Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7478&start_row=1

Lockdown Will Never End

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/7/2021 4:22:28 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/8/2021 11:18:29 AM

No, you're fear mongering. I can't tell you what's 100% for sure going to happen because no one can claim to know the future. However,
the United States is a capitalist country and that's not going to change.

So what does that mean?

It means that everyone is motivated to make money. The lockdowns and curfews mean that everyone is making less money. Less money means less taxes the government can take in.

So this is one thing that conspiracy theorists almost NEVER seem to get right. They often believe that power seekers would hurt themselves financially in order to have tighter control over a population. That is completely unrealistic. The only motivation for power seekers to have tighter control is to make more money or gain more power. This quest for power is ALWAYS balanced by political concerns.

We just saw a mob of white republicans, some being racist neo-nazis, infiltrate the capitol building to disrupt Congress. It was basically a sloppy coup attempt by a band of idiots who don't understand how easily they're being manipulated by professional liars. There were guns involved as well as bombs.

There are a bunch of crazy white people who truly believe that they need militias and they stockpile weapons for the day that the government will try to take away their freedom.

This day will never come.

Why? Because it is NOT LOGICAL AT ALL for anyone seeking power to try to rule Americans by force. Not even the military could stop them from being assassinated. And they would most likely be assassinated by the military itself. There is NO American that would go along with that kind of scheme. Some congressional republicans took their support for Trump to the very limit; the very edge of insanity but what Trump was asking for was too much for people like McConnel, Graham, and Pence. The constitution is stronger than Trump realizes or understands. He may not even make it 2 more weeks under threat of impeachment or exercise of the 25th amendment.

It isn't to say that overthrowing democracy in the United States is impossible.

However, it's NOT WORTH IT. No one with any substantial amount of money would be willing to risk it by imposing a new system of government; especially a dictatorship, on the people. That's why they spend millions of dollars getting elected or electing people they agree with. Every year there is a constant flow of millions of dollars that flows into politics beceause this is CHEAPER than the thing that conspiracy nuts are afraid will happen.

The number of people you'd need to willingly go along with you is so great a number that it would be easier for you to win a democratic election.

And if you don't believe me go buy the game Tropico on PC (it's on Steam). That game will give you some indication of how difficult it would be to run a banana republic.

The lock downs will end as soon as they can end. curfews will end as soon as they can. Why? Because just as poor people are losing money, so are rich people. Rich people are losing a LOT of money. Many businesses have had to close permanently. This is not a situation that is good for anyone. But if people refuse to wear masks and keep getting more people infected then THEY, NOT THE GOVERNMENT, are the ones making all of this take longer.

And now that there's a vaccine it will be required in certain fields and the rate of infection will start decreasing over time the more people are actually able to get vaccinated. And black people will get it too, once we see everyone else is okay.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/8/2021 1:03:13 PM

Ok or not, I'm not taking no vaccine. It's a continental highly sophisticated piece of modern technology designed to rob me of my magical powers and reduce me to a slave, is it? Like the shaving of Samson and Solomon bowing to appease his palate with wine and illegitimate spouses, being a nazarite in his youth.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/8/2021 1:44:30 PM

Hey who cares about being abducted by aliens! These things will sodomize you in space.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/9/2021 1:19:25 PM

Wait until them aliens bring along their pets. I saw it in a dream, and in this particular dream my locks were thick, fat and very long. Note that I wasn't "wishing" to dream this dream or was I enticing the dream angels and seducing them to appease my sleep time, nope. Just a big fat bowl.. no. Big fat bong stuff nuff herb inna head, nuff THC inna veins, and nuff hotter fire burning,..
Anyway me saw pets like no other. Tough times are coming, Tougher than the days of the exile to Babylon when Israelites were bound hand and foot and sold into slavery. Tougher than the day I and I fled from the king's wrath, when he wanted to slaughter I, and thousands of babies were be-headed on my account. Tougher than colonisation which a I man burn out and burn up in ashes.

Them 👽;;; aliens are pet lovers, and they certainly keep strange pets. Abominable creations and detestable inventions.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/10/2021 9:42:26 PM

I also think Bill Gates looks pretty ugly, like a sick white boy. In his oversize suits on his bony frame and vampire tie and colonial shoes.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/13/2021 12:35:00 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 2:54:40 AM

The whole world surrendered their power to the Pope of Rome. The whole world is following the ways of Satan and not the ways of JAH.

Yes, it is true. And if it is not, then have an open debate or discussion. Stop abusing human rights. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, whether it is based on facts or not, it is still that persons right and freedom of expression.

Please stop following the ways of Satan

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 2:55:47 AM

There are still some that think their government are here to help them and save them, through this whole plannedemic has killed millions and the majority still thinks their government is here to help them.

Still, why believe Babylon government?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 2:57:03 AM

They won't give you your freedoms and human rights back. You gave the Pope of Rome your livelihood and your freedoms and human rights. The whole world surrendered to Babylon.

It is clear that right here that I human rights are being abused and not being given to I for use.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I