Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7424&start_row=1

Imperialism Is The Way To Go

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/18/2020 6:35:08 AM

Blessed Kings and Queens,

Ethiopian patriots.

The King of Zion shall return. Open in the Revelation, chapter 5, verse 5, I and I reads,

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

The Emperor says:

"Our country by aggressive force, we fought to defend Our country as much as we could and then went to Europe to solicit help while you, patriots of Ethiopia, continued the struggle and waited for us fighting day and night in the forests and mountains against the militarily superior brutal enemy, in taking advantage of your natural heroism as your greatest weapon, never putting aside your swords, abandoning your flag or surrendering to alien rule."

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 10/18/2020 10:12:50 AM

I would have to disagree with this one Idren.
No ism is the way. And imperialism? That was the first ism of Babylon?! How could that kind of slavery ever be the way. At the same time I don't see how Revelation 5:5 refers to what you are saying. I know you don't like marxism. I don't like it either. But why should the other ism be the answer then? I think when making such a statement one should elaborate on it more thoroughly. I man follow teachings of the bible and H.I.M. It is natural to capitalize to some degree just as the lion provides food for himself and his family, but when it becomes a global system it will do the same to human kind as marxism and all the other isms.

Bless and Love
RasTafarI

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/28/2021 8:16:47 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I