Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7460&start_row=1

Babylon is going to kill us

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/7/2020 12:02:19 AM

Babylon is going to kill every I

Yes I

Fire burn the wicked!

Babylon hates Individuality. They want everyone to bow down and take the mark of the beast. Babylon hates I and I.

Babylon will kill the I if they catch the I with a Bible passage!

Go and open in the book of Matthew, chapter 24, verse 9, I and I reads,

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And in the second book of Timothy, chapter 3, verse 12, I and I reads,

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

And in the Revelation, chapter 6, verses 9 and 10, I and I reads,

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-PD-005-78707

http://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/10230/20201203/north-koreans-increasingly-exposed-to-bible-despite-gov-t-persecution-report.htm

If the I don't bow down to lockdown, they will persecute the I.

If the I says or does something against the devil, they will persecute the I.

If the I does what is right in the sight of JAH, they will persecute the I.

If the I refuse to take the mark or symbols of the beast, they will persecute the I.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/7/2020 12:27:03 AM

Babylon will kill I and I

Babylon hates Individualism

Babylon does not want the I to be free.

Babylon does not want the I to choose freely according to the I's own health decision.

Babylon wants to force I and I to take the mark of the beast.

Babylon will fall down, FALL DOWN

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Irie

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/7/2020 3:58:41 AM

If you haven't had personal experience with this virus by now, and you're making claims that people don't need to protect themselves, it's really time for you to shut up about it.

Seriously.

If not, the website should consider banning.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 12/7/2020 7:50:49 AM

In the past, infectious diseases, war and other things kept populations in check with nature.

Today, sick babies limp thru life and eventually give birth to even sicker babies.

The UN is trying to create population control programs that are effective in keeping human population manageable, as well as preventing the breeding of undesirable humans.

Most health problems today that are ruining family lineages are from eating bad foods, too much food, and toxic water, air, homes and workplaces, as well as lack of hard work and exercise

Those who thrive will be wise to all this, and choose healthy options.

Genetic damage can last 3 or 4 generations, and requires constant pure country living to repair a family line.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/8/2020 11:34:14 AM

NAH FRET,

JAH JAH GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HAND

AND EVERY THING UNDER CONTROL

AH JAH JAH RUN THINGZ & NO WE...

ALL PRAISE TO HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY...
RŪ7

(Full Psalm/Song) from 2006 I think

"...WHEN DEM FIND OUT KING SELASSIE I KINGDOM COME....."

(Short Muzik Video Version)

STRENGTH & POWERS;
SANCTIFY & BLESS

No Stress.

Easy Now Rasta, 1 , 2 , aHDaH... Nyahbinghi, Nya Congo

Time for the 1 , 2 , Meditation

HAILE I !

another one... "THE WICKED NAW GO PROSPER CAUSE THE KNOW NOT LOVE.. Banging Psalm from 2001!

Watch the Mystikal Man when Him ah Trod thru JAH Earth (Psalms 24)

PSALM 24

The earth is the LORD's , and the fullness thereof; the WORLD, and THEY THAT DWELL therein.

For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

Who shall ascend into the Hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in His Holy Place?

He that hath CLEAN HANDS, and a PURE HEART; who hath NOT lifted up his SOUL unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

He shall receive the BLESSING from the LORD, and RIGHTEOUSNESS from the GOD of His SALVATION.

SALVATION GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH,
KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

This is the generation of them that seek H.I.M. ; that seek Thy Face, O JaHcob. Selah. SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the KING of GLORY shall come in.

Who is this KING of GLORY? The LORD - Strong and Mighty, the LORD Mighty in Battle.

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the KING of GLORY shall come in.

Who is this KING of GLORY? The LORD of HOSTS, He is the KING of GLORY. Selah.

SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: joellreyy87 Sent: 12/9/2020 10:50:45 AM

Kids matured 5 years and under ought not to be needed to wear covers. This depends on the wellbeing and Do My Dissertation general interest of the youngster and the ability to properly utilize a veil with negligible help.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I