Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7431&start_row=21

The Evilness of the Government’s Rules and Regulations (LOCKDOWN)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/20/2020 8:07:35 AM

As for Biden and the Pope, you are simply lying. And it's silly. There is no reason for a president not to speak to the Pope. The Pope is a world leader. You are simply denying history. And Biden is Catholic. However, Biden is pro-choice.

"Reproductive rights are a constitutional right. And, in fact, every woman should have that right."

This is not been the position of the Catholic church. But the reason why Liberals do not listen to their religion is because they believe in the separation between church and state.

So whether or not Biden would personally have an abortion he understands not to push his beliefs on the whole country the way Republicans are trying to do, as we speak, in the courts which is why the republicans broke their own word in order to change the composition of the courts so they could enforce their own pro-life agenda and beliefs.

You are confused.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/20/2020 10:33:20 AM

Leviticus 13:21 But if the priest look on it, and, behold, there be no white hairs therein, and if it be not lower than the skin, but be somewhat dark; then the priest shall shut him up seven days:

shut him up seven days.

27 And the priest shall look upon him the seventh day: and if it be spread much abroad in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is the plague of leprosy.

31 And if the priest look on the plague of the scall, and, behold, it be not in sight deeper than the skin, and that there is no black hair in it; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague of the scall seven days:

33 He shall be shaven, but the scall shall he not shave; and the priest shall shut up him that hath the scall seven days more:

seven days or 14.

45 And the leper in whom the plague is, his clothes shall be rent, and his head bare, and he shall put a covering upon his upper lip, and shall cry, Unclean, unclean.

46 All the days wherein the plague shall be in him he shall be defiled; he is unclean: he shall dwell alone; without the camp shall his habitation be.

You may not like it but what you CAN'T say is that lockdown procedures are evil and all that because the BIBLE has the same rules for containing infectious diseases. If you are against the rules then you are against the bible as well and calling all of those who follow the bible foolish. And if, so, it is what it is but don't pretend the bible says the opposite of what Leviticus has so clearly demonstrated.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/20/2020 12:14:43 PM

Herd immunity has already failed in Sweden.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 7:16:53 AM

The lockdown is pure evil.

Come out of the Tyranny of the Pope of Rome.

The Pope of Rome is practicing paganism.

The illuminati is why Biden spoke to the Pope.

Biden is pure evil and the Pope will be thrown alive in a lake of fire.

Come out of the tyranny of Rome, come out of the oppression of the Pope, come out of Babylon my people.

Babylon will fall down.

The Pope will be thrown alive into a lake of fire.

Biden will be crying. All those that put their trust in fake news and believed this deception from the Pope of Rome, brought upon the human race to enslave it, will also be crying. Those who believed this deception will run away and cry when they see the Emperor return to destroy the wicked and burn the Pope of Rome.

Don't obey the government rules and regulations.

The government's rules and regulations are unconstitutional.

The governments of this world are threatening us with more deaths and blaming this whole lockdown on ourselves.

The governments of this world will be turned to fire.

Fire burn the wicked

Jesus sets I and I free and says not to do the whole evil distancing and not to follow Satan and his evil lockdown.

Lockdown is from Satan.

Lockdowns will be thrown in the fire.

Don't obey this evil tyranny.

Dictators will get burned.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 7:23:25 AM

IPXninja, Jesus describes just about the opposite to what you have said.

Read the part where he did not do what the jews and pharisees did. Jesus did not do the evil distancing or any lockdowns.

Jesus set I and I free. Look at the story of the ten leapers.

Jesus did not do what the jews and pharisees did by doing the evil ritualistic lockdown.

No,

Jesus set the leaper free and said that he must go his way.

No evil rules and regulations.

These evil rules and regulations will get burned.

The governments of this world will cry when they see themselves getting burned in the fire. They will get burned.

Fire burn the wicked

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 7:37:04 AM

No, this is not foolish and I am not confused.

I am sure that this lockdown is pure evil.

This is an evil ritual that the babylonians practiced.

The lockdowns have no scientific means to bring in natural herd immunity.

We were on lockdowns and in quarantine for nearly a whole year now and this "deadly virus" is just getting worse.

So lockdowns and the governments rules and regulations don't work!

The governments rules and regulations are pure evil.

Stop bowing to the Pope of Rome by obeying this lockdowns and rules and regulations.

These rules and regulations will get burned. The lockdowns will get burned. The governments of this world will be thrown in the lake of fire.

Lockdowns are unconstitutional, evil and don't work.

Jesus never put anyone on lockdowns.

Lockdowns are pure evil and are cruel.

Lockdowns are implemented to destroy the human race.

They have achieved their goal of this lockdown and that is to stop humans from populating this earth.

They don't want the human race to multiply.

So they put everyone on unconstitutional lockdowns. They enforce unconstitutional and evil rules and regulations.

The governments are evil and are taking their orders from the Pope of Rome.

Don't bow down to Rome.

Babylon will fall down.

The governments rules and regulations are the hallmark of a fascist and totalitarian society.

The governments rules and regulations are oppressive communist regimes. The state controls everything and decides what the people must do.

You had to sacrifice your Livelihoods and jobs and employment and work and freedoms and Rights to this evil lockdown.

This lockdown is Paganism.

The governments rules and regulations are unconstitutional and turning us into slaves.

Come out of Babylon my people.

Don't obey the evil rules and regulations of the tyrants.

Fire burn the Tyranny

Fire burn the wicked

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/29/2020 8:10:50 AM

I see one is mislead into thinking that the government is on our side and are willing to help us. This is wrong and it is a deception to think like that.

The Bible does not support this stupid, evil, rules and regulations!

Read in the Book of Luke, what Christ says

in chapter 17, verse 19,

And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Yes I

Christ did not use the quarantine method. He says to Go Thy Way. Not to be in quarantine.

Christ says to Go Thy Way!

Don't be in quarantine.

Just ignore this evil wicked government’s illegal rules and regulations.

Babylon will burn!

As far as the Bible is concerned, only the pharisees follow the traditions of the pagans because they believe in the false god coronavirus.

Don't follow these evil satanic rules and regulations that have its roots deep within the worship of the Devil.

These evil, unconstitutional rules and regulations are leading to a fascist and totalitarian society. This evil rules and regulations are oppressive communist regimes where we have to bow down to Babylonian falsehood at the tone of the media. The state controls everything and decides what the people must do.

You sacrificed your Livelihoods and Jobs and Rights and Freedoms and Work and employment to this scamdemic, to babylonian falsehood, to idols and false gods, that have its roots deep within witch craft and paganism.

The governments rules and regulations are ritualistic and a practise of sorcery.

The governments rules and regulations are pure evil and should not be followed.

Come out of her, my people, for all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Babylon will fall down.

The Pope of Rome will be thrown alive into the fire.

Fire burn the wicked

One Love

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 12:45:52 PM

IPXNinja we have a madman on the loose.

Mel

JAH bless? Really? After all the misinformation you've spread here? For one, you're a certified murderer. Prevention or Cure, which is a better option? I doubt if you're really listening to me, but the fact remains, you wishing a blessing at the end of every mischievous post is like someone peeing into my coffee cup then serving me tea in it.

A more relatable allegory is like whipping someone proper at the whipping post, then chuckling and handing them a chocolate bar afterwards.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/29/2020 2:25:39 PM

I stand with Melchezekek

Confusion is the virus

The only solution for this illusion virus is total destruction, unless we realize it is just an illusion.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2020 7:23:36 PM

I stand with Sizzla Kalonji. Him a conscious man and him know nuff ting weh other guy don't imagine, a so mi stay.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I