Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7756&start_row=1

why has my post be removed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/6/2022 6:53:51 AM

So I put up a message here with very positive message and came back today and saw it got deleted.

I didn,t get any e mail explaining to me why……
It was about us black poeple here in Tenerife that we found home here and that there is room for everyone to come.
I don,t understand at all i didn,t insult anyone itwas a good mesage for us all men because i think all black people should move here seriously explain why it got deleted you know we,ll
Talk.
Remember you can lead a horse to water but you,can,t make it drink it and that,s what i,m doing here men.
Nothing bad here.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/6/2022 12:07:15 PM

Where is Tenerife?

Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/7/2022 6:12:24 AM

Its near the north west coast of Africa but the island belong to Spain but the tinerfenians DON,T WANT TO BE SPANISH.
They wanna be US.
You see they look like crackers but they behave like us and they wanna learn EVERYTHING FROM US.
They are BEGGING for more of us to come and they treat us like kings here man they give us everything we need.
It,s better then anything in Europe let me tell you I come from London and let me tell you it,s way better here then in London bro.
People who owns property they just GIVE US their place to live for free man.
I know some boyz who got FREE appartment with FIRNUTURE in it.
People here are very nice man NOT the typical Europeancrackers you see they hate crackers they wanna get,away from Spain and become african they don,t want anything european bro they say the spanish are steeling their freedom they are begging for us and they want all the europeans to go away

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/7/2022 11:09:02 PM

This is not the place to promote racist rhetoric and glorifying free hand outs

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 10/9/2022 11:33:01 AM

Can you repost it bredren?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/11/2022 2:37:16 PM

It was clearly a racist post that you used to allow you to use the N-word to your heart's desire. That was a post that was just for you and no one else. It is only fortunate for you that your ignorance isn't repaid in kind and that the only consequence was the removal of said post.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 10/11/2022 6:39:50 PM

Oh, my mistake. I did not see the original post and misread the first post. I had thought jessep86 was saying he had posted about a community in Tenerife...

That is disappointing. Iman am looking for a RastafarI or eco-community, for I family and I to move to...

All in JAH Time
Selassie I

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 10/11/2022 11:12:50 PM

yeah the first post had plenty of reasons to be removed.

I got heavy sock-puppet vibes from it, so much so that I searched out "Tenerife immigration tension" and found the truth. Seems that there was recently violence that broke out there.

I think when a post uses racial slurs and talks about highly charged political topics without any real personal-connection type language, InI would be wise to question the sincerity of the message. I say this because although I agree with Jessep this is not the place for promoting those things, I also think the poster made a calculated decision to PRETEND to be an "immigrant" that was promoting to move to a place because one could get handouts there. Which makes the original post a racist commentary in itself. Most people that I have met who moved away from their family and home and community and traveled to a new place, have done so to find work and opportunity, not because they were looking for handouts.

Empress Menen I & HIM Haile Selassie I Love

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 10/11/2022 11:26:42 PM

Bless Up Jahcub I, Link I : ras1said@protonmail.com

maybe a moderator could delete I post after Jahcub I posts that he has contacted I?

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 10/12/2022 1:40:39 AM

Give thanks, I copied the email and will link the I soon

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I