Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=754&start_row=1

Pope

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kike_Roots Sent: 4/4/2005 3:52:56 PM

InI still don't understand what the Pope means to rasta?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/4/2005 5:48:48 PM

aman

Messenger: Kike_Roots Sent: 4/4/2005 6:50:14 PM

But he isa not an antagonist to rasta

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/4/2005 7:02:28 PM

I dont want to get into the speaking for the whole group I want to keep my comments coming from my own standpoint.
The whole roman catholic, go out and conqure with a nazarith God as your tool, only in the end for the true people that see the light goes with prophesy. This man himself is not the antichrist in my opinion he is in a system that is the beast fueling antichrist redereck in the sence that you dont use Gods work to go out and capture land then subdoe the poeple
So wether he knew it or not he was a tool of the beast machine that is eating up this earth. I dont have the right to profess that he is Satan, antichrist himself because nothing has changed from this one man dying everything goes on as Jah see fit, even knowing for myself time will tell.

One Love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/4/2005 7:44:18 PM

InI has been told that the pope is a vampire. Mother Earth is about to clean herself of all of the wicked and this is just the beginning.

Peace

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/7/2005 12:10:41 AM

Well, again, as the rock had mentioned.. this is only my opinion, some here will disagree.

I think the pope is the biggest misleader in the world. He claims to praise The Most High, but serves the cross. Personally, I see the cross as another idol, a man-made statue to worship --but not even an idol of life. His idol is one of a dead man, nailed to the torture device that killed him. Yeshweh is not dead.. he conquered death, so why glorify Him as being dead? I see no logic in this... But worse even, he Accepts all this attention without giving due credit to the King. Jah promised King David that the throne would belong to him and his descendants after him. His Majesty sits on this throne... so why, if the pope supposedly follows the Bible, does he give no mention at all to the Earth's King?

Bredren.. I guess.. more simply put, again from my own thoughts... Who is the pope? I do not know what makes him a leader or holy. He is only the head bishop of the Roman Catholic church, just some guy... about as special as the leader of any small cult. I am sure he does positive things for his people (and for others, when his people are watching) But I see nothing in him, other than a false leader --another distraction from the Father of Creation just a guy .....oh -and his title has been associated with more murder than most titles in history... I guess, when I think about it, I have a lot to say bad about him.. bottom line, he is not the King I and I serve, so fire pon a false king...

Idren, Blessed Be; I hope my opinion was in some way helpful to your question.

--off the topic... has anyone else heard of the phrase "amen" having origins in "Amun-Ra"? Someone hinted on this, and I have been curious ever since......

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/7/2005 12:28:55 AM

Me a tell the I dem say fi look pon this video of the vatican dem and dem trick and lie.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/flash/theacss.html

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/7/2005 1:06:26 AM

Ras... Ras....

This was pretty much the things I was saying.. but now that I have read it, it only strengthens my beliefs I already carried...

It's odd.. I knew all this stuff, but seeing it layed out in front of me.. it became creepy, and gave me a feeling of horror..... kind of like the feeling of seeing a corpse in person.. you know the deal, but seeing it in front of you gives you a strange feeling.......

Idren... recheck that link if you already have seen it...

Maximum Respect.
Selassie I Bless

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/7/2005 9:11:07 AM

Amun-Ra two men..

onelove

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/7/2005 11:16:14 AM

Yes I... about the "Amun Ra" I have heard that saying "amen" comes from it... Something having to do with tricking people into thinking they are giving praise to Amun-Ra --Again, this is just something I have heard... I am looking for more information for the Idren on this. Anything The I's can offer would be wonderful.

And.. again... that link from Dreadnut is still sticking with me...
Idren, check it

Blessed Be..
Selassie I..

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I