Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7445&start_row=31

Daggering

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/26/2020 5:05:49 AM

"drunken smoky voice": me no want no ridiculass ass

I Christ did change water into wine at Cana (Galilee).

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/26/2020 5:19:35 AM

You must be sent by an agency, because. It is a well known fact that Judah was black. And as an offspring so his fathers are. Haile Selassie I, King of kings, Lord of Lord's, Conquering Lion of Judah, what colour was he?

Just because racism is an injustice does not mean that there are is no race. Of course we still have Black and white and brown and yellow and red people in their respective nationalities and ancestry.

You certainly disrespected my religion, because I am too old for Sunday School. You see, I am Ethiopian, and I worship in Ethiopia. Ethiopia is my home, Yet I come from Zion. So I must tell you think before you speak, because the Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia, in a Christian Church, and there is a long history behind how the Ark of My Father and black people came to be in Ethiopia.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/26/2020 5:27:32 AM

The Ethiopians gladly accepted our religion when we came down here with the Son of Solomon and the ark of I and I. Even though in modern times there has been a diversion from the faith in the style of the romans, I and I israelites can always muster ourselves, seek legal action to reclaim our ancestral land, carry our ark and leave ethiopia back to Jerusalem, if you don't want us around.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 11/26/2020 11:34:48 AM

Couple of times Sizzla's lyrics have been mentioned here. Well Sizzla is a dancehall musician and has songs for the dancehall culture. Sizzla has songs about using guns too... Not everything that Sizzla sings about is RastafarI. The Honerable King Emmanuel I, told ones not to even listen to reggae music. He said the rhythm is too fast, it is not in harmony with the rhythm of the heart beat. Well the dancehall rhythm is much faster than the reggae rhythm...

Just because some RastafarI peoples sing and play reggae or dancehall, don't make it RastafarI. And just because a RastafarI bredren or sistren speak or sing about something, that don't make it RastafarI either. So if Sizzla say this or that, it don't make it RastafarI just because Sizzla is a RastafarI.

Also it seems to I that most these lyrics, if not all of them, are from the early works of Sizzla, early on his trod out of Babylon.

Wise Up
RastafarI

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/26/2020 12:01:31 PM

I Christ know quite properly what I am talking about. It's not like I've never heard Sizzla kalonji singing about guns, but hey. Isn't it a human right to be entitled to proper protection of sorts?

I don't care what kind a gun man and man have, but here in my corner I have them bigger, you know. And me fire them every time.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I