Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7633&start_row=81

ww 3

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/21/2022 2:21:08 PM

REMEMBER MARKUS COME F1RST !!!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/22/2022 7:31:02 PM

War is the inevitable karmic reaction of anger, lust, greed, and jealousy.

Russia’s actions are atrocious but NATO and America is also to blame, Gorbachev was promised that NATO would not expand eastward yet now Ukraine is wanting to join NATO, just like in the buildup to world war 1 there were many factors i.e. colonialism, the wars in the Balkans, militarism, etc. yet some would say WW1 explicitly started when Germany invaded Belgium in 1914

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/28/2022 9:05:59 AM

Eleazar: Gorbachev was promised that NATO would not expand eastward yet now Ukraine is wanting to join NATO

Brotha, there is a difference between countries, who are already NATO members, using that alliance and support of other NATO members in order to expand their territories eastward vs new countries east of NATO wanting to join.

And why did they want to join? Because of Russian aggression.

The problem is that Ukraine doesn't owe Gorbachev anything. Soverign nations should be able to decide their own destiny, including their alliances. Imagine if the bank told your parents "We'll give you a home loan so you can buy a house for your family but your children won't be allowed to go to college." That would be ridiculous.

The reality is that most countries do not have completely clean hands. Militaries aren't always used for defense and excuses are often made for countries to go on offense. The US's excuse is a sort of global policing and while this frustrates US citizens who are paying for it, it is also true that America is asked for its assistance by other countries.

I don't think the Ukraine situation is a WWIII type of situation. I think Russia is trying to expand it's taxable territory because all those incompetent soldiers they have still cost money and the Russian economy is constantly hijacked in order to support the lavish lifestyles of its oligarchs. This whole thing was a disaster for them and as soon as Europe really starts converting over to Solar and Wind en masse, Russia will become a place of poverty.

I don't know about karmic reactions to lust and greed. Perhaps. I think most wars are about survival. What they see as threats to their survival may be different from what others see. But I think most wars are fought over resources and therefore land. Any group of people that has experienced scarcity (such as famine or drought) is a threat for reacting to that situation by becoming more aggressive. This is a fear-based response that can lead to greed and hording. Imbalances like this... when the scale goes too far in one direction are often followed by the scales going in the other extreme until the experience of both extremes lead them to somewhere in the middle.

Messenger: Jeffrey Di Lion Sent: 12/24/2022 9:32:40 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA SAID: "My point again is that historically and culturally Ukraine is the SAME as Russia in terms of bloodline and philosophy and more importantly distinctly separate from NATO and the West. Just as Eritrea was."

Very oversimplified… Ukraine is not part of Russia. Ukraine was downpressed by the Russian Empire and overwhelmingly voted for independence from the Soviet Union in 1991. NATO already has bases on Russia's border in the Baltics and Poland...

IT'S NOT RASTA TO SUPPORT ANY FORM OF INVASION IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/26/2022 8:03:59 PM

Just watch some of Zelenkyys stand up comedy before he became president. Defiently provoking towards russia and putin.

To make your neighbors your enemys rather than to find a way to live next to eachother in peace and mutual good is never a good idea. Blessed are the peacemakers.

Zelenskyy stand up on ukraine russia and putin
https://youtu.be/KW1bSkcfVuc

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/25/2023 1:30:17 PM

Zelenkyys stand-up comedy is probably the reason he became president because he's echoing how the residents of his country feel. Putin is a bad guy. By that I mean, that there is a good chance that he will kill you if you speak out in a way that he perceives to be a threat to his power. I fully believe that Putin rigs his elections and suppresses free speech in order to appear to be a better leader than he is and to make Russia appear more powerful than it is. And by attacking Ukraine he gambled to reinforce that perception and lost because that perception is entirely inaccurate. Russia's main power... in modern times... is propaganda.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I