Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7600&start_row=21

A rasta Christmas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2021 1:09:26 AM

If you say the bible stories originated from Kemet then you are supporting the idea that Israel and most biblical characters are fictional. This means you are implying that King Selassie I was living a lie and you label H.I.M a movie star.

Listen to this: Haile Selassie pretended to be of the tribe of Judah and of the generations of Solomon and David so he could be crowned king of Ethiopia. This doesn't sound very true of the king, though. It makes him look like an ordinary leader of the world who would fight to gain political power by any means possible.

How about this: Haile Selassie pretended to be a Christian so he could gain the favour of the church elders and abunas who crowned him King instead of Lij. Iyasu, his peer.

Them two statements don't describe the king in all truth. They represent the king as an ordinary leader of the world who would fight to gain political power by any means possible. Iman say that RAS TAFARI never fight for power unless it come naturally to him as an heir of an existing throne and bloodline.

I and I don't support the idea that the bible originated from Kemet. This is an attempt by the antichrist to steal the LEGACY of the tribe JUDAH and the Imperial throne of David the Israelite. The Davidic throne doesn't originate from Kemet, neither does the Solomonic Bloodline and heirloom. These two "things" originate from the mountains of Israel and it's a well known fact in Ethiopia.

I reiterate here that Haile Selassie I never bow fi vanity and worship the useless things of the world.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/30/2021 1:15:59 AM

Yes i
Raspect to Brother Black Christ in Flesh.

I agree that ithiopia IS the mother of KMT. Civilization came to them from the east africa / source of the nile. So yes it does originate from ithiopia. Africans gave the world the gift of persuasion over force. But the romans and them copied alotof text from KMT before burning Alexandria.

Just i humble opinion. Give thankhs for the reasoning

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2021 1:31:55 AM

The Bible don't even come from Rome.
The bible is older than Rome and much older than Christianity so it's very unlikely that it was copied by Romans from Egyptian literature.

Considered to be scriptures (sacred, authoritative religious texts), the books were compiled by different religious communities into various biblical canons (official collections of scriptures). The earliest compilation, containing the first five books of the Bible and called the Torah (meaning "law", "instruction", or "teaching") or Pentateuch ("five books"), was accepted as Jewish canon by the 5th century BCE. A second collection of narrative histories and prophesies, called the Nevi'im ("prophets"), was canonized in the 3rd century BCE. A third collection called the Ketuvim ("writings"), containing psalms, proverbs, and narrative histories, was canonized sometime between the 2nd century BCE and the 2nd century CE. These three collections were written mostly in Hebrew, with some parts in Aramaic, and together form the Hebrew Bible or "TaNaKh" (a portmanteau of "Torah", "Nevi'im", and "Ketuvim").

During the rise of Christianity in the 1st century CE, new scriptures were written in Greek about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ, who Christians believed was the messiah prophesized in the books of the Hebrew Bible.

This is a brief history of the bible from encyclopedia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2021 1:49:55 AM

Rome’s rule over Egypt officially began with the arrival of Octavian (later called Augustus) in 30 B.C., following his defeat of Marc Antony and Cleopatra in the battle at Actium.

The earliest compilation, containing the first five books of the Bible and called the Torah (meaning "law", "instruction", or "teaching") or Pentateuch ("five books"), was accepted as Jewish canon by the 5th century BCE. A second collection of narrative histories and prophesies, called the Nevi'im ("prophets"), was canonized in the 3rd century BCE. A third collection called the Ketuvim ("writings"), containing psalms, proverbs, and narrative histories, was canonized sometime between the 2nd century BCE and the 2nd century CE. These three collections were written mostly in Hebrew, with some parts in Aramaic, and together form the Hebrew Bible or "TaNaKh" (a portmanteau of "Torah", "Nevi'im", and "Ketuvim").

So you see, the bible speaks of realities of a nation and tribe ( ISRAEL ) and is not stolen culture but original roots and origins.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/30/2021 1:58:43 AM

No disraspect. Please dont catch any feelings Brother.

"You say the bible stories originated from Kemet then you are supporting the idea that Israel and most biblical characters are fictional. This means you are implying that King Selassie I was living a lie and you label H.I.M a movie star." .

How is that so? I dont see it. Because i give credit these people with a older Istory than wah we been told.? Not fictional, their istorys have become tools for power gain maybe.

What about African oral tradition? Many times before someone scribed these things ina book, the lesson and characters were present already.

"Listen to this: Haile Selassie pretended to be of the tribe of Judah and of the generations of Solomon and David so he could be crowned king of Ethiopia. This doesn't sound very true of the king, though. It makes him look like an ordinary leader of the world who would fight to gain political power by any means possible."

"How about this: Haile Selassie pretended to be a Christian so he could gain the favour of the church elders and abunas who crowned him King instead of Lij. Iyasu, his peer."

Yes Bredren i,
I think we all have heard some Babylon sources report that Haile Selassie said these things to "friends in confidence".

It is a attempt to remove the overwhelming power and faith millions have in Rastafari. Were a threat to them. Ispecially if we can come inited and coexist as 1. They will always attempt to separate us with division tactics.

Even on this website some have said HIM may have been involved in that type of lying "fakin the funk" to gain more political favor. Clearly Haile Selassie and Menen I are one with JAH. no need to justify that.

I dont think he said or did those things.
They would never need to lower themself to lie like that especially because he already had nuff support after his governance of Harare. Things in ithiopia have always been dramatic. And I DO believe the lineage of Haile Selassie from David/Solomon iself. I dont think of them as fictional. Just saying look to the beginning to find the i own truth to be comfortable with.

Idren i.

If a one feels to involve the religious dogma associated w Rastafari then let it come. I dont fight that. I already said i apprecilove many of the lessons to be learned from the ible. Just come to your own place of firmness. This took some time for iman to do personally.
I reiterate it is not to be discredited completely. With all the wickedness dealt with by Africans from others i think a critical eye on these things, especially those who come to "save" us is overstood and healthy.

No Bredren the bible did not come from KMT but i do believe many of the lessons or stories or icepts were there before the bible as we know it today was constructed. And ithiopia is the ori ginal source of KMTs wisdom to begin with iya. Not the otherway around.

Timket for a easy ixample=

InI sighting a huge degree of similarity between the Egyptian Apet ceremony and the Ithiopin Timkat events of Jan 18-19,
forward of InI I-search.
Both include meditation, a parade of cangregations with wild dancing and playing similar musical instruments before Great relics.
"Drum harp sistra cymbal etc."
Similar sacred tabots / ark / ship like relic carried by high priests or Kher hebs.
Climax is also purification in water before return march to its resting place of origin.
Although the modern day EOC has seemed to confuse this with the Christian invention of the epiphany, honoring
the baptizing by water of Jesus.
This Ancient Timkat is much older than Jesus Christ and obviously includes re-visions added to bring suitable reason and importance to the forgotten Incient origin of these ceremonies,therefore placing it in line with the modern goals and ideals of the half Christian EOC. (Absolutly no DisRaspect intended to InI Spiritual Bredren and Sistren of the EOC of course)!

More clues =
During Apet, ship like containers were bore on Kher hebs shoulders by means of staves.
Just like the Ark of Jah is by the ithiopian Priests.

The Kebra Nagast describes the Ark at one point as 'the belly of a ship'.
The western wall of the Temple at Karnak shows the "Arks" Carried forth to Luxor and the bank of the Nile where elaborate rituals were performed, while Karnaks eastern temple wall shows its ceremonial procession return along the Nile, deposited back with due ceremony. Just like Timkat with Ini Tabotats, baptising Laity in the lake next to the old castle at Gondar. Same thing at Axum and Every other Raspctable Temple of Ithiopia.

Corroboration from the 1884 book 'Fresh light from the ancient monuments'
States " The law and rituals of the Israelites have been derived from many sources. Amongst these were 'various festivals and fasts' in which

the Gods were carried in procession in 'ships', which, as we learn from the sculptures, resembled in form the Hebrew Ark, and were borne on Mens shoulders by means of staves." These statues had been Various Deity from the Pantheon and were made of stone. The Tabot of Moses was made of stone and placed in the ark. Over the years the 'ships' looked
more time like chests and less like ships.
In fact, I believe a fallen stele in Axum to have a carving, the earliest Axumite representation of the Ark of the covenant, that looks IDENTICAL to a chest like container found in the burial chamber of TutANKHamen!
(at least 100 years before Moses led the Exodus)

Luxor in Arabic = L'Ouqsor meaning Place of Palaces.
Earlier d area of L'Ouqsor and Karnak were referred to as Thebai by the Greek.
InI am familiar with its neo-euro-mutated pronunciation as Thebes.
I believe Greek derived Thebai from Tapet. The Female form of Tapet is Apet. Apet is the Festival the area of Luxor and Karnak were originally famous for in those times.
Ithiopic Tabot is derived from Hebrew Tebah which in turn is derived from egyptian Tapet. Tebah in Hebrew means "ship like container"
as I read in the Ible describing the Ark of Noah and the Ark of bulrushes containing the infant Moses as 'Tebah'.

Feel me? Am I stretching too far?
Any ones thoughts regarding this?
Each one teach one is InI Keystone to Educational Independence.
I give advance Thankhs, powerful Lions and Lionesses!

I only share i own feelings and we can reason with love and raspect and inity.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/30/2021 2:06:45 AM

The i is saying to disregard the new testament?

The eye agree w the torah? Animal sacrifice and blood splatter as acceptable ital livity? Just lookin more clear the i point of view bcuz your obviously very intelligent and livicated so maybe we can be equally benefical to each others wisdom increase.

Give love iya

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2021 2:43:56 AM

Iman sight these similarities as merely coincidence and not actual evidence that Israelite culture was borrowed from Kemet - Egypt. Just as there are similarities, there are also differences. For example, the Israelites and Ethiopian Christians are MONOTHEISTS, while Egyptians were POLYTHEIST. The arks of the Egyptians were carried ontheir respective ceremonies to and from the ritual grounds and rivers and contained gods and images wrought of stone, while the Ark of Israel contained no worshipped gods or idols but writing upon stone tablets for durability across generations. Furthermore, the Israelite Ark was not carried back and forth during rituals but was set in a permanent place and permanent tabernacle guarded by priests where only a chosen few could enter.

The only place I sight the ark of the Israelites being carried to and from "rituals" is when they carried the box along with them as they went into war, and the ark was captured by their enemies, only to be returned later. The Israelites did not carry their ark into rituals like the Egyptians but left it in a permanent position in the tabernacle and Lord's temple.

As for the flesh eating and animal bloodbath, the Nazarite vow already cover that: Nazarites avoid dead flesh and fermented liquor and grapes. The nazir way is more of a lifestyle and livity than a vow with expiry date. This is the overstanding Iman get from the Spirit, that the Nazarite livity is more of a lifelong commitment than a vow with expiry date. The nazirite is supposed to abstain from flesh and wine all his life, and is much more than just a vow with expiry date, after which one returns to cannibalism and bloodbath.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2021 4:46:17 AM

The Israelites Rabbis were probably selfish and interchanged the scriptures about the Nazarite vow where they prevented people from burying their mother and their father so less people would choose the Nazarite vow. It is common sense to bury your father and mother because as Selassie said, everyone human will be replaced by coming generations and no one is immortal, in the sense of the flesh. Also drinking fresh grape it will not fermented in the stomach but will encounter a highly acidic environment where it will be immediately digested and excreted. Any other fruit juice left to ferment over days will form alcohol. This is all a matter of selfish, flesh eating Jewish rabbis who through their mix up writing prevented people from taking the Nazarite vow.

Imagine a community of Nazarites living together. Who would bury their dead?

You realize the Nazarite is not supposed to come close to dead carcass and human corpse, but some nazirites of the bible slew people with the sword, like Samson and Samuel, therefore making the whole point useless as they came close to dead human ghost and did not denounce their vow. The major thing here is not to ingest (eat) dead carcass and human corpse, but if everyone was a Nazarite, then who would bury the deceased? The Nazarite Livity is for each and every of creation, however God limited the human lifespan, which can be prolonged by use of herbs and spice; but until the return of Ras Tafari Makonnen in flesh then the foolish will die at a hundred.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/30/2021 8:22:17 AM

Ok give thankhs,
Brother Black Christ in Flesh.

What can be said about this old but strong reasoning?

Messenger: self
Sent: 11/23/2013 10:37:18 PM

You also have some ignorant people saying that the ancient Afrikans of the Nile Valley worshiped the Sun , which is not true. In fact, what the Kemetu/Egyptians understood was that the Sun (Ra) was the most visible manifestation of the power of Amen (Hidden God who abides in all things) .

And the people of Kemet never worshiped many Gods as is erroneously presumed either.

In fact, they worshiped the many manifestations of the One Supreme God (Wa-One) and referred to those many manifestations by different names, which all had meanings. Names such as Amen/Amun (The Hidden God who abides in all things) Ra (The Sun and is the most powerful manifestation of the power of Amen, for it gives life to all things on this planet. Nothing can live or exist without it. ) , Kheper Ra (The Ever self Creating One / Self Rejuvenating One) , Tehuti (God Of Writing and Wisdom), Ptah (The Opener or The Revealer) , etc. And yet, they never say this of the people of the Bible, who have Yahweh/Yehowah, Adoni, and Elohim, and where it says in Psalms 84:11, "For the Lord thy God is a Sun..." . Malachi 4:2, where it says, "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves in the stall". They seem to understand something that many people who believe in the Bible have failed to understand. In Hosea 13:4, it says "Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt (Kemet) and thou shalt know no other God but me: for there is no savior besides me". You'll notice, it did not say, "...from the land of Israel". It says "...from the land of Egypt". In fact, the Bible even mentions The God Amen in the Book of Revelations 3:12-14. The Bible fully confirms the plagiarized concepts etc. of the Bible, in the Book of Acts 7:22, where it says "And Moses was learned in all of the wisdom of the Egyptians". The Bible even advocates GENOCIDE in Deuteronomy 3:3-9 and in Joshua 6:12-21. Why would I worship a God who would advocate GENOCIDE? I'll leave you with these thoughts.--Olatunji Mwamba

-written by Ras "self"

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/30/2021 8:23:27 AM

Ok give thankhs,
Brother Black Christ in Flesh.

What can be said about this old but strong reasoning?

Messenger: self
Sent: 11/23/2013 10:37:18 PM

You also have some ignorant people saying that the ancient Afrikans of the Nile Valley worshiped the Sun , which is not true. In fact, what the Kemetu/Egyptians understood was that the Sun (Ra) was the most visible manifestation of the power of Amen (Hidden God who abides in all things) .

And the people of Kemet never worshiped many Gods as is erroneously presumed either.

In fact, they worshiped the many manifestations of the One Supreme God (Wa-One) and referred to those many manifestations by different names, which all had meanings. Names such as Amen/Amun (The Hidden God who abides in all things) Ra (The Sun and is the most powerful manifestation of the power of Amen, for it gives life to all things on this planet. Nothing can live or exist without it. ) , Kheper Ra (The Ever self Creating One / Self Rejuvenating One) , Tehuti (God Of Writing and Wisdom), Ptah (The Opener or The Revealer) , etc. And yet, they never say this of the people of the Bible, who have Yahweh/Yehowah, Adoni, and Elohim, and where it says in Psalms 84:11, "For the Lord thy God is a Sun..." . Malachi 4:2, where it says, "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves in the stall". They seem to understand something that many people who believe in the Bible have failed to understand. In Hosea 13:4, it says "Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt (Kemet) and thou shalt know no other God but me: for there is no savior besides me". You'll notice, it did not say, "...from the land of Israel". It says "...from the land of Egypt". In fact, the Bible even mentions The God Amen in the Book of Revelations 3:12-14. The Bible fully confirms the plagiarized concepts etc. of the Bible, in the Book of Acts 7:22, where it says "And Moses was learned in all of the wisdom of the Egyptians". The Bible even advocates GENOCIDE in Deuteronomy 3:3-9 and in Joshua 6:12-21. Why would I worship a God who would advocate GENOCIDE? I'll leave you with these thoughts.--Olatunji Mwamba

-written by Ras "self"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I