Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7466&start_row=11

Don't wear a mask

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/19/2020 12:40:52 AM

Huh hah! Fucking jews. We all know that the real jews from the ancient days are a black race of people.. unu look yah. The ark of the covenant is in possession of the black Bahitawi Israelites in Ethiopia. They have full authority over it, seen. The jews up north have got nothing! They're faking, seen. The Black people are the true sons and daughters of David. Not some wolf and leopard over de so. I wouldn't listen to them, if I were you. I'd rather hearken unto what Emperor Selassie would have said , seeing he promoted the development of hospitals and universities in the land.

Bimbo cloth babylon

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/19/2020 4:23:47 AM

Bomboclaat pussyclaat

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/21/2020 4:41:33 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 6:34:31 AM

Fire burn you Melchizedek. Hotter Redder fire volcanic lava and boiling mercury.

Why do you want to murder us?

THEN IT WAS FOUR HEBREW MEN, not boys, who resisted the heathen worship of babylon and they probably had much more common sense than you do.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/21/2020 7:00:37 AM

No, read the other chapter

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 7:03:51 AM

They were MEN. Period. Not having a girlfriend (woman/wife) or being single does not make you any less of a man than the next man. In fact your meditation could make you greater than the next man, despite you is virgin and him has had all the pussy for a lifetime. So, the youth them were MEN. Period.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/22/2020 12:25:04 AM

Blessed I

Yes I,

The heavens of the I must be open.

The only way to open up the heavens is to open up the seven seals.

The I can only open up the seven seals if the I remove the mask from the head of the I.

Then the heavens will be open for the I to see and for the I to enjoy the fullness thereof.

Open in the Revelation, chapter 5, verses 1-5

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And in the Psalms, chapter 22, verses 7 and 8

All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

And in chapter 5, verse 9

For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue

And in chapter 51, verse 12 and 15

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

JAH

Ras TafarI

More fire

Fire burn the wicked

Blessed I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/22/2020 12:46:02 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/22/2020 4:40:09 AM

Nonsense. Who said you can control the spirit of God? Whom God has choose, he has chosen and who Jah create, is his servant. You is like the Devil which say him have authority over the workings of the spirit, yet it is God's eternal hand that rescues a man from his enemies, and sets him on a rock. This is by no human means, but a mighty hand. Bomboclaat man.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/23/2020 1:07:22 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I