Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7640&start_row=11

Rastafari & Entrepreneurship

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: seestem Sent: 3/28/2022 4:40:40 PM

Blessed Love Idrens!

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/30/2022 7:05:41 PM

-It is the duty of everyone to strive for self sufficiency by acquiring knowledge and experience. To live always in dependence upon the assistance of others not only prevents a people from attaining its ideal, but also deprives life of its true significance and achievement.-
HIM Haile Selassie I, December 10th 1956 Page 96 Selected Speeches of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I

Selah

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 4/18/2022 2:15:26 AM

I say find what you love to do . What are your skills and hobbies ? What are you good at ? Can you cook ?

Start there , and go from there . Lookup business laws in your area ,call your local government and ask them about small businesses.You don’t need a loan , just a couple dollaz to get started . See it?

Try some free business classes if they are offered in your area. Find a mentor someone who can lead you through . I know that in Canada they have plenty of business opportunities and ways to get started ,I know people have gotten small business grants (not loans) . You wouldn’t believe but they have centers for people to go into and learn valuable skills . Or you can take a college program for business.

There are so many ways to go about starting .Ok you like food set aside a budget every month and save that . Cook up some nice food and have your friends come over for dinner ,let them pay for your meals. Spread the word . You can cater parties.

You like fashion , spend a lil money and go and take some sewing classes , you could pay a seamstress to teach you how to sew/use a sewing apparatus. Sell those clothes that you make. You could make militant clothing for the bruthas and skirts for the empresses we always need those.

You like sports?into fitness look into getting a licence to train people , create a home gym if your local laws allow it . Follow those guidelines… and train your neighbours train your friends train your family and have them pay for your services .

Do you see what I’m getting at here? We all have a purpose we are all capable of great things .Use your gifts to earn you another line of income .

Don’t look to get rich friend but rather to help to be honest to be a friend to be an advocate within your community . That is what business is all about !

Run those skills and talents by me and I’ll throw some ideas your way and you can use whatever seems useful. Go into this with a purpose stay growing stay learning and always be a student !

Messenger: seestem Sent: 4/19/2022 4:19:39 PM

Idren Cedric InI give thanks for the powerful quote from his majesty, Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: seestem Sent: 4/19/2022 4:21:36 PM

Idren Olivebranch, what the I wrote is highly appreciated. Blessed love mi Idren. Rastafari Idance and Itection.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/1/2022 8:34:21 PM

What a great reasoning
between ones n ones in the same field too..
Very beneficial...

Very nice to see..

Yes I entreprenuers can be in any field, from the Ethiopian mama selling coffee on the side of the street to Damian Marley buying the old prison to grow cannabis in. It is about doing what is possible at the moment to make a living or eventually reaching further toward our passions and dreams.

"Up you mighty race, accomplish what you will."
Marcus Garvey

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 12:05:31 AM

how many ways can the I create business ?

tons of ideas but the best ways are the most natural and Iriginal and in ways where folks can benefit from. How can it improve life ? Make things easier?

tek-way sickness disease and struggling. life can be easy...hmm without challenges would the mind grow?make new connectionz?

Messenger: seestem Sent: 5/7/2022 8:29:30 AM

@JAH Child

InI like that perspective.

@Olivebranch

Those are good questions, InI now feel obligated to answer them, at least for Iself.

Give thAnhks.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/8/2022 12:46:45 AM

Education is the Key.

Study to show thyself approved unto JAH, and humanity, a working man or a working woman will not be ashamed when rightly applying the word of truth in all they do.

Allways have a beginners mind so you can always grow and better your self and your skills. Make your self more and more valuable to others with your services and or products.

Uplift your community, heal, repair, add value to life, and surely in time you will prosper financially, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritally, in all your relations in heaven and on earth.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I