Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7497&start_row=21

Masks Are The Mark Of The Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/4/2021 9:05:45 PM

Bomboclaat bwoy murderer vampire thing. BURN HIM!

Messenger: Aloe Vera Sent: 2/4/2021 11:42:09 PM

melchezidek should take off his mask and let his face shine!😉;;

https://www.kwucoyotes.com/roster/9/19/1646

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/6/2021 7:41:37 AM

By accepting the mask of the beast, the I will easily accept more marks of the beast. And before the I knows it, it will be too late.

Come out of Babylon, I people, come out.

Babylon will fall down!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/6/2021 8:01:29 AM

Some Bible Translations have it as the front of the head or face. Most say forehead and others say brow.

Blessed I

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/6/2021 10:15:42 AM

Long time me no censor no bwoy

Messenger: Aloe Vera Sent: 2/6/2021 12:01:30 PM

Bredren and Sistren I

Take into your eyes the college mug shot of "Melchezidek" before taking into your heart his words

https://www.kwucoyotes.com/roster/9/19/1646

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/6/2021 1:44:46 PM

You really think Mel is Hemphill? The writtings and commentary are very different. Hemphill was very argumentative, vulgar, and harsh. Why do you think they are the same person? They speak and act very differently.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 2/6/2021 6:55:58 PM

Mel it is the older versions of the bible which say, the mark is in the right hand / forehead. deal with the older versions.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/6/2021 11:58:23 PM

Bless Up Idren

I man spend less time thinking about the who and more about the why. I think identifying the goal of the post is important.

I have been guilty of thinking the Hemphill and MELCHEZIDEK accounts are controlled by the same agent, because of the coincidence of Hemphill "taking a break" from this site and MELCHEZIDEK choosing to post again for the first time in over 5 years.

They speak different, but there is a similar agenda between their posts. And spam. At first I mistook that for them being the same agent, but after more research looking through past posts, I think they are two agents with similar agendas.

With more and more instances of group think like QAnon showing up, I want it to be the same person posting haha. But it seems more and more good people are falling prey to fear mongering and doing the will of babylon.

I still think it is possible that some accounts on this website have been compromised. Relating to MELCHEZIDEK's account, the tone of the posts from that account have changed from when the account started posting. People change so who knows, but to I man the tone of recent posts sound like an agent trying to take on the character that they half-researched. I think most likely good people get brainwashed by fear and hatred and their behaviors change accordingly.

Difficult to tell who is who but InI can see the imposters and agents.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I KNOW

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/9/2021 2:53:12 AM

Blessed I

Yes I

Give thanks on that. Don't fall into fear.

Everytime you watch the news, they are making you scared.

Babylon does not have medication.

The government is not the good people you thought them to be. They are babylon.

I man is a free man who makes decisions and choices for I self.

The I should make the I own choices and decisions. The I should not let the government decide for the I.

Yes I

The forehead translates to front of head.

Hence the term "face shield" or "mask". It is a symbol or mark of Roman paganism. The coronavirus is occultism. By believing in the "coronavirus" the I believes in the occultism of babylon. All the governments are babylon and believes the occultism.

The I is an Individual. The I can decide for the I self.

Don't let Babylon make you down. Don't let Babylon force you to hide behind a mask.

The governments are not advanced in any science!

The science of the government is lies.

If their science was working, they would have cured this plannedemic by now!

Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I