Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=745&start_row=1

The questions they ask

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 4/1/2005 3:09:22 PM

In the garden the first thing satan did was to question God, and basically I see that is his role. Look in society and you will see that all babylon is about is questioning God again.
I see that the truth is africa, Jah-rastafari, INI. And babylon is all about questioning that truth.
So they ask what, why, when, where, how, who.
And the answer to all those questions is Jah-rastafari.

Basically they are sinners and they are shitting up the place, we need to stop them from doing so.

The way I see the power and responsibility of rastafari people is that we are the stewards of the garden.
As I said in another post, those who do not know the royal tradition are pigs, because they are born of flesh (illusion) and not of spirit (truth). They are the children of the devil just like INI are the children of Jah.

So we are stewards of the animals and the plants. And we need to plant and uproot plants in the appropriate way, and we have the same responsibility when it comes to flesh (animals). We need to coralle (that's a hard word to spell) the animals. What I mean is that we need to use chains, walls, doors, locks, gates, etc. in such a way as to put those animals to maximum use in a decent and humane manner.
We are not the creators of those walls and chains - the chains and walls are created by the animals themselves when they refuse to accept the royal knowledge. They become slaves, chained in. But we have the authority, power and responsibility to manipulate those chains and walls in such a way as to get maximum benefit.
For example, the animals have built ships to go to the moon, that shows how powerful they are. We should make some adjustments on the chains so that instead of using the power for rockets that serve no purpose they can make some more useful things - although I was thinking about sending nuclear waste into space maybe on trajectory to the sun. I'm just making a general point here.

As that great man George Orwell showed in Animal farm, which everyone should read, if the animals are left to themselves the pigs will always emerge in leadership positions. It is our duty to take over the reins (or was it reigns?). That way the pigs will be relegated to clean up duty where they belong.

I read about the meaning of the Sphinx, the body of a lion and the head of a man. It means what I have been saying here, that INI have the duty to control the beast. The beast is basically non-rastas (those born of woman).
Again, I need to reiterate that this is not a slavery reasoning I am bringing. The slavery exists already and we do have a duty to fight against the slavery by speaking words of truth about roots and culture - the spiritual tradition. But at the same time we have to realize that we are operating within the context of slavery that already exists. This means that while the war to free the slaves is going on we have a duty to manipulate the existing slavery in a way that is most beneficial to Africa. We have to power when we take up those reins that have been attached to the slaves, to change their directions so that instead of making war they will make parks. We also need an alternative to fossil fuels........ and of course there are many changes that we need to implement.
So make that money, get that power, use all the means that are available to you and don't be ashamed. It doesn't make you a slavemaster to guide the direction that the slaves take. Actually the slave itself is the slavemaster since it is a slave to its own illusions.
"Ask and I will give you the nations as an inheritance."
This scripture is revealed before you today in this message....... Who has ears to hear let him hear.........

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/4/2005 11:35:43 PM

I and I are not slavemasters and I and I do not direct slaves.

I and I free the slaves and work as One to rise up together.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 4/6/2005 6:46:08 AM

All a dem are looking down in afrika! Bush put a big eye on it, blair think their domination is still there.
Now the congregate of cardina-lies in rome look down in afrika for de new pope.
Keep faith in afrika, and it will be free and save you from humiliations babylon.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 4/6/2005 11:23:16 AM

First of all that last comment doesn't seem in any way to be a response to the discussion going on. For the sake of good reasoning we should keep to the point. This is not an attack to the person who made the post, just a comment.

In response to Ark's comment:
I do see that I and I are not slavemasters and that I and I work as one to free the slaves and rise up together.
But why does the I say that I and I do not direct slaves. I do not see it that way. Let me explain with an example.

Suppose I reason with a slave and he refuses to listen to any reasoning about being free. And suppose that slave is enslaved in such a way that he is consumed with the need to find stones and place them in piles. And suppose he is presently taking stones that someone was using to protect his garden and he is removing the stones to put them in piles where they are of no use.
Now this person is only happy when moving stones, so if I point out to that person that there are stones under the ground then he will dig for those stones and put them in piles above the ground. The effect of this will be that he is preparing the soil for planting.
Now, as far as the slave is concerned his life has not changed, but as far as creation is concerned he has been put to a useful function instead of a destructive one.
He is just as happy as he was before because he is moving stones, which is what he does. But now the world can live with him.

Note that this doesn't have anything to do with freeing him. I am still able to reason with him tomorrow about being free, and others are able to do so also. In that respect nothing has changed in his condition.
In terms of his physical condition, it is not within my power to change it from slavery, since I have already reasoned with him and he refuses to listen. Furthermore I am not changing his ability to become free by changing the nature of his work. Physically he is engaged in exactly the same activity as before.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/7/2005 2:02:57 PM

For example, probably everyone here lives in some kind of "developed" area, since we are on the computer. So suppose the electricity goes off while you're trying to go online, or suppose the computer you bought from the company stops working or suppose someone breaks into your house and takes your computer while you're sleeping.
When you call the electric company or the computer company or the police for them to help you depending on the situation, let me ask you about that situation..... Do you ask those people in the name of Jah-rastafari to assist? No you do not. Those people do not know about HIM. They are in mental slavery.
So what you do is make use of their slavery. You know that the electricity man is enslaved in such a way that he feels it necessary to come out and fix the problem with your electricity, so you say to him, "I have a problem with my electricity and I paid my money." So the guy comes to fix it not because of any conscious divine guidance and brotherly love for you, but because he is a slave and you as a slave-director pulled to right strings to direct him in his slavery to do what is beneficial to your purpose.
And it is the same way when you call the cops and any other person who is doing what they do but they are not conscious of Jah-rastafari.

Note that I am speaking here in purely physical terms. Spiritually there is no slavery since the spirit is by nature something free. As spirit it is clear that INI do not enslave or direct slaves since there is no such thing. But physically it is so, because the devil still has power in the physical world over those who do not know about I. Also INI give the devil power from time to time when INI backslide temporarily on our way to the top. As Paul says that is not INI sinning but INI flesh is sinning.
Seen?
So to reiterate my objective in this topic, I want to encourage INI not to hesitate to make use of the enslaved condition of those who are enslaved. It is not stealing to make use of stolen goods when you have no way of returning them to the rightful owner. So seek to free the slaves with no stress. And at the same time enjoy the benefits of having those slaves around. Because if you don't take over the reigns then they will be left up to their own devices, which is just random havoc. It is our duty as conscious people to direct the slaves to proper actions, even directing their thoughts to morality as well as directing their physical forms to creative purposes.
Seen?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/13/2005 1:54:11 AM

I trust isn't in the legs of men.

I trust is in Jah RasTafarI.

I see the point you are trying to make. But I don't look at I brothers and sisters as slaves. Some might look and treat them that way, but that view can't come from my eyes.

I look at I brothers and sisters as brothers and sisters. I don't look down, I eyes are always on RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/13/2005 9:26:24 AM

I appreciate your last comment ARK I

if you lQQk down, you won't see idren anyway, we walk hand in hand, side by side :)

RSK

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/13/2005 10:38:19 AM

will, we see the words as just that,..words.......

Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/18/2005 11:30:43 AM

I have been using words loosely, to get a point across. The point is that people do not always understand exactly what are the benefits of the most beneficial course. This is why people who look after small children have to use tricks to get them to do what is most beneficial to them. You cannot explain to a small child or a person who does not understand the fulness of the situation in rational terms why they should do what they need to do. To some extent a person's actions will always be beyond his understanding, in the sense that he does not understand fully the environment and the effects of his actions, and the causes either. We are operating in only partial knowledge, since we are not omniscient.
The bible also says this, "it is not up to man even to decide his own footsteps." Why, because he does not have the knowledge necessary to make an educated decision.
When you live spiritually then your actions and your knowledge will always be in tune with everything, but until the day comes when you see only the spiritual reality you must understand that you have become a slave to the illusion of the physical realm. A slave must be led for his own sake, because his instincts will drive him into the ground.
Forgive me for having to use words, but how else can I say what I am saying without using some word like slave? Even Paul said that he is a slave for christ, and it is right for him to say so, because of his ignorance or the incompleteness of his knowledge if you prefer me to put it that way. Or if you don't want me to say we are slaves then say that we are not complete in our freedom or maturity in the spiritual way. Fix the words how you want but the meaning cannot be denied.
I and I and I live in a spiritual reality, and not in flesh and blood. But flesh and blood is real, it is spirit too. The illusion starts when you imagine that flesh and blood or any physical thing can operate on its own power without the spirit root. Whoever experiments with this illusion is not fully free, since he is experimenting with slavery.
Black reasoning, this not any interpretation or mix-up talk. It is real. How can you be a conqueror without something to conquer? How can you be a seeker if you're not in need of revelation? What I am saying is not something negative, just real. We must submit as slaves, servants and sons of the Most High. Slaves, too.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/18/2005 11:40:49 AM

Rock, no words are just words. Everything is spirit and fire. Jah is in everything, so don't sit up in the seat of the scornful. Just say that you can see this and that, don't say that something is fake or weak because those judgments just return to the speaker. Everything is Jah. Not because you cannot see or hear something or recognize it doesn't mean it is not there or it isn't what it is.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I