Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7559&start_row=1

Star of david

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/16/2021 5:39:42 PM

what is the star of David ?is it mentioned in the bible?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/17/2021 12:02:20 AM

No sistar I dont think it is in the bible at all. It is an ancient symbol that predates judaism and it is found in other cultures including even native american tribes.

To answer the question of what it means, that is a deep journey into sacred geometry...

Metatron's cube

Tetragrammaton

In a sense the magen Dawud can mean As Above So Below, but it means a lot more than that alone. Happy exploring, this subject is way too deep to concisely expain, one can study for years and only be beginning to uncover the mysteries.

Selah

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/18/2021 11:49:17 AM

More on the six pointed star and how it came to be associated with judaism:

Smithsonian

Haaretz

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/21/2021 10:11:42 AM

6 point star = satanism

Seh the LORD Our GOD - King Emmanuel the 7 Adoni I God JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 10/26/2021 9:30:31 PM

The Star of David, most beautiful star of all of them

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 10/26/2021 9:32:24 PM

Haile Selassie wore medals with the Davidic star with a Cross circled in the middle, Haile Selassie, man. Long live the Emperor and Empress

Jah sitteth in Mount Zion and rules all Creation.

Jesus Christ +

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/28/2021 3:42:14 AM

The Woman of revelation had a crown with 12 stars on her head. Stars and generalised astrological anthropomorphology is rife throughout the bible. As is the appropriation of ancient beliefs, as Jahchild pointed out. The moon and star were common symbols across the ancient world, I know they were used on the currency of Ancient Axum before they switched to a cross... and I think a star shaped stamp in Ancient Mesopotamia

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I