Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7517&start_row=1

To be 'Non-political'

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/19/2021 5:19:09 AM

Bless and love to all the I's

I man gave some questions about 'isms' and the meaning of being non-political.

I understand why one likes to say that one doesn't deal with any ism as it mostly seems like an extreme ideology. But what about Garveyism? What about Pan-Africanism? Why should it be disliked just because it has an ism at the back of the word? Just because the original word was with an 'ism' doesn't mean that the meaning of the word is bad.

Another topic I want to address is what is meant by being non-political. If I make a song about companies having to stop polluting so much for their own profit. Isn't that a political song? If I make a protest song against the Jair Bolsonaro regime. Is it not political then?

InI must seek further

Bless up
RasTafarI

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/19/2021 4:51:56 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Haile Selassie I teach InI to live and promote outpartiality (impartiality). To be non-partial is the cure to the politrickall problems InI face.

Politrickall systems or isms teach InI that everything about one side is correct and should be supported and voted for blindly, without thinking critically about the situation or considering opposing viewpoints.

Outpartiality supports Inity and coming together to find solutions for common problems InI face, despite any differences, and without confusion of politrickall division.

InI can not really live totally free of isms in today’s world. Each of InI lives supports the perpetuation of some type of ism, whether it is related to economy or governance, etc. I think, however, the problem arises when InI choose to identify with those isms over comprehending what parts of those isms can be chosen to implement into InI daily lives to best benefit humanity. InI have the power and duty to use logic and cooperation to find solutions to problems facing humanity. Why forsake that by participating in politrickall games? Why choose to self identify with an ism or politrickall party when InI can embrace and live the good qualities of any InI might be able to relate to?

InI can’t control what babylon or agents will try and politicize. Especially right now, InI are seeing totally unrelated things that should never be politicized in the first place, being forced into a politrickall context. This is all part of their politrickall agenda. They want to keep InI distracted and disagreeing or bickering amongst InI, unable to cooperate and unaware of InI power.

I think InI need to be careful which politricksters InI denounce or support in case we are seen as supporting the other side or participating in politrickall divisions. If InI are negatively impacted by the forces of government, most InI live in countries that InI have the freedom to make songs about that if InI choose. I would say whether it is politrickall or not depends on the message.

I think currently InI are beginning to see how much social media has negatively impacted InI ability to live and promote outpartiality. I pray that InI can come together and use InI differences to InI advantage and create a better future for humanity.

HIM Haile Selassie I Say

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/22/2021 2:21:21 PM

Blessed love and give thanks Idren

Isn't it just Rasta that has a different overstanding of the word political then? As you say: 'Politrickall'
As I have read and understood, politics just means taking part in how to change a society in the best possible way. Whether it's 'Burn Babylon, Africa for the africans or partiality.

Give Thanks
RasTafarI

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I