Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7432&start_row=21

Global warming and climate change is not true

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/8/2021 3:04:07 AM

Global warming and climate change is not true.

The Pope of Rome made it up so that he can stop all human activity.

If you support Global warming and climate change then you are supporting the murdering of human beings. Human beings breathes out carbon dioxide. You are against the breathe of the human being.

Don't be a fool to support the Pope's agenda to stop human activity.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Yes I

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/8/2021 11:48:16 AM

@Mel

"IPXninja, does the I think that spraying chemicals in the sky to block off the sun is a good thing?" - Mel

Let me answer your question with some questions of my own.

If your refrigerator is growing mold and you use bleach to kill the bacteria is that a good thing?

If you use condoms to avoid pregnancy is that a good thing?

If you use a freezer or a refrigerator to keep your food fresh is that a good thing?

If you use water or air filtration in your home is that a good thing?

answer: We create technologies for different reasons. We pollute the air. If we have to use unnatural means to clean it then it's good because the end result is better then no doing anything. Republicans don't care about the environment or spraying chemicals to block harmful UV rays that can burn the skin or cause cancer (Even in black people) because they don't care about factories dumping tons of chemicals that helped to destroy the ozone layer in the first place.

So when we want them to switch from coal/oil to solar and wind, which would NOT produce those harmful effects, and wouldn't run the risk of oil spills contaminating oceans for decades, they attack environmentalists and scientists because it goes against their money. Period. But all of a sudden they take offense to the idea of putting chemicals in the air for the purpose of protecting natural life on earth? If humans can get sick from radiation (and light is a form of solar radiation) do you think plants and animals are immune?

There are naturally occurring radioactivity, even in the human body. The problem is DOSAGE. If we let in too much radiation from the sun that would not be good. And no one is trying to TOTALLY block out the sun like some kind of blackout curtain. Anyone telling you this is lying to you and doesn't understand what scientists are doing or proposing. And they lie to you because they don't care about you or the environment. What they care about is their political agenda.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I