Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7740&start_row=1

RastafarI

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 7/15/2022 4:48:36 PM

RastafarI is reality. scientific facts. word is Babylon already created Dem a psycho killing machine for killing InI through the internet. Jesus Christ even knows that and a im a still silent about it. who do you cry for help from is it Babylon medication, nope. you don't cry for help. you be strong like a Lion and wait for Jah trial to be done wid. RastafarI nah ah religion it's ah reality.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/6/2022 4:03:47 PM

Yes I give Thanks and Praises to JAH RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Richard 2022-51 Sent: 9/2/2022 10:37:21 PM

i don't think rasta should totally swear off the internet. it is a tool that can be used for some important things....you just have to be careful of the scams and misinformation

Messenger: seestem Sent: 9/11/2022 8:16:43 PM

The internet is the people not the wires or the servers. No network without people just like no government without the people, sooner we realize that the faster we can free ourselves. But as it stands nuff of us don't know our true strength, the strength that comes from unity and coordinated effort, because of this lack of knowledge the internet is a dangerous weapon against InI.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/14/2022 12:48:08 AM

Yes I, no babylon medication. Just more Livication. The same metal IandI use as tools can be transformed into cages and chains.

Livity, troddin, Rastafari Way takes conciousness. To harness the power of our free will and unite it with Jah as IandI.

Then no weapon formed against you or I will prosper. Nor shall any weak heart prosper, as the I said must have the strength of Jah Lion. And we do, only oneself can cage their own Lion Soul. No one else, no matter how them try to downpress you, attack you, set traps, manipulate the game and systems and all the evil them to hurt you, nothin, none of it can keep that inner Lion caged up besides you.

“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” –Nelson Mandela

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/21/2022 5:38:02 AM

Yes I. Rasta is religion of d most high. So ones n ones haffe deal with truths n right, love n light. Jah know.

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 9/12/2023 4:31:09 AM

We don't have free will. Free will has already been debunked by neuroscience..

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/12/2023 9:53:35 AM

I don't think that's true at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_free_will

IMHO... one of the things we're going to eventually get to is what is the actual mechanism for the trillion+ cells of a single body to "Act" as one? I don't view my mind as a single entity except by the definition of society that we are all individual people. However, we, as people, are a collective. You can see how humans act as a collective and evolve building roads and bridges and utilizing natural resources together.

I look at the cells of the body in the exact same way. They come together to form organs and build roads and highways to move natural resources (oxygen, water, vitamins, and minerals) between their colonies. If a colony(organ) is blocked off it will die. If it consumes more than it can take in, it will die slowly.

When it comes to the brain, there is consciousness because the voices of many form a democratic government that operates with one voice. However, as in any democracy, the government does things that the people aren't aware of and don't always agree with.

For example... people with addictions hear another voice. The addiction grows a voice of its own similar to the voice of your conscience because millions of cells have gotten addicted and they communicate their desire for it together.

One can also study Dissociative Disorders
https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Mental-Health-Conditions/Dissociative-Disorders

It makes sense that the mind (software running on the brain as bio hardware) is able to quarantine groups of neurons representing the memories of traumas and those memories can form their own sort of local government and voice, like the voice of an addiction.

So I would say free will isn't an illusion. The illusion is the idea that the mind is ONE sort of super cell when it is a collective of collaboration that intelligence and identity emerges from.

Our inability to realize the oneness in humanity is, again IMHO, a correlation with the same sort of mental illnesses that cause self-destructive behaviors in the human mind. Multiple identities/personalities can emerge just like we created different races that only exist as mental constructs. And in our insanity, we work against our own (HUMAN) species.

That is what makes us sick. We grow cancerous in wanting to block nature from others until they are fully cut off and die. And then we react by developing divisions and suspicions and oppression to which we must rebel against. Because we are sick and only love can save us.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/19/2023 11:54:37 AM

RASTAFARI ah REALITY - Yes!

But how babylon aghu kill We thru the internet?

I dont belive such things.

Just log off.

And dont take the microchip inna yu palm or forehead.

Blessed Love to One and All.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I