Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=739&start_row=1

Divide and rule - false words

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 3/30/2005 1:47:11 PM

African heritage is about word sounds and power. But babylon is all about false words, so that it can divide INI from I, or stop I from seeing I.

For example persecute and prosecute. Basically it means fighting against somebody, but misleaders divide it into two different words so that they can establish a slavery. So now they teach us that prosecute is when they do it, and that is good. But when anyone else fight for their rights the misleaders say it is a crime, so they call it persecute.

Look at it this way. Africa is the truth, true words. So for them to establish slavery they have to take the true words and divide it so that the slavery can fit in between, ism schism.
When I see the oneness then their false divisions don't make sense anymore because I have the conquering power of knowledge.
I told a man that we are in the jungle, only men have put concrete and cut down the trees. But he can't see that because he is lost in the myth of countries and cities and so on. But when you see the jungle then all that fades away.

Law of the jungle - survival of the fittest. Ones cannot see this because they are caught up in all the false categories, so they lose sight of the root. People will come with a million false explanations why this is not the same jungle that existed from ancient times, and why it is not survival of the fittest. But all their chat is just division.

Messenger: carlhim Sent: 3/30/2005 5:07:06 PM

rasta,
what do you mean by THEM establish slavery? Is accordingly to JAH works.
slavery is a judgment brought upon the next generations because of the wrongdoing/wickedness of said/previous generations. JAH been doing that 4iver.
Fortunately I generation are all in good position because we the generations down the line have learned to :- respect the father and his laws - obey his holy work, and because we are doing this you can't read no more prophecy of slavery only prophecy of liberation and freedom from babylon and the slavery we are still in.

times is now:
babylon is a system, if you look back into daniel book you will see that the babylon king had a dream and was extremely worried that the fall of his system was coming. He searched the land high and low for someone who could tell him what the dream mean, and daniel came forth and said don't worry it won't happen in you're time it will be times time + 1/2 time, but daniel (his realite) did'nt tell the king nechubudzar (who put the system in place) and that king's ayatem shall eventually fall. The last kingdom already stands now. so that awaits I'n'I judgement. Remember you shall eat the captains of armies.

i like what you have put forth Ras so I am gonna write a thing entitled "survival of the fittest" all should read.

in times of trouble JAH shalt sit I upon a rock

Messenger: gideon Sent: 3/31/2005 10:34:37 AM

What I mean by "them establish slavery" is this:
No doubt it is Jah who is the irator of the judgment of slavery. But the word slavery means people oppressing people. Jah irate slavery through ones.

What the I say is correct though. When you boil it down a man can only enslave a sinner. A righteuos man is always free. That is why certain ones cannot overstand about rastafari even though INI explain it to them in such simple terms.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/31/2005 2:28:03 PM

I see it this way. For a man to control another, and the other being a righteousman, the "controller" will need to use some form of violent extreme physical measures because you cannot enslave a righteousman's mind, if I know God you the oppressor can not tell me something false because I know who Jah is so you cannot trick me into feeling enslaved. Only by trying to hinder or force me to do something in a physical way, can you enslave my body but never my mind.

Of course we all are burning false things out of our brains all of the time, because Babylon keeps bringing them in new forms.

Much Love

Bergy

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/31/2005 2:29:47 PM

in addition

most are born into the babylonian way of life and therefore have to acknowledge the truth and abolishing the false teachings before they can truly act and become righteous

Messenger: gideon Sent: 4/1/2005 2:49:02 PM

When I talk about them and those, I am talking about babylon.
Basically there are two traditions among men, the original tradition we call rastafari and the false tradition we call babylon. This is what Jesus was talking about all the time. He called it the kingdom of satan and the kingdom of God.
The kingdom of God is believing in christ (INI). The kingdom of satan is doubting christ.
Nyah binghi is the same thing again, because a unbeliever will always manifest as a slavemaster. And a believer will always manifest as everliving life.
Did anyone here learn anything different from that? I hope not.......

btw, to believe in christ is to know christ. I can reason on this if it is good to do so, let me know.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 4/1/2005 7:57:14 PM

Jah Kingdom and the Babylonian Kingdom, I agree. To believe in Christ means to know Christ. To know Christ also means to act in a Christ-like way and actively follow the path of righteousness.

If anyone tells me they believe in Christ but play with the "devil" I see them as either hypocrits or also I do acknowledge the struggle to be set free from babylon is tough on all of us and we will continue to make bad choices and mistakes until we are further along on our journey towards a christ-like being.

The way to righteousness is through Christ.

One Love

Bergy

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/2/2005 6:08:52 AM

You know I have to admit that I haven't read most pf these posts, but I read a comment from CarlHim, about how God punishes the next generation of the previous. Well I just wanted to ask what kind of sick minded god do you worship? What kind of rightous god, punishes someone for someone elses doing? What kind of crap is that? Pure foolishness.

Example- Lets punish the British for what the Italians did to Ethiopia.

What kind of reasoning is this? As long as this thought is allowed to linger problems won't ever be fixed.

Lets try and drop the dogma and think. THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!!! USE YOUR BRAIN FOR MORE THAN A BACKPACK. Because if my guess is correct, and I'm sure it is, you got this concept from the Old Testament right? The old Adam and Eve bit, or was it the story of Cain and Abel? In either case, what kind of sense does this atrocity of a concept make? "well but the bible says..." yeah I have heard plenty of what the bible says, but what do you say bredren? Can you put down the dogma and paperback book, and look into life itself, or the life inside of yourself? Please, I know I sound frustrated, but don't be fooled, I am. Think for yourselves, now don't get that confused with, think of yourselves.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/2/2005 9:23:25 AM

FOr me it this way...if your father kills ,rapes, still and you do the same you will fall to your father sin...but if you see the things that he has done, and change your ways,then the son of the father that is cursed will be free. Even the father (if he change his ways),but he still has to pay for his wrong doing...

onelove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/2/2005 1:23:41 PM

Yes Rock I agree, but Jah will not punish someelse for the wrong of another man. In this judgement there is no partiality.

Ras Zion I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I