Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7409&start_row=1

Legalize it, don't crimalize it... Reggae in Russia

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/19/2020 4:04:17 AM

What do the ites think about this reggae band?

www.zhurnal.ru/music/rasta/division.html

I really liked their first hit about ganja, as I understand it the lead singer is the son of one of Che's comrades in Bolivia,

My understanding is that ganja is free in Cuba, being a natural medicine, only chemicals cost money, what do people think of this as an economic model as well?

There were high hopes that chemistry would lead to immortality in the 1700s when the theory of chemicals was first expounded in its most basic form,

As I understand it, only alchemy can do that,

Having seen what happened to Peter and Bob, I've never placed much faith in kaya for doing the same,

Thoughts;?

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/19/2020 6:50:26 AM

So the website for Russia seems to be down, don't know if that is to do with CORONA, here is the track I was talking about for those who haven't seen it, it's old now and probably not relevant, as I understand if Fidel smoked a lot in Mexico before giving gup,

Haile I Selassie Jah Makarios III Put In T

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/19/2020 6:52:06 AM

As I don't believe in magic and the ETs seem to be failing me at the moment, I guess peeps will have to just copy and paste the URL for themselves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BHZmZYHVQ

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/21/2020 9:48:45 PM

Ganja is not working by itself. It is a part of a massive puzzle of health.

Ganja+sleep
ganja+nutrition+food+hydration
add all that up and add ones social and spiritual relations and subtract the amount of stress in ones life from the overall sum.

Then theres the emotions and the unconcious life we go for in sleep and meditation and moments of insight and revelation.....

Meditate on this: Does the body die and then the spirit migrate? Or, does the spirit migrate and then the body dies? What is ascension?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I