Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=757&start_row=1

Idren opinion on a book

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/5/2005 10:37:37 AM

Blessed Be

I am reading a book that has me thinking. It is something I normally would have never read, but a bredren of mine suggested I do. This book seems to hit on all things I have been recently talking about with local bredren... almost in a creepy way, knowing almost exactly what we were talking about.

Is it possible anyone here has already read it?

Please, Idren, if you can get this book, please read and let me know what you all think...

The book is called "The Celestine Prophesy"

Some things in it seem to contradict the Bible, but in a subtle way --like rapture. Most of this book, does not contradict it, but reinforces it, ...almost explains it, just differently...

I can't explain this, ones would have to read it, and see what I mean. Please do, Idren... so we can reason through it. I definitely need the feedback from the Idren, whos words I respect the most...

Blessed Love and Respect

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/5/2005 3:26:41 PM

Yes I, I believe it was I man who told you to read that! I told you it was awesome! Have you finished? Don't worry if some ideas contradict bible teaching, the bible does it plenty itself.

The concepts that this book talks about are very real and quite clear. I recommend everybody read it. It is very enlightening.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/6/2005 4:35:43 PM

True I

I just finished it a few hours ago... Very interesting. When I had posted the first comment, I was about 4/5 through it.. it somehow got more interesting...

I would also recomend everyone reading this... I was hoping more had read it, so we can reason about this.

And yes, Ras, I believe it was the I who first told me about this, but a local bredren of mine lent me the book. The book has me feeling there may be purpose to your first introduction, then him giving me the book to actually read... I'm sure you follow...

Please, Idren, keep the posts coming, and please do read this book, if you have not... again, it's called "The Celestine Prophesy"

Blessed Love and Respect
Selassie I

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/6/2005 4:38:04 PM

Book recommendation:

God's Gladiators by Stuart Wilde.

This is an amazing look at the workings of Babylon and the control and fear system that exists the world over. This is a great book and I recommend everyone read it.

Blessings.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/7/2005 12:08:42 AM

I haven't read the book.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I