Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=765&start_row=1

dollar bill, Spider? or owl?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/8/2005 11:57:17 PM

Blessed Love...

My bredren showed me something on the dollar bill that I had not noticed before... I was wondering if anyone knows of it's significance. There must be some reason to it, as there is reason for every other odd symbol on the dollar bill.

Not only is there spider webs all over it (look at the design in the dark part) but there is a little critter in the web also. First, I was told that it is the spider.. then I was told, it is not a spider, but an owl.. personally, I could see it being a fly too. If you do not know where I am talking about... look at the front of the bill. The #1 on the upper right hand corner is "encircled" in something looking like a fancy plaque. To it's left, there are a bunch of leaves. Look at where a leaf meets the "plaque" near the top.. right in the corner where they meet.. you can see the little critter. See it? I looked with a magnifying glass, and still could not make out if it is a spider or an owl.. or what...

Please let I and I know what the I's think it is...

Selassie I Love

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I