Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7747&start_row=1

Alex Jones is Guilty

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/5/2022 11:57:46 AM

There are a few crazy things about this. First... "infowars". Jones built a brand out of disinformation. He capitalized (literally) on people's fear and distrust while pretending to be such an honest actor, playing victim whenever possible. Of all the people he's accused of being actors, he's the real one.

Everyone harbors some level of fear of the government. We think this is because our government is inherently evil or wicked but I believe it is a deeper memory and a knowledge that seemingly no matter what kind of government we try it eventually fails because of one thing. Corruption. I think every single slice of America feels the same way about the American government and so when conspiracy theories start getting thrown around it's easy to see common ground. But we all have this common ground whether whispered or shouted. Some simply realize they can exploit this.

But here's the reality. If all the conspiracy theory folks got together and picked their own candidates and ran their own political party, hated everyone they were told to hate, loved every pillow they were told to love, it wouldn't change anything. Regardless of whatever new government they brought in, out of fear, to replace the old one that lost trust, their new government would eventually suffer the same fate because even if the first round of candidates were all perfect superhero boy scouts there's no way the next ground and the next would be. You can't get rid of it without getting rid of the government itself and that would allow other forms of corruption to take over.

Jones is one of the worst people alive but that doesn't mean he's stupid. He understood that his only real job was to transfer credibility from the people that were already distrusted to himself. So every time he called them out, every time he judged them guilty, every time he spread rumors about people behind their backs, made people trust less and less and eventually that becomes toxic. He will probably still have supporters who, like Trump's, simply won't watch any evidence that proves their guy is lying to them.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/6/2022 3:59:59 PM

Alex Jones lying about the school shooting is horrible, but there are many other guilty people also. What about George W Bush, Tony Blair, or Obama? Are they guilty for the Iraq War and the drone assassinations? I doubt we'll see Obama tried in court for the drone assassinations or Bush the lovable Grandpa who paints watercolors in the International Court anytime soon.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/7/2022 10:38:49 PM

Our Skin Is Covered With Invisible Stripes

By Kate Horowitz
Jun 15, 2015 | Updated: Jan 11, 2022, 11:00 AM EST

Envy the tiger and the zebra no longer. You have stripes of your own.

Human skin is overlaid with what dermatologists call Blaschko’s Lines, a pattern of stripes covering the body from head to toe. The stripes run up and down your arms and legs and hug your torso. They wrap around the back of your head like a speed skater’s aerodynamic hood and across your face. Or they would, if you could see them.

In the early 1900s, German dermatologist Alfred Blaschko reported that many of his patients’ rashes and moles seemed to follow similar formations, almost as though they were tracing invisible lines. But those lines didn’t follow nerves or blood vessels. They didn’t represent any known body system.

Here is how Blaschko depicted these lines in an early paper:
Wikimedia Commons // Public Domain

It turns out these lines are far more extensive than even Blaschko thought.

And today we know what they are: cellular relics of our development from a single cell to a fully formed human. Each one of us started out as a single cell, and then a little glob of cells. As the cells divided, they differentiated. Some became muscles, others bones, still others organs. And some became skin. As those skin cells continued dividing, they expanded and stretched to cover a quickly growing body. One cell line pushed and swirled through another like steamed milk poured into an espresso to make a latte.

Blaschko’s lines are the molecular evidence of those swirls.

Most people will never see their own stripes. As Blaschko noted, there are dozens of skin conditions that follow these lines, but most of them affect patches of skin or a single body part, not the entire body.

And then there are the chimeras. Remember the single cell that turned into a glob? From time to time, two of these starter cells will merge and become a glob together. The glob eventually resolves into a chimera: an animal with two lines of DNA. As the animal’s skin develops, the two groups of cells divide and swirl just like non-chimera skin cells. The difference is that the two groups of chimerical cells are slightly different from each other.

Sometimes, this difference is obvious. More often in humans, though, it’s too subtle to notice with the naked eye, and can only be spotted under UV light.

A version of this story ran in 2015; it has been updated for 2022.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/7/2022 10:40:32 PM

Hahaha what I did not reply on this thread?!

I created a new thread with that info and it just decided to post here instead....?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/16/2022 11:27:04 AM

Eleazar: Alex Jones lying about the school shooting is horrible, but there are many other guilty people also. What about George W Bush, Tony Blair, or Obama? Are they guilty for the Iraq War and the drone assassinations? I doubt we'll see Obama tried in court for the drone assassinations or Bush the lovable Grandpa who paints watercolors in the International Court anytime soon.

This is called whataboutism.

Imagine a couple is married and she says "we need to talk about our relationship" and then he says "yes, but what about Brad and Angelina or Kanye and Kim?"

Whatever issues you have about other people, I don't particularly have a problem with them. I could question those issues but it's obviously not relevant to Alex Jones. And no one needs to discuss all the guilty people in the entire world in order to discuss one person in particular.

Alex Jones is guilty. He was found guilty in a court of law. I live in America. In America, we have the freedom to have opinions about people's guilt or innocence but at the end of the day, according to our system, they are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

I understand why people want to make Obama guilty for a war he didn't start or for the MILITARY's use of weapons that Obama did not invent, but save that for another thread. This one is only about Alex Jones and his army of lies which makes liars out of people who believe and spread those lies.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I