Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=739&start_row=11

Divide and rule - false words

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/2/2005 1:35:23 PM

"no partiality"

Messenger: gideon Sent: 4/2/2005 3:26:16 PM

Fyah man. Why is it that one person is born without legs and one person born addicted to cocaine? No-one can deny that curses are passed from parents to children. Why is one person poor and another person born with a trust fund?
I am not disputing the point that it is not right to punish one for the sins of another. That is also why the teaching of Jesus taking the sins of the world away sounds funny, although there may be some true meaning to that phrase that I just haven't heard yet. At least the words sound stupid to me.
But remember, when one is earthed or birthed, that is not the origin of that one. So really it is not a contradiction to accept that you reap what you sow, and at the same time to accept that the sins of the father bring punishment on the son.
One might ask how come that soul became manifest as a child of that particular person, so that the child could receive the curse that the father had. It is not coincidence that causes one soul to be earthed to certain physical ancestors. Lineage is very important, and it is not a fluke.
Jah see and know, don't bother yourself too much with the details of how the right and wrong work out. Leave it to Jah.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/2/2005 3:43:43 PM

My mother was and and most likely is today a crack head, i have seen her smoke rocks and pcp thing like that. when i was in her, she was always on cocoan or reds up or downs,that 60's and 70', 80, drug crazy was know joke..never have i smoked crack or pcp.i have a brother that is in state cair, (or was the last time i talk to my mother,92 or 93)because of his life and the way thing are it streets, he will most likely do some kind of drug.but becuz i found hope in INI self things are not the same for me, as it was for my mother or father.but for the crack baby, i would hope that someone helped him or her be free..

one people one love....one Destiny

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/3/2005 2:42:22 PM

Rock, Jah blessed you with the strength to trod forward. Itinue to be strong, RasTafarI is your path.

you said,
------------------------
FOr me it this way...if your father kills ,rapes, still and you do the same you will fall to your father sin...but if you see the things that he has done, and change your ways,then the son of the father that is cursed will be free. Even the father (if he change his ways),but he still has to pay for his wrong doing...
------------------------

I see it the same way.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/3/2005 2:46:21 PM

I give thanks

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I