Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7465&start_row=71

The Plandemic (FAKE VIRUS)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 90
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/24/2021 9:55:23 PM

DISS-RESPECT

Yeah this right yah so is an open show of diss-respect because you could a spoken out in one post but you don't have to flood the forum with alien spam. It's a bore to read all your posts, just imagine, how the imbecile can rush over yah so thinking him a the only one with counsel and wise mind, like your locks are longer than anyone else here, and your beard is thinner than anybody else. Like you're the only one here with Spirituality enlightenment but a high man said you walk in the devil's counsel and get your enlightenment from demon spirits.

Me tell you nuff people have Trod along JAH footsteps and experienced what you can only wish in your dreams. Nuff wise bredrin and sistren. Not some blabbering idiot who diss-respect I idren's forum with dirty heart, corrupted talk and foul conscience.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/24/2021 10:32:07 PM

The bwoy don't even deserve to live after him diss-respect him mother and father.

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 1/25/2021 10:54:49 AM

Why isn't he banned yet?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/1/2021 11:41:41 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/17/2021 12:01:28 AM

Now I sight that the Pope of Rome is a devil and I sight that this covid business is a plandemic. I also sight that the creation or manipulation of the covid virus is part of the plandemic and so there is a real virus. Wearing a mask, washing your hands, and social distancing are ways to help prevent the spread of the virus and germs in general. Has nothing to do with pagan worship.

I think you had mentioned herd immunity before. With that the weak members of the herd die off. Healthy people won't be affected by covid the same way as people with weak immunity. So for a healthy person to wear a mask, it is more to prevent the spread of covid to someone with a weak immunity. Because again, it is our weaker members of society that will die from covid, as it is the weaker members of a herd that die off while the healthy members build immunity to a virus/illness.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2021 4:09:25 AM

Read the Revelation, chapter 13, verses 16 to 18

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Yes I

If the I think the I think the I is strong and a good herbalist, the I encourage a strong immune to the strong ones. The babylonians force us to wear a mask. It is a force that makes it a crime.

This has nothing to do with stopping a virus. This is all about control.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Blessed I

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/17/2021 3:20:06 PM

I sight that it is also about control. Polytricksters and some elitists are making moves, new laws and such. In my city they want people to wear a mask even out in nature, though many ones do not follow that.

I wear a mask only when I'm around people I don't know. I mainly wear one because I work with the public and there has been a lot of people freaking out when workers and customers are not wearing a mask. For I it is not worth all the drama not to wear one. Also, if I do get exposed to the virus I wouldn't want to spread it to my family, some of them would not survive if they got exposed to the virus.

Saying the mask is the mark of the beast is extreme. It is not worn "in" the forehead nor is it worn "in" the right hand. Though if you do not where a mask it will affect your ability to buy and sell; unless you buy and sell on the internet, which a lot of people are doing right now.

The forehead represents ones thoughts and the right hand ones actions. The people in the Book of Revelation who receive the mark of the beast are thinking and acting in the ways of the beast. People wearing a mask during covid are just trying not to spread the virus, they want it to come to an end; like the spanish flu eventually came to an end.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/17/2021 3:48:21 PM

People wore masks during the spanish flu. And in the west it was mandated and there were those who resisted mask wearing in those times as well. Nothing new under the sun.

Would you say that it was the mark of the beast in those times as well? That was over 100 years ago.

Wearing a mask is not the mark of the beast. Not then and not now.

www.history.com/news/1918-spanish-flu-mask-wearing-resistance

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/17/2021 5:38:24 PM

Blessed Love Idren

MELCHEZIDEK account will FREQUENTLY post phrases that coincide with fascist ideals. Record shows.

InI should endeavor to be aware of how agents will incrementally work a fascist agenda into their posts

Let InI remember that fascism's goal is a society where the weak should die and the strong should live. And the government gets full control of deciding who is "strong" or "weak".

As InI debate ideas that may seem abstract, like herd immunity, InI should scrutinize the message for signs of a fascist (babylon) mindset, and seek the wisdom of HIM Haile Selassie I.

HIM Haile Selassie I teaches InI to live for InI

To help cure and care for the sick

To help support or raise the underprivileged

To come together in Inity for the betterment of humanity

Yes babylon is increasing their influence and control and using this virus as an excuse. InI need to sight babylon's actions and denounce them.

Mask wearing is about stopping a virus, not control.

Wearing a mask is a temporary thing that InI can do to help destroy the virus permanently. Wearing a mask to cover one's nose and mouth has nothing to do with accepting the mark of the beast or pagan worship or bowing to the pope, which JAH know INI will never do.

Bless Up Jahcub I, give thanks for the I sight. I man could go on and on about the ways I see babylon is benefiting from this pandemic.

They finally have the majority of society locked in their homes with their electronic devices, streaming endless amounts of data to corporations about more effective ways to market products. Now there is an excuse to keep InI indoors and close to the microphones and spending more money to keep the electricity burning, keep the machine turning.

Insurance capitalizing on it too. I just heard a new advertisement for one of the phone apps that monitors someone's driving. Talking about now in covid when I am driving less I should think about handing over privacy and observation to a corporation for a few dollars off. Riiiiiiiiiight. Some are just handing babylon more control.

babylon rejoicing in this pandemic for sure

I fully support bringing charges against babylon for the ways they exploit InI, especially during covid when they giving themselves all kinds of breaks and benefits.

I pray InI can remain vigilant to expose and denounce fascist ideals

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I SAY

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 2/19/2021 1:39:02 PM

True words Iyah

More strength
JAH Love and Guidance to all the Ithem

Selah Say I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 90

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I