Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7636&start_row=1

Free the Rastafari

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: freetherastafari Sent: 3/12/2022 8:49:51 AM

How is the Church of Satan legal but the Rastafari faith is still illegal?

Join the cause!

Search for the phrase on YouTube and join the cause! Subscribe to the channel and help me grow an audience. My book, Free the Rastafari: the Circle of Life, the Gift of Love will get the job done!

Help me grow numbers so that world leaders notice me!

https://www.youtube.com/c/FreeTheRastafari

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 5:18:26 AM

Fight for freedom and stand up for your rights! In a time where we are being ruled by globalists trying to rule over other countries, we have to get up and fight. Fight for freedom and liberty! Stand up for your rights!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2022 5:39:55 AM

Where is Rastafari faith illegal. What do you mean?

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/16/2022 10:13:21 AM

Bless Up I was thinking this same thing when I read this post. Sounds like just more efforts to try get InI to get someone paid by clicking on their links

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 11:11:06 AM

Cedric, why don't you support your brother by watching the videos? Sounds like a cruel thing to say what you said. The man came here looking for support and you go and say such a negative thing about it.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 11:15:03 AM

That man on that channel needs to grow him some dreadlocks and seek the teachings of His Imperial Majesty and then talk. Haile Selassie I the first and forIver more

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/16/2022 8:24:04 PM

There you go assuming again. I man didnt cast judgement on the video, I didnt watch the video.

I was just saying Ive heard internet clicks are big business nowadays.

Do individuals make money from internet clicks? Or corporations?

anyways I wouldn’t know if someone is worthy of I man support unless I heard one’s reasoning.

I man invite any one to come let we reason

All the better here where InI can speak free of corporate influence.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 12:55:20 AM

where is Rastafari illegal ? You can build up your community ,call in the elders if you are of good standing ,plenty will come to join up.

Anyone remember modern slavery? right at the North American doorsteps ,laws were being changed to promote slavery , k members rampant like the plague bout the streets in the 2000's. Them still here yes. Lurking around every cornah. I don't want to see Dem mek Dem stay still in Dem filth and dishonour .

where can you go where you are not free to beat the drum?smoke I herb ? carry out a reasoning ?

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 12:58:44 AM

anyone know this bregn "freetherastafari" ?can vouch for he before I post our links to the fullness?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/6/2022 9:02:14 AM

This says it all...

"Help me grow numbers so that world leaders notice me!"

so that world leaders notice... you? Who are you?

The video is entirely misinformed.

The person in the video is a catholic speculating about the legality of a religion based upon ridiculous benchmarks like online presence.

Now if people are using the name Rastafari to mask an illegal cannabis operation then that should be shut down. That is not a real church. That is exploitation.

The bottom line is that Rastafari is more like that historical Qumran community that was pre-Christianity. The idea that everything has to be heavily marketed, with missionaries and wars and millions of churches, that's a very Westernized Evangelical type of philosophy. And it is basically an outsider Christian-splaining what Rastafarians should be based on what other religions are doing.

Rasta is doing fine.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I