Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7469&start_row=1

HOW THE VACCINE CRUCIFIES YOU AND CONDEMNS YOUR SOUL TO JUDGEMENT FIYAH LAVA STORM

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 9:59:18 AM

PIGS and more BEASTS OF SLAVE (camels and horses) have the power of angels, despite being soulless robots, that is why they will become unclean when they die. Like a human corpse that housed a human soul that departed or a lion that has died, which is abomination (sin) to JAH, and his spirit will flee death and deathly things (sin), which is abomination (sin) to the spirit of God. -Leviticus

God did not sin, man sinned and man died. God did not die. Concerning human beings, or the human race, Sin is within consciousness. Not unconscious or subconscious. The sin of man affected all of creation. Everything died, because man was king of creation, and certainly the energy of every living thing was (is) linked to (wo)man.

Every beast of slave has an angel appointed to check for distreatment. That is why we find instances of donkeys and camels speaking to their unkind owners and cursing them in the course of evil treatment.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 10:30:52 AM

Only the clean beasts were created to die and be eaten. They don't have a soul or the power of angels. Anyone who eats unclean beasts makes a terrible mistake of crucifying himself (herself) and condemning self to judgement and demons. Because if one performs unclean acts (unjustified murder of man or beast) alongside eating unclean meats then one will be haunted by a demon from Satan, from which he cannot flee, and he will take his soul, opposed to carnal possession of defilement.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 10:40:19 AM

Carnal mind.

In short the vaccine will make your mind weak and victim of sin more, seen. And also, the spirit of God will flee from unclean corpse -which had a living soul, human or 👼;; angel, because of the blasphemy of the sin of man. I and I have been able to reactivate our chakras with Ganja despite being crucified as infants, and some have even had special visitations from outer space, but killing oneself consciously in this iwa of snake head aliens (who are rushing for the vaccination) is not good advice.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 10:49:09 AM

The microchipped world will go for the vaccine, surely, but I and I will burn fire and stay adamant. By sealing off the spirit of God from humankind the regime will achieve total separation of mankind from God and prevent visits from extraterrestrial souls or any righteous revolution from taking place.This is genocide. On a worldwide scale, despite the microchipped world accepting it, some of them are just sick soul, while others are really deceived, but the result is the same. Judgement red.

I know anyone microchipped reads this will conclude, there goes a naked madman, but ah high man will strike them with lightning and thunderbolt when they bleed.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 12:09:48 PM

Hey are you idren there? Me want hear the I voice.

In short me say, mark of the beast ready deh fi yuh. What the man say?

A stupid vaccine.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/22/2020 2:02:37 AM

Blessed I

Yes I, this reminds I of the story of the donkey that spoke. A donkey can speak? yes, here it is.

Open in the Book of Numbers, chapter 22, verses 21-35

And Balaam rose up in the morning, and saddled his ass, and went with the princes of Moab.

And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.

And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way.

But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.

And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again.

And the angel of the LORD went further, and stood in a narrow place, where was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left.

And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff.

And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.

And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Wherefore hast thou smitten thine ass these three times? behold, I went out to withstand thee, because thy way is perverse before me:

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

And Balaam said unto the angel of the LORD, I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me: now therefore, if it displease thee, I will get me back again.

And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak unto thee, that thou shalt speak. So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.

Blessed I

And open in the Revelation, chapter 2, verse 14

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Yes I

And open in the Book of Matthew, chapter 7, verses 13 and 14

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Yes I

And in the Book of Genesis, chapter 3, I and I reads of the serpent that can speak, but used his speech to deceive and lie to our first parents on this earth to transgress the commandment of JAH.

The Pope of Rome wants us all to follow the broad path, or common path, and he hates Individualism. If everyone follows the broad path like sheeple, then everyone will lead themselves to destruction.

Open in the book of Matthew, chapter 15, verse 9

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Yes I, in vain do they worship, following the doctrines and laws of man and not of JAH.

These are they which gave there power to the beast and surrendered unto his image and bowed to the Pope by obeying his falsle lockdowns and sun worship paganism.

And in the same chapter, verse 14

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

And open in the Book of Daniel, chapter 1, verse 8

But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

Yes I

Daniel did not eat the crap the king was eating.

The kings of babylon also believed a lot of crap, and forced the nations of the whole world to cooperate and bow to the crap that they wanted them to believe in.

At the sound of the media, the nations of the world will have to bow to the falsehood that Babylon wants us to believe in.

Daniel was thrown into the lions den.

Before turning christianity into paganism 1700 years ago, they used to crucify the christians and throw them to the lions.

Ones and Ones, the choice is yours.

JAH gave I and I freedom to decide, whether to follow the commandments and teachings of men or to follow and keep JAH law holy and sacred, Iyah, the choice is yours.

Blessed I

Give thanks

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/24/2020 11:24:27 AM

Even killing a rat is sin, because he is an angel, and will become unclean after death, after the angel returns to heaven. A monkey has as much soul as a man, and isn't a dog the obedient servant? A cow, however, has no evidence of angels, and I man would own nuff cattle in a ranch, with a few hired hands, and be a Mafia, walk with a mighty swagger in leather coats and political suit, kill will people who deserve death, kill them and bury them later, instead of killing cats and dogs and angels and defiling population with sin.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/24/2020 11:52:12 AM

So you can lay flat on your back after smoking a hefty spliff, close your eyes and take a live rat, put it on your forehead and pray the angel will project some spiritual images onto your third eye (LMFAO) but to do this of course you have to reverse the damage done to your soul vibrations by the pagan atheists. A strange vibe could result in mortal consequences, like losing an eye or part of your nose, but a familiar vibe will be easy to get acquainted with, because unlike a human soul or lion soul which is one with it's flesh the angel cannot see with the host eyes so relies on vibes felt, angels being supernatural souls. Angels are also conscious souls with magical powers and strengths, but will only rise out of the slave beast on permission from God, maybe to condemn some wicked man to a destructive path or to perform some amazing tricks

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/24/2020 11:54:30 AM

My Lord Give Thanks for Blazing the Trumpet and warning us in this Iwa, babylon going to implement their new world order but I and I stand firm on the Rock of Mt Zion. Babylon is using the covid pandemic to increase their control over the populations of the world even more. Who knows what wicked side effects these covid vaccines could have, or from what sources they were developed.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/24/2020 12:17:34 PM

I know when the holy spirit leaves you, you are bound to fall sick for a few days, the severity of the illness depending on how much spirit energy you had accumulated in your energy points (chakras). Growing dreadlocks and meditating with Ganja relatively increases ones spiritual heights, so does abundant selfless (opposite:selfish) acts of kindness and caring. Alcohol keeps energy levels low, (or normal) while if the spirit left you in one awful instant, like this moment babylon eat off my dread. I was a perfectly healthy human, but my nerves malfunctioned for some days, and I couldn't concentrate on anything ( I felt awful) until I took some antidepressants ( I was in prison and that was so gangsta)

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I