Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7463&start_row=1

Snorting Tobacco

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 12/12/2020 3:47:47 PM

Snuff movies are as old as moving pictures themselves but that doesn't mean they are real though they are generally speaking illegal, some exceptions are made where the death sentence is a part of the locations law, Enter the Dragon springs to mind, though that is probably a myth, tobacco always seemed to me to be the mildest form of snuff movie, with shisha (which translates as "bottle" from the Arabic transliteration of tsie tsie meaning "thank you") being the most art house. Cocaine on the other hand was widely rumored to be the source of funding for Rockers which ended in the Live Aid concert of the Eighties after making it all the way into the City (Corporation of London).

I've stopped smoking, cut back on coffee and am considering my next move on spermicides.

The vaccine remains a mystery, but I am beginning to experience Truman Show delusions on a small scale now, so maybe some of the medication is working at least.

Give thanks.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I