Babylon modern day slave masters use logic, reason, and the scientific method to manipulate, control, enslave and indoctrinate JAH people into their paridigm....

We pray, No more of your diseases and vaccine
https://youtu.be/NdHw_3pF42M?si=ASD4mW1sjzWqYxtq

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I