Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7381&start_row=11

US Military Experiments with long hair

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/28/2020 1:17:43 AM

When I was beheaded (forcefully shaved off locks by police and soldier just recently, I felt powers leaving my skull and my nerves fell sick for a week. (involuntary muscle movements and shakes/spasms) This had me conclude that there was an undiscovered power in my dreadlocks which was connected to all my nervous system. I'm regrowing my locks so I can find out more about these hidden powers in the hair.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/29/2020 11:27:46 AM

Blessed Love King

I man so sorry to hear this happened to the I. babylon will get the fire they deserve. That experience would be enough to shake any warrior's nerves. More Life! Fly Natty Dread!

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/30/2020 12:30:22 AM

Blessed. My nerves were not merely shaken but they fell sick until I could acquire a draw of marijuana, then I was back in a stable condition.

There is this eternal force in the UNIVERSE, some people call it Gaia, and another force call it ki or chi. Gaia exists in the atmosphere (universe) while ki (kundalini) exists in the human soul (flesh) . The powers of the flesh (ki - or kundalini) are revealed through meditation, namely wisdom and knowledge of the ancients.

The powers of God (Gaia) are revealed when you grow your natty locks, because they are the antennae that connect the Gaia Eternal power in the atmosphere to the ki (ka) powers of the soul. The powers of God are obvious. Superhuman acts of strength, healing and miracles.

Ki (kundalini) rises from the bottom chakra (base of spine) up to the EYE during meditation. while the Eternal Force (GAIA) enters the soul (flesh) through the dreadlocks upon the crown, and fills the body with His Goodness.

When the two forces (energies) link up and merge as one, a fully conscious man or woman is born.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/30/2020 1:29:51 PM

The Kundalini ( ki / KAh) is the holy spirit of God, in the heart of all that walk. And one will see visions with the Spirit rising to the Eye.

while the Eternal Force is BLACK.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/30/2020 11:49:13 PM

Everyman and woman was born to be a Rasta. A kundalini master. and even the one who are not dread, it's because of foolishness and iniquities, that they don't sight the BLACK POWERS.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/31/2020 2:56:27 AM

Born African. Born hairy. Born free

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/4/2020 1:24:20 AM

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 8/4/2020 7:50:51 AM

As a curly and wavy haired man, I have noticed some behaviour differences in curly haired people compared to straight haired people.

Feisty and strong willed is often associated with curly haired people

Asians are typically obedient and group thought driven, though nose shape and other factors combine with their typically dead straight hair.

African hair is very tightly curled and I imagine certain behaviors are a product of this hair type. As I really dont know any african people here in NZ [the woman in the chemist shop is the only african descent person I know] , its hard for me to know the african way.

The science is that when you coil an electrical wire you create a stronger magnetic field around that wire. All electrical motors and many devices like solenoids require coiled wires.

So tightly coiled hair has some kind of amplified effect on the mind that neither lightly curled or straight hair does not.

I was watching video of Himba people from Namibia, and they got some out of this world hair styles,, like alien spacecraft weirdness hair styles going on.

To me, this says that beyond dreads, are hair styles that may open doors of consciousness not normally appreciated in western culture...

google image Himba hairstyles, these people are very attractive

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 8/4/2020 8:10:09 AM

indian guru explains long hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2atKwYb3Q

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/5/2020 7:41:04 AM

It seems Mystical ascetics often either have dreadlocks like RasTafarI, Indian Sadhu, Sikh or have bald head (Buddhist monk).

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I