Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7501&start_row=1

Enoch's Revelation = Heaven on Earth

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/6/2021 11:14:48 AM

Blessed Love Idren

With all this recent agent posting, glorifying their death cult and carrying on the works of the beast, InI will be forgiven if InI might forget how to gather and reason in Inity.

Can there be a positive result to Revelation time?

If InI study the Book of Enoch, the account of the end of times is much different than the book of Revelations. Instead of being delivered to a palace in the sky, InI Righteous survive the battle and are victorious! InI then rebuild heaven on EARTH. Living. I man cant speak for all, but I would much prefer to survive to see heaven on this earth than be delivered to a palace in the sky.

I see Revelation time more as a changing of world views, where cooperation and raspect rules over competition and lack of empathy. I think InI will finally be able to deny the abusers from stealing InI birthright and will be fairly compensated for the work InI have done.

How do InI reason about heaven on this earth?

I remember as a youth this idea was one of the reasons Rastafari awakened in I. The path still unfolds before I.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/11/2021 1:05:41 PM

One Perfect Love Idren,

The Book of Revelations speaks of a new heaven and a new earth. The righteous shall live with Jah in the New Jerusalem on Earth.

I sight that Christ taught that the Kingdom of Heaven is inside InI and all around InI. So Heaven is here on Earth. Heaven and Hell both are on the Earth. It is how one thinks and lives that makes for Heaven or Hell.

There are many ways that one can read and interpret the Ible. One can read the Book of Revelations and interpret the seven seals, the seven churches, the seven etc etc; metaphorically as the seven chakras of the body.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/11/2021 3:39:33 PM

To truly see and know the InI, that is Heaven on Earth. To see every I as the Christ, that is Heaven on Earth. To know that the "Earth is already in space, why should we have to die to go Heaven?" That is Heaven on Earth. To see and know that all life is sacred and to honor it as such, that is Heaven on Earth. To Intinually give JAH thanks and praise for all that JAH has done and for all that Jah Jah is doing now, that is Heaven on Earth.

One Perfect Love
Haile I
Selassie I
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/12/2021 3:44:04 PM

BLESS UP KING

Spoken from I heart

Give thanks Iyah

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I LOVE

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 2/18/2021 3:24:52 PM

so if its heaven on earth we are after, then what awaits us after the flesh dies and decompose.

i remember selassie scorning at the jorunalist who was asking him about death, and he told her to get out.

christ came and said, as in heaven it shall be on earth.

what does that mean?
will there consequently be two heavens ?
bless

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/25/2021 1:20:54 AM

Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven

If the spirit is manifest flesh in birth then our flesh will also manifest spirit . Babylon confuses us by making us think in duality: life/death, heaven/earth..are spirit and matter separate or one inity? Can even a mineral crystallize without spirit? ..what if man is the angel and Selassie is the temple? What if we are eternal beings trying to figure out how to live a so called 'mortal' life and not mortals trying to attain immortality?

Whats the difference between heaven and earth? Whats the difference between earth and hell?

Enoch spoke of one who when he opened his eyes, lit up the place, the difference between heaven or hell on earth is if we open our I's up or not.

Book of Enoch ch 106
"and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. And he said unto him: ' I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee that thou mayest go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling-place is amongst the angels.'

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/25/2021 6:57:04 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/25/2021 10:25:04 PM

THIS >>>> What if we are eternal beings trying to figure out how to live a so called 'mortal' life and not mortals trying to attain immortality?

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I