Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7776&start_row=1

True Rasta

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/9/2022 4:40:53 PM

True Rasta worship de Lord God Almighty, not Haile Selassie, not Jesus. Haile Selassie is not God. Jesus is not God. True rasta is also vegetarian. Theocracy is taking over. Babylon is falling down. No worshiping of idols. Massage from de Lord. Oneness

Messenger: Alabaster ointmnt Sent: 12/9/2022 5:51:52 PM

Right that is what I believe but HIM is Devine in his own right. His abunas crowned him king of kings and lord of lord so maybe that’s why there is confusion amongst the brethren.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/10/2022 1:36:30 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/10/2022 2:13:02 PM

Yes I alabaster Haile Selassie King of Kings and Lord of Lords JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/11/2022 4:45:07 AM

George Bush, What makes you think de massage of de Lord is foolishness? Why is de massage of de Lord hidden? why you insult de Lord? Lightning shall tramble you devil worshiper.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/11/2022 9:19:11 AM

Original Black heart this?

What kind of wordsound is Lord God. When black people first hear that? I ancestor first hear from SS Jesus when they did carry InI into bondage. Under the name of the Lord God and Jesus Christ. What an offensive wordsound to black people. None of them wordsound is native to InI, is Europe you gone you know

It was Haile Selassie I, Ras Tafarai Makonnen who did tell InI to return home to Africa, going one step further and setting land for InI.

It was the image of Haile Selassie weh did spark Rastafari in Jamaica in the first place to sight divinity and powa within self. Haile Selassie I represents righteousness over white supremacy for InI African race.

You lose your meditation bredda?
I know for fact that original Swaziland native spiritualities dont have nuttn to do with Lord God. That mean your grandaddy grandaddy grandaddy most likely deal in Mvelincanti and Emadloti sound over Lord God, nuh true? Why you deviate? Which evangelist did change the thing to Christianity is that I wah know.

Yet and still

I dont care to convert everyone to Rastafari not everybody has to see his Majesty I, Almighty I. As long as we all agree on the betterment and cultural identity of InI as Africans

Rastafari

I cant fathom an Incient people like yourself choosing to use these latin based wordsounds and overstanding to represent your idea of the divine, when you already had your own native overstanding and wordsound of the same. Colonialism the only reason Africans would say Lord God, them thing painful to watch

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/11/2022 9:43:06 AM

Haile Selassie

Power of AMANDLA in flesh

Yes Rastafari amandla awethu

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/12/2022 8:03:38 AM

Dis is not Garvey Africa but is de devil worshiper who licks menstrual blood, Ncola Mhlanga. He is de agent of Mswati. You vimpire has tried to kill I with yo friends but you failed. You killed 4 people but you were not booked to justice. Stroke upon you

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/12/2022 10:18:59 AM

Whoa Elder Black heart, be easy Rasta...simmer down,
Garveys comin w the real talk, no need to get vex a Bredren. Whats really goin on?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/12/2022 11:08:33 AM

Why Silver Magonraki gave you de password to his account? He also want to kill I, he can't. I know you are Ncola Mhlanga in Silver Magonraki s account. You and Ntobeko of Steki are messing up with dis website. Stroke pon Ntobeko de gossip monger.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I