Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=746&start_row=11

the beardmen

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/3/2005 4:47:58 PM

to what,...no matter of fact how are you doing toady,its raining out here.is it there.

everthing is cool here to also. onelove

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 4/5/2005 8:22:17 AM

come on brethren, waan start a ridiculous and senseless word fight again ?
stay serious.

dreadnut, you posted that there's a picture of HIM when growing locks. where can one see that picture ? you mean this image which is also on the cover of Ras Michael's album 'RastafarI' ?

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 4/5/2005 8:25:53 AM

first InI have to check if in the bible it says "shave and trim" or "cut" or "cut off".
because if one grows a beard all the days of his life, one day the beard will be so long and it will disturb him at work. so it wouldn't make any sense to only let grow and grow and grow one's beard. so from time to time InI have to cut it a little, in I opinion.
does the bible say "cut" or "cut off" or "shave" or what ? maybe a translation mistake ? everything possible, right ?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/5/2005 8:55:01 AM

"come on brethren, waan start a ridiculous and senseless word fight again ?"

as you can see notheing like that happen so why go there, this post Ras Zion and posted is three days old if we was have a war(that do not evn sound right) we would have said something more. i know what he says he ment. why try to make more of it. Post the hole vow, not one or two verse,if you want,cuz half truth do know any good.

onelove

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/5/2005 9:02:08 AM

what iam talking about starts here...no word wars just truth...

13And this is the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled: he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:

14And he shall offer his offering unto the LORD, one he lamb of the first year without blemish for a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish for a sin offering, and one ram without blemish for peace offerings,

15And a basket of unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, and wafers of unleavened bread anointed with oil, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings.

16And the priest shall bring them before the LORD, and shall offer his sin offering, and his burnt offering:

17And he shall offer the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, with the basket of unleavened bread: the priest shall offer also his meat offering, and his drink offering.

18And the Nazarite shall shave the head of his separation at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall take the hair of the head of his separation, and put it in the fire which is under the sacrifice of the peace offerings.

19And the priest shall take the sodden shoulder of the ram, and one unleavened cake out of the basket, and one unleavened wafer, and shall put them upon the hands of the Nazarite, after the hair of his separation is shaven:

20And the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: this is holy for the priest, with the wave breast and heave shoulder: and after that the Nazarite may drink wine.

21This is the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed, and of his offering unto the LORD for his separation, beside that that his hand shall get: according to the vow which he vowed, so he must do after the law of his separation.

22And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

23Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,

24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

25The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

26The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

27And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 4/5/2005 9:41:27 AM

well, to me it sounded like starting such a ridiculous word fight. if it wasn't so, I am sorry. Baruch Ata Adonai ! blessed be InI LORD His Imperial Majesty. blessed be the children of Israel !

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/5/2005 9:49:27 AM

"to me it sounded like starting such a ridiculous word fight"

why? we are not in person, so when people do not overstand each other,they(or I) make shore the message is clear.I give thanks,INI am in my house.

onelove

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/5/2005 10:25:52 AM

Yes.....

The only reference I can think of, other than situation of unclean covenant, in which we are SUPPOSED to cut our hair, is ... I could be wrong, Bible is not in front of me... but.. Exekiel 44.. Talks about keeping trimmed...

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/5/2005 10:32:32 AM

yes its say's alot there(just read it) i give thanks.

onelove

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/5/2005 10:33:30 AM

how do you post pic's

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I