Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7579&start_row=1

Spirit of the Tree of the Living Word

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 4:15:11 AM

where did you come with this nonsense

promoting some weird ideology

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 10:22:44 AM

wow you clearly are crazy and are not proven anything you say with evidence...

so without you proving evidence i must assume you are some form of demon.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 10:24:31 AM

when children touch there private they dont do it in a sexual way..

you are very strange.

Messenger: mweeweewee Sent: 9/11/2021 10:28:27 AM

I am so sorry. I did not mean to disrespect you. I was just sharing what I found. I wanted others to analyze it, and so now I have.

Be blessed.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 9/11/2021 12:32:17 PM

you are posting something with no source? where is it you got this information from??

Messenger: mweeweewee Sent: 10/6/2021 3:45:09 PM

Hello, I posted the original post a couple weeks ago, and I noticed it was removed. You can remove this entire post if you like. I was just trying to find others who were interested in the Word.

I'm sorry if it ruffled feathers. It ruffled my feathers too which is why I was asking others about. Mainstream Christians don't seem interested in the Gospel of Thomas or alternative forms of following Jah (I hope I used that right).

I actually posted it to a Jewish thread that I thought might get some feedback. Anyway, I was curious what others thought in your community.

If what I posted was true about the garden and the tree of life, then it made Rastafarianism make so much more sense to me btw---which is on e the reasons I thought I might find some interest here.

I will just listen for a while. Rastafarianism seems very similar to how people interact with God naturally, imho.

Thanks for the feed back.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I