Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=41

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/17/2021 9:59:45 AM

Bless up BCIF

It was not to sound like someone backing up from Babylon.
I know how Babylon has treated Africans since the times of Abraham. And I do not support babylon shitstem. Just so you don't misunderstand I.

My point was just that it doesn't necessarily have to be toxic just because it comes from the state.

I will go into biblical scriptures now to overstand what you mean.
I have started reading the bible 1 hour daily and even though I don't accept all messages it gives me joy.

Bless up and Give Thanks

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/17/2021 1:45:51 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth, It may seem Rastafari are more likely to embrace conspiracies as truth. I think this relates to trust. I think a level of mistrust is healthy in any relationship, especially an abusive relationship. Especially in a captor/captive relationship. Let InI remember, this is their shytstem that they have created for them, to benefit them. This is not a system created by InI working for InI. I man not trying to discredit the very difficult work and training someone needs to do to be in the medical field. I man grateful that there is a human I can turn to, to ask for advice on staying healthy, or for help in the unfortunate case if I body was harmed. The sad thing is, even doctors are not in control of every decision they make for the "benefit" of the people they treat.

Did you know that Native American women, without their knowledge or consent, were sterilized by doctors into the 1980's? Did you know that every Hemophiliac in the US was essentially murdered from receiving HIV positive blood, even though they had the capability and knowledge they should have been testing the blood before giving it to people? These sound like conspiracy theories that would only happen in a dystopia, but they are reality and facts that can be proven. So when InI Rastafari are quick to be skeptical, it may not be based in medical knowledge at all. It may be based on the fact that InI know this is not a system that is made or designed for InI, or to benefit InI. InI need to keep our eyes on their behavior. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Something that helped I when reading the bible the first time was to keep a folded up paper inside it and write the passages I liked or that spoke to I. In this way I could have a long list of biblical passages that I could reference and Iditate on in the future. I still have that list and reference it when I reason on these forums. Since there are a number of Idren here that are well knowledgeable about the bible, I wouldn't hesitate to ask for clarification if I didn't understand something. That is something I didn't really have, a group of Idren to reason with, the first time I was reading the bible.

Give thanks InI can gather together to reason

HIM Haile Selassie I Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I