Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7739&start_row=1

Blessings

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 7/15/2022 2:35:14 AM

I was wondering how is it possible to be a prophet or martyr without looking like a tattler, lol cause when Iman was young I told Pon my unc for coming home drunk Pon vodka to my mama and he got sent to a prism Fi dat and I barely wrote him while he was gone due to my young age of being eleven. Iman did not know about the existence of Jah Jah til abuh 14 and I wonder sometimes if my wicca unc might of done sum spell to cause ah bad luck in a mi Life yuhzeemi ... yet with the help of Selassie in have a good relationship now cause he was a Rasta at the time ... and is karma going to Tek effect in a me life Fi di ting cause I no fear wicca albeit it's good n righteous like rastafari Iman have never been good at spells seen Iman know I just have z natural fiyah spell Fi burn out the wickedness dat spell in which Jah Jah has entrusted eye wid...

could be Iman was a young prophet against drunkenness and mi always have a vision mi ah go die wid Jah within I as a martyr so I was going to start a band called Jah martyrs when I was younger but got forced in2 these rehab centers and yes I man is a Mon seen. can Rasta emperor or empress mek sense of dis whole shebang cause wicca is good what would cause Iman uncle to seek drunkenness when he had not a ting to worry fa ... Jah only knows ... and why did Iman tell Pon him to my mom when he was staying with ini family and was I supposed to do dat ah so mi seh just a likkle bit high into a meditation and needing to know am I a prophet of Jah Rastafari or just a snitch?????

that be the last thing that I wanted to be was a snitch iyah yuh Nuh see mi blessed love and guidance to all emperor or empress

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 7/15/2022 2:48:32 AM

Blessings I-gain
I also recently almost got into an altercation wid someone who brought wee into my group home because Babylon drug tested I... Iman was negative on the test and when Iman was asked by Dem who might've brought in di wee Iman put out a random name and dat one seh I'm a snitch.
And den there's another one time Iman took a tab of lsd and the popo asked I if I was high on it and asked where I got it from and accidentally said z name so I guess I am one... I mean a snitch...
Yet I go years and years widout snitching and then Babylon busts me and I crack n to tell the I the truth mi used to smoke slot of crack.... Jah be with i naturally ... Better know. I respek itself so why would Jah mek a mistake in creating I as a snitch yet always put I in the line of fiyah to do a drug or smoke the herb? If Ini wasn't meant to dweet then why does it follow Iman? Dem mussi be some Babylon agents trying Fi kill me buh I know Rasta never die! The power of the trinity , the trinity Haile Selassie bless and guide we all... Cha

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 7/15/2022 2:48:33 AM

Blessings I-gain
I also recently almost got into an altercation wid someone who brought wee into my group home because Babylon drug tested I... Iman was negative on the test and when Iman was asked by Dem who might've brought in di wee Iman put out a random name and dat one seh I'm a snitch.
And den there's another one time Iman took a tab of lsd and the popo asked I if I was high on it and asked where I got it from and accidentally said z name so I guess I am one... I mean a snitch...
Yet I go years and years widout snitching and then Babylon busts me and I crack n to tell the I the truth mi used to smoke slot of crack.... Jah be with i naturally ... Better know. I respek itself so why would Jah mek a mistake in creating I as a snitch yet always put I in the line of fiyah to do a drug or smoke the herb? If Ini wasn't meant to dweet then why does it follow Iman? Dem mussi be some Babylon agents trying Fi kill me buh I know Rasta never die! The power of the trinity , the trinity Haile Selassie bless and guide we all... Cha

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/18/2022 12:36:18 PM

Greetings
You put too much information into one thread to digest for me personal but welcome iah. Easy going....

Messenger: Ras Richard 2022-51 Sent: 9/1/2022 7:52:09 PM

we all make mistakes, you're being too hard on yourself. straighten up your life and try to live right by Jah

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I