Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=11

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/28/2020 9:12:46 PM

Blessed I

JAH Blessed

Well human beings needs to make a choice, whether we choose JAH ruling or whether we choose to be controlled by this system?

Choose between freedom and slavery?

Choose to be ruled by the word of JAH or a choice to be ruled by man?

Do we follow the rules of JAH, or do we follow the rules of man?

InI hope that the human race chooses the correct choice.

JAH Blessed

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/29/2020 2:05:56 AM

Yeah man.
I'd rather choke on my weed than cover my sexy lips.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/31/2020 3:41:34 PM

Right... so you think its slavery to have worn condoms in the height of HIV and and AIDS? Do you know how many Africans and others all over the world have died from AIDs? Why do you think people are making this stuff up just to get you to slightly inconvenience yourlf by wearing a mask or using a condom? Why do you think anyone cares about your face enough to deceive you into wearing a mask? No, they want you to wear a mask so that you're not killing them.

33 million people have died from AIDS. What would make you believe these viruses exist?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/31/2020 10:46:33 PM

I wouldn't be worried about AIDs if I wasn't a sexually immoral individual. AIDS actually proved to the world that a good fraction of the human population practice sexual immorality, that is gay sex and swapping sex partners. Jesus said whoever divorces his wife (or breaks up with his girlfriend) is guilty of adultery and fornications. Whoever marries a divorced woman or dates somebody's ex-lover is guilty of adultery and fornications. Aids and STIs and STDs are a judgement for fornicators and adulterers, who sell their virginity for vanity.

Coronavirus came to discipline people who love money and dont remember God in their daily lives because, The white man invested in china: They robbed Africa of her wealth and did not pay for capital sourced from African continent, but instead enslaved us to beat us further to the ground. The same white man paid China for her raw materials and invested heavily in the capital china had to offer. So China grew and became a world power while Africa sunk to the bottom of the sea of poverty.

Coronavirus is a rebuke of God, judging and condemning the white man for stealing and robbing Africa of her wealth and raw materials and instead doing business and investing in chinese raw materials. Furthermore, it is the ungodly, rich whites who wine and dine with the chinese and not Africans. China has received her share of the judgement but the bigger judgement is the white man's because they robbed from Africa (stole materials without paying) and invested in chinese materials.

All these diseases are a judgement from God and if you are a friend of God, why be bothered at all because it's written in a psalm: "He will give his angels charge over thee, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Still, wear your mask in public places.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/31/2020 11:02:11 PM

It is a slavery because, despite the huge amount of evidence accumulated over time that cannabis is a powerful medicinal plant, the governments of the world will steer clear of any situation that might cause them to legalize or decriminalize marijuana on an international scale. They'd rather have people taking dangerous chemicals in the name of pills than FREE UP THE HERB, BECAUSE FREEING UP THE HERB MEANS FREEING THE POPULATION FROM MENTAL SLAVERY. This is not part of the agenda of the system.

They would rather spread propaganda about marijuana and how "dangerous" it is, instead of teaching people the truth.

IPXNinja these motherfuckers you love so much that call themselves government, they dont care about anyone. They might disguise themselves that they want to do so much good for everyone, but theyre devils through and through

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/1/2020 8:53:57 AM

Wow, BCiF, so much misinformation here I'm not sure where to start. I don't even know if there is any point in correcting anything you said because I'm sure a lot of people either already know or they prefer the rumors and conspiracy theories over the truth.

#1 AIDS is not the result of gay sex

https://www.avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/origin

The rumor mill is fun but you should never actually take it as gospel truth. HIV and COVID-19, just like many other viruses come from animals and cross over to humans. This is not the wrath of God. It is a reality of nature. Life exists on both the macro and the micro scale. Just like there are large parasites there are also tiny parasites. There are microorganisms all throughout your body, right now, as we speak. They don't usually but can even outnumber your own cells. Each one of us is our own universe of life. Each one of us contains billions of life forms inside us. Did you not know that?

When Europeans came to America they got local populations sick. Why? Because they had lived in other places, contracted other diseases, died from those diseases, but built up antibodies to those diseases. When a human that has been exposed to a bunch of diseases goes to another place where they haven't there's a chance of the new population getting sick.

Scientific studies have concluded that SIV jumped to HIV in humans around 1920 in the DR Congo. Any sexual transmitted disease is going to have less of an impact on married couples who are only having sex with each other. But of course it was the perfect opportunity to use the virus in order to attack lifestyles people didn't approve of. But before that, because it came from the continent, black people were also blamed. Especially Haitians. White supremacists had a field day with HIV and AIDS because they were able to use that to spread fear of black men. This is just one example of how a naturally occurring virus can be used falsely for the sake of propaganda by those with an agenda.

Yes, it was spread in the gay community. It was also spreading in other communities at the same time. It just took awhile to notice it.

quote: There are roughly 23.8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.

38.0 million [31.6 million–44.5 million] people globally were living with HIV in 2019.

1.7 million [1.2 million–2.2 million] people became newly infected with HIV in 2019.

690 000 [500 000–970 000] people died from AIDS-related illnesses in 2019.

75.7 million [55.9 million–100 million] people have become infected with HIV since the start of the epidemic.

32.7 million [24.8 million–42.2 million] people have died from AIDS-related illnesses since the start of the epidemic.

BCiF: All these diseases are a judgement from God and if you are a friend of God, why be bothered at all because it's written in a psalm: "He will give his angels charge over thee, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

You have simply bought into the propaganda aimed at black people and homosexuals to reinforce Evangelical Christian dogma. If there was a God who wanted to punish gays, why would he require a messy virus that anyone can get and even innocent wives, husbands, children, etc can all get from their partners or parents? Guilt by association? No. It is not, nor has it ever been righteous, to punish the innocent. But again, this is not punishment at all. Therefore we do not have to question God's aim. We simply have to accept the reality of how viruses exist and operate. So while you can live your life thinking and telling other people that children in Africa with HIV are sexually immoral, that's not the truth and the same bible that says man lying with man is an abomination also says that lying lips are an abomination. Am I lying?

Also, I feel like you are operating under a false image of Israelite culture. It's like you think they didn't have sex outside of marriage. Is that what you think?

Viruses do not discriminate. They don't care what color you are, where you were born, what your religion is, what political party you belong to, none of that. EVERYONE has to protect themselves, not just those you wish to sit in judgment of.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/1/2020 9:00:52 AM

Some of the best Christians I've known have died from the exact same health issues and diseases as everyone else. Vegetarians... doesn't matter. Everyone dies. All you can do is try to live as healthy and as balanced as you can, considering whatever health issues you may already be biologically predisposed to.

Believers in the paths of hurricanes and tornadoes pray too. But naturally you have confirmation bias. You get reinforced when you think its working and ignore when it clearly isn't.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 9/1/2020 9:18:42 AM

IPXNinja I am 25 years old, not 12. Now, I didn't say that gay sex caused AIDS. I only mentioned that sexual immorality is a good means to spread the virus. Sharing sex partners and so.

AIDS reportedly came from chimpanzees,but was spread through human carelessness and lawlessness.

Let's say this guy who ate a sick chimpanzee, if he didn't go around fornicating we wouldn't have millions of children sick today. But since either him or his wife (partner) was unfaithful, we have the world as it is today.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/3/2020 9:40:52 AM

BCiF: I only mentioned that sexual immorality is a good means to spread the virus. Sharing sex partners and so.

NO, what you said was "Aids and STIs and STDs are a judgement for fornicators and adulterers, who sell their virginity for vanity."

What you're literally saying is that Jah wanted to punish people who fornicate and so he controlled either the origin or spread of the virus to kill people. Forget any sort of plan of salvation. Forget any sort of forgiveness or repentance. Forget that plenty more homosexuals who never got it so now you think its okay to judge some sinners and not others for the same sin when many if not most of them were never under the covenant.

Let's put all that aside. Wouldn't Jah have the power to simply strike them down where they stand? Or do you believe Jah has to use poison or some other method? What does it say that Jah tries to kill Magic Johnson and Magic outlives (and continues to do so) people like Chadwick or many others who die from other diseases or accidents? If you take the right medicine, you saying that you can stop Jah's judgment?

Let's put that aside. Are you saying that since in 2016 438 children got infected PER DAY and Jah never lifted a finger to heal them? The majority of child HIV cases are in Africa.

Let's put that aside. Why would Jah target Africa over the United States? The vast majority of HIV is in Africa. 2019. 54% eastern and southern Africa. 13% in western and central Africa, 15% in Asia and the Pacific, and only 6% in western and central Europe and North America combined. So either Jah's aim is like that of a star wars storm trooper or it didn't come from an all powerful magical being who should be using magic if he got it, instead of diseases that can affect populations disproportionately and unfairly.

If the problem started in Africa I would suspect most of the infection to be in Africa. We see the same thing with SARS, MERS, etc. The only reason there's so much COVID cases in the US is because China and forced strict safety measures to get the spread of infection under control early. The US didn't. So it is only shear incompetence the US is struggling with this virus. It's not a rebuke of God as you said. It's because Donald J Trump is a moron who thinks he's good at science. I do not blame God or gods for stupid human decisions. The American people, by the electoral college, elected a stupid person who is afraid to even show his high school grades, and so this is simply the natural result of having bad leadership.

And again... the coronavirus has spread in African countries, Central and South America. So what does Brazil have to do with Europeans doing business with China when practically every country buys products made in China. You're trying to assign blame based on your biases. I'm trying to show you that doesn't work.

Instead of looking for a religious reason for everything, look for the natural reason first. Look for the most simple reason first. Most things that happen don't require some grand conspiracy theory. There are simple reasons behind most events. At least take a scientific approach first. If you can't find an answer there THEN go to the proverbial magic 8 ball.

If you start with science then you can't be contradicted by science. Not true? Do you think I'm trying to mislead you right now? Or am I just giving you factual information that you can look up for yourself?

You are 25 after all. Not 12. If I didn't respect you I would treat you like a 12 year old and let most everything you say slide. My expectations of you are higher than a 12 year old. I don't expect a 12 year old to look everything up or know what they're talking about. Why? Because they're used to adults telling them what they need to know (and believe). Therefore they easily communicate whatever they've heard and whatever they think without evidence or fact finding. So I expect them to speak recklessly and irresponsibly. I DON'T expect that from a 25 year old, especially about subjects that may be life and death for some. So I'm going to be "tougher" on you because my expectations are higher. I don't want you to regurgitate what other people say, what conspiracy theories you heard, etc. I want you to think critically, rationally, if you're curious about something, go study it. Investigate. Cross-reference. Confront your own biases. Etc. That's how you become a knowledge seeker. These are things I wish **I** had known when I was 25.

Disagreeing with you is not an attack on you. It's what you need to grow. Imagine a world where no one ever disagreed with you. Would you be smart or stupid?

It's not about whatever sounds good. What sounds good is whatever story does the best job of appealing to your beliefs and preconceived notions. That doesn't make it true. It just means we WANT it to be true and therefore it is EASIER to think that it is. That's not knowledge. That's belief. Real knowledge doesn't conform around you. You conform around it.

I don't mind using the bible to make many points because I know where all lines are and how far it can be trusted as a source of information. So the point I would make to you and everyone else on this forum, about viruses, is that they are naturally occurring and have been so since the beginning.

Because if you understand the dietary laws you can clearly see that they offer protection against various diseases and bacteria. No, they didn't have electron microscopes back then, but what they had was trial and error. After many generations it is easy to figure out why people get sick and how doing things differently can influence that. It doesn't mean that Israelites never got sick. Not at all. It just means that their lifestyle adapted in order to survive against their environment; diseases being part of their natural environment.

They weren't scared of blood. What they were scared of was what we call blood borne pathogens. Many Hebrew women were barren, people got leprosy and other diseases. This was a CONSTANT problem. So no... it makes no sense to say that diseases are punishments from God when we have been living with them forever. The only difference is that now a person can travel across the world in a matter of hours, where as viruses could not have hoped for such a mobile host thousands of years ago. Think of viruses like parasitic organisms that procreate and spread just like trees spread their seeds or flowers spread their seeds. The seeds of a flower are similar to a virus in that they are carried by animals like: bees, elephants, dogs, squirrels, birds, ants, etc.

Animals disperse seeds.

Humans are animals. Therefore we spread parasitic organisms as well. It's that simple.

As far as sexual immorality, I'll make another thread to discuss that.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 8:15:32 AM

I believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH

More Fire

Fire burn the Vatican

Fire burn the pope in Rome

The pope does not wear a mask. So why must I and I? The pope does not do the whole social distancing thing. So why must I?

Yet this whole scam of mask wearing because of a fake virus is from the pope.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome.

This virus knows the maker of it, a liar, because the virus is a lie. The pope is the maker of this lie. The fake virus can't attack the pope. The pope is immune to his own lies.

There is no virus

The virus is fake. The pandemic is a lie. The World Health Organisation is on a payroll from satan himself.

Fire burn the World Health Organisation

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

This fake pandemic is a lie. This pandemic is a scam.

The Book of Mark, cheaper 7

The Emperor says, "HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions."

For the pharisees hide behind a mask. InI will not wear a mask. Fire burn these modern day pharisees!

Fire burn you hypocrites! Fire burn you that hides behind a mask! Don't you know the fake virus goes right through the mask? It's like stopping a mosquito with a chicken fence.

The next thing this babylon pharisees will tell us next is that we can't breathe. In fact, I can't breathe with a mask on.

Mask Wearing is buffoonery

Babylons plan was to kill us by making us breathe our own exhaust. The masks do kill!

Babylon don't want us to speak. Babylon don't want us to sing. Babylon don't want us to dance. Babylon is evil and wicked.

There is no virus

In fact, breathing spreads the virus 10x more than singing and shouting, so the next thing babylon is going to do is euthanasia.

Babylon will say it is for the better of the planet and "Climate change".

So now we can't breathe?

Breathing spreads the virus 10 times more than singing and shouting. If one breathes, the tiny droplets stays in the air far more longer than when one shouts and sings. So now it is illegal to breathe? This is a lie. There is no virus. The pandemic is fake. Fire burn the pope.

More fire upon the Vatican

The pope and all of his people don't wear masks and don't do social distancing. The pope made up this lie. He is not affected by his own lies.

The virus is fake and does not exist

If this virus would have existed, everyone would have gotten free masks. But it is a lie. There is no virus.

This is a scam. The rich 1% got richer.

The hospitals killed their own patients.

Masks do kill! The virus does not exist. The carbon levels inside masks are dangerous. The bacteria levels inside masks are toxic.

Masks do kill!

Fire burn the pope

The fake pandemic had nothing to do with this reason , I just thought I might add it here to end the confusion.

This reason was initially about masks, but it looks like the pope's lies got a hold of it.

More Fire.

JAH created InI face with no mask. So InI won't wear a mask.

And seeing other virus names such as hiv, it is another fucci lie.

Yes I

Dr Anthony Fucci, USA

This guy is a con artist. This wicked liar lied and made up the poison to kill many a few years ago, calling it hiv.

Today the fool is at it again, and he will kill millions!

The coronavirus is a cover up for millions of people that they want to kill. In fact, they want most dead. They're going to poison us in every way they can.

They started with the gmo, then with these vaccines. They're going on and destroying JAH creation by saying they are saving the planet from "Climate change". The wicked babylon has got many too scientists and doctors on their payroll. Satan himself gave power to these wicked.

Fire burn the wicked

More Fire upon the Vatican

And may the fire burn

JAH Ras TafarI

Blessed

Irie

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I