Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7436&start_row=1

The United Nations is Babylon and Sent out to Kill us

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/6/2020 6:22:32 AM

Yes I

The United Nations is another babylon invention.

Go to Genesis, chapter 11, verse 9;

Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Now,

What the UN is doing is joining us together for one devil worship.

The United Nations was formed by high ranking illuminati members. Some of them carry the old pagan traditions.

The United Nations is Babylon, joining us together, as one religion.

Their goal is not only to join the nations, but also to join all religions, so to let everyone worship Satan.

These wicked pagan fools along with the World Health Organisation have proved to be in a conspiracy against JAH people.

The United Nations are set out to destroy the different cultures. They are set out to destroy our natural ways of life.

These wicked members will bring about new laws, so everyone worship the image of the beast.

The United Nations is preparing the way for their christ, the anti-christ.

Don't listen to the United Nations and the World Health Organisation and other similar organisations.

The United Nations cannot be trusted.

Yes I

Blessed I

JAH Blessed

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/6/2020 6:24:59 AM

More fire

In the book of Isaiah, chapter 40, verse 17, I and I reads: "All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity." And in chapter 45, verse 20, I and I reads: "Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save." Go to the book of Matthew, chapter 11, verse 28; the Bible says: "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." And it is made clear that the nations conspire a vain thing against JAH people. Their false gods of pagan worship can't save you. Don't trust these ancient pagans in a modern day time. The United Nations cannot be seen as something good. The United Nations goes against JAH people.

The Emperor says, "There is no single magic formula, no one simple step, no words, whether written into the Organization's Charter or into a treaty between states, which can automatically guarantee to us what we seek. Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgements. Peace is not an "is", it is a "becoming." We cannot escape the dreadful possibility of catastrophe by miscalculation."

Now if we know the truth and right then we should know not to trust the organisations of man.

Open in the Book of Psalms, chapter 146,
verse 3; I and I reads:

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

It is known to us that peace can't be guaranteed, especially with an organisation that is made by man.

Go and open the Book of Psalms, in chapter 9, verse 17; I and I reads:

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Messenger: joellreyy87 Sent: 12/9/2020 10:55:23 AM

There is as of now no proof that individuals can get covid-19 from food. The Whiteboard Animation Service infection that causes covid-19 can be murdered at temperatures like that of other known infectious and microbes found in food.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/17/2020 11:18:03 AM

HOLY KING EMMANUEL TELL DEM LONG TIME...

I the Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the Lord Servant, the Black Christ in Flesh, the Man of Justice in Flesh, CHARGE THE U.N. WITH HIGH TREASON AND SABOTAGE. They have underminded the right of the poor and the have-nots, claiming that they do not deal with people, only governments. The U.N. must come to justice through all fields of International Law. The only way they could clear themselves bis to give a full approval that they have seeked out from all world heads of government, the Right of Freedom, Redemption and International Repatriation of all Black Man, Woman and Children from out of the western world to Black Ethiopia, Black Africa, with transportation of 7 or 9 miles of Black Starliner High water Ships. Failure to do so proves that they are guilty of all charges put forth.

The U.N. is to be charged for supporting the malicious rumor that was spread against Emperor Haile Selassie I, when it was said that He was dead. The U.N. did not seek out the matter whether it was true or false and allowed the heads of government to continue their propaganda. Up until now no one has been able to prove that such was true. No one can show a grave for the Emperor Everliveth for He is the God of the Living and not the dead. Such action is a malicious destruction to a ones character, violating article 12, for this the U.N. and all world heads of government are to be charged with treason. The malicious rumors was mainly spread by the Jamaica government, press and media by the Jamaica daily gleaner. Former Editors, Theodore Sealy, and Hector Wynter, must come to justice through International Law. It was under Mr. Sealy that it was printed that I was dead.

When Emperor Haile Selassie I, visited Jamaica in 1966, He left documents conserning the Right of I Prince Edward and my people. Such documents states " that all slave- children is to be handed over to I Prince Edward and sent home to Black Africa". All who knows of such must come to justice before International Law court such as former governor general of Jamaica Sir Clifford campbell, Lady Bustmante (mrs. longbridge), Hugh Shearer who was ambassador to the U.N. at the time the King visited and also Hector Wynter, who was Minister of external affairs. Calling for Justice in this affair. Action Now!!!!!!!

I am,
Most Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards
The Lord Servant
The Black Christ in Flesh
The Man of Justice in Flesh
Creational Crowned Champion of Human Rights
Our Worthy Founder, Leader, President, God and King of the E.A.B.I.C.
INRI

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I