Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7466&start_row=21

Don't wear a mask

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/25/2020 1:05:15 AM

I feel sorry for those that have asthma, tb and lung diseases.

They have to wear a cloth over their head as a symbol of the mark of the beast.

Now they can't breathe properly.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/25/2020 1:05:54 AM

Hidden, not any more, brought out for the public to see

Blessed I

Yes I

The vaccine of babylon does not work!

The ritual of wearing a mask is an outward mark and symbol on one's head and the ritual of hand washing is a ritual of the beast. For the pharisees hold the ritual of washing hands before entering a building, before one can buy and sell, one has to have the Mark of the Beast on one's Hand and a mask on one's head.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the wicked

Fire burn the Tyranny

Mask wearing is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Mask wearing is dangerous.

Take off your mask to breathe fresh air and to clean your lungs.

Remove your mask to breathe fresh air and to clean your passage ways from bacteria build up.

Only doctors and nurses wear masks to stop infections from reaching their patients.

Patients need not have to wear masks as shown in nature by natural science.

The governments don't care about the people's health.

The Pope does not care about the people.

All they want is for us to suffocate wearing masks while the bacteria builds up in our lungs.

A mask is the outward symbol and mark of the beast that is put on your head on its face in front.

The alcohol in the hand sanitizers are deadly and dangerous. Alcohol enters through the spores of the skin. Alcohol is strong drink.

They are making everybody drunk with the wine of Babylon.

They are marking everyone with cult rituals on their hands and in front on their faces on their heads with marks of the beast.

They are forcing everybody to bow and dedicate yourself to Corona, the sun god, false god, pagan rituals.

The ten commandments says that we must not bow down to false gods.

Don't dedicate yourself to false gods.

Open in the book of Daniel.

Read the book of Daniel.

The three Hebrew boys did not bow down or dedicate themselves to the mark of the beast.

The three Hebrew boys did not, at the sound of the media, sacrifice their livelihoods, freedoms and rights, to bow down to Babylon!

No! they did not bow down to Babylon!

Don't wear a mask!

A mask is dangerous and can kill by building up bacteria infection inside ones lungs.

Alcohol makes one drunk.

Don't bow down to the mark of the beast.

Don't bow down to babylon or accept its marks and symbols on the I or on one's hand or in front of ones head on the face.

Don't follow the tradition and rituals of the pharisees and bow down to Babylonian paganism.

The three Hebrew boys did not bow.

Don't bow down to Babylon

Go and open and read in the Revelation, chapter 13, verses 16 and 17,

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Yes I

Babylon will fall down

Fire burn the Vatican

More fire upon the Wicked

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/25/2020 1:06:47 AM

Hidden, not so, this is freedom of information for everyone to see and know.

expose the Pope of Rome

Blessed I

Babylon will force you to have a mark of Roman Papal Authority before the I buys or sells or before the I enters into a building where the I can buy and sell.

This is paganism, sun worship, at its best!

Now this is all unconstitutional!

Babylon can't force the I to have marks of their false pagan beliefs in solar worship.

If the I wants to wear a mask, that is fine and right, but to let another man force his or her beliefs upon I and I is a vain thing to do.

I don't believe in this virus!

Ones and ones are free to believe what Babylon wants you to believe,

but as for I and some other Iyahs - we don't believe the crap Babylon forces us to believe, not even the scientists believe their crap.

The Pope of Rome said everyone must be on lockdowns or on a rest to obey sun worship and 1700 years of paganism from the Pope of Rome.

The Bible says that the whole wide world will surrender to the Mark of the Beast and to the number of his name.

Open in Revelation, chapter 12, verse 9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Yes I

The dragon will use deception to have us bow down to falsehood.

Fire burn all of his lies and deceitfulness.

More fire

And in chapter 13 verse 3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Yes I

It is no surprise that the whole world has wondered after the falsehood of the Pope of Rome by obeying his false lockdowns and obeying his pagan idol gods of sun worship.

Come out of Babylon my brothers and sisters.

These are evil people!

Fire burn the wicked

JAH Bless

Irie

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I

Freedom of Speech

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/25/2020 6:16:05 AM

This is your own plot to kill RasTafari Sons and Dawtas and expose I and I to the dangers and harmful effects of the deadly virus. Selfish man. I had assumed it was your own ignorance at play but you're just another jewish spy after all. All that chatter and blabber about Rome and the anti christ and stuff, yet you eat out of papal wallet.. things is fucked up around here.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/25/2020 6:19:28 AM

Why confess with your own mouth your stand against black people?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/27/2020 6:54:05 PM

BC, have you ever went to work with a cold? Have you ever spoke face to face with someone in the past? You could of had the flu germs ya know. And the flu is much worse fatally (no transmutably) then COVID.
Did you ever have unprotected sex without first getting every single STD test check before hand?
Did you ever serve food with cancer causing pesticides to loved ones?
The list goes on and on....
To the extent you judge you shall be judged.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/27/2020 9:59:54 PM

Assuming I was some aged old man. Covid 19 would kill me in 2 weeks. Compared to six months or a year for aids and two years for cancer, I don't really prefer being sick. It would be easy for you to speak so foolishly because not you or any of your lovers are sick or dead, and you've never experienced being at death's doors.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 1:08:07 AM

You can wear your mask. the Pope of Rome wants us all to wear a mask.

Mask wearing is dictatorship.

Who ever says you must wear a mask is a dictator and a tyrant and will burn in fire.

Fire burn the Tyranny

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 1:10:20 AM

Its communism being enforced on us turning us into slaves.

The Emperor Haile Selassie will return to destroy all these tyrants.

The Tyrants will burn in fire.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 1:11:42 AM

The tyrants will get burned.

The Pope will be thrown alive in a lake of fire.

Fire burn the wicked

Irie

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I