Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7719&start_row=1

Opinions/info on the EWF

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The Order of Melchizedek Sent: 6/9/2022 9:52:13 PM

Greetings Idren in the name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God. InI am looking for thoughts and opinions from the I dem here about what the EWF is about and what they are actively doing these days. InI would like to possibly become a member and contribute but InI do not want to give contributions to a babylonian scheme. Give many thanks

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 6/13/2022 2:50:46 AM

Hail and Empress Menen i i i

Create your own that way you know what’s up . It’s been a long time since I have heard of the happenings on the EWF . Let us create an organization then . Seems like you have work to do!

Where do you want to start? What kind of organization is this , r u a humanitarian ? What changes need to be made ?

I’m curious .

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 6/13/2022 3:01:18 AM

If you join the United Nations and do some serious ground work you will get levels on the EWF . It was once IWF …initially . Lots of work there , children were starving in Africa and around the world but the work started in Africa . Feeding the people . First by making pots big enough ,no factories were around dem time only the craftsmen of the land . After the pots were made then the corn was grown , and milled by hand . Sugar was processed goats ,yes goats were milked and porridge was made . “Feed the people that’s the motto”. After the people were fed then they could fight . Fight for their rights , fight against the injustices of the African people. The kkk’ was run amoke they had lever levels everywhere but at that time they didn’t go by kkk . They were called k members .

Bringing back slavery they were . And succeeded they did. Slavery was upon the land . America. China . Cannens I believe was the name of Canada before I gave her my name .

Fast forward to today the war in the Ukraine is an attempt to have another world war . To divide up the land of AFRICA .

Forever on guard . Forever watching .

One love

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 6/13/2022 3:01:20 AM

If you join the United Nations and do some serious ground work you will get levels on the EWF . It was once IWF …initially . Lots of work there , children were starving in Africa and around the world but the work started in Africa . Feeding the people . First by making pots big enough ,no factories were around dem time only the craftsmen of the land . After the pots were made then the corn was grown , and milled by hand . Sugar was processed goats ,yes goats were milked and porridge was made . “Feed the people that’s the motto”. After the people were fed then they could fight . Fight for their rights , fight against the injustices of the African people. The kkk’ was run amoke they had lever levels everywhere but at that time they didn’t go by kkk . They were called k members .

Bringing back slavery they were . And succeeded they did. Slavery was upon the land . America. China . Cannens I believe was the name of Canada before I gave her my name .

Fast forward to today the war in the Ukraine is an attempt to have another world war . To divide up the land of AFRICA .

Forever on guard . Forever watching .

One love

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 6/13/2022 3:13:02 AM

The international world federation . That’s what I named it . My baby .my brain child that I nurished . But I gave it up because it served its purpose it accomplished and overcame . Africa is united ,one people one land . If you are serious about your organization and have work for the land then a meetup is in order .

Only then

Messenger: The Order of Melchizedek Sent: 7/3/2022 9:31:29 PM

Give thanks so sorry for such a late response. I reside in the states. In the very foreseeable future I will be applying for citizenship of Jamaica by descent. Both of InI parents are born yardies. I have also heard a lot of the diaspora is getting their hands on land in Ghana. I honestly am interested in doing anything I can do that will help forward our black people.

I have professional skills that I believe could make a real difference in one way or another also. I am on the verge of getting my business running (it has already been established and started) and im trying to see how and where exactly I can use my business to benefit our black people. Blessings in the name of the King

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I