Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=774&start_row=1

The Axum Obelisk

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/14/2005 8:32:52 AM

Yes I, Blessings forIver

I was reading the NY Post for April 12, 2005 and noticed a word that cought my attention: "Ethiopia"

The article states:

"ETHIOPIA OBELISK RETURN STALLED"

"ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia -- Ethiopians will have to wait a little longer for the return of the Axum obelisk, a national treasure plundered by Italian fascist invaders nearly 70 years ago, the government said yesterday.
The first of three segments of the 78-foot-tall granite obelisk was due to be flown from Italy to the ancient northern city of Axum tomorrow, but the Ethiopian Ministry of Culture said it had been delayed indefinitely"

The first thought I had after reading this was "..... What in the world is an obelisk???" Then I looked into it... very interesting. I read that Axum is where ruins still stand of the Queen of Sheba's bath and palace, and holds the world's largest obelisks.
---------------------

Now I am wondering... what could this have to do with the change of pope? There must be a connection, with the real throne being Zion, holy land being Ethiopia... and only the beast from Rome... Why is Rome keeping this artifact from H.I.M. land?

Keep in mind, Idren, not that you need a reminder, that we see the signs of the time, and Vatican is up to some trickery now... if the last pope represented the mark of the beast, where does the next one lie? --Which page of Revelation are we living on?

Blessed Love and Respect
Selassie I

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I