Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7381&start_row=1

US Military Experiments with long hair

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 7/18/2020 7:53:33 PM

The United States military recruited Native Americans as scouts in the Vietnam War and — in the course of their training — the military discovered that long hair actually helps give people ‘almost supernatural’ tracking abilities.

anyone familiar with this?

A hollywood movie was made called 'The men who stare at goats'

Which satirised a real life secret military program developing esoteric powers among souldiers to kill the enemy with thought forms.

Iman reason this is why in public rasta should cover locks, to prevent transmission of babylon energy into rasta.

Sikh coil hair around crown chakra and under turban for same principle

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/19/2020 7:30:20 PM

Kiwiman, I man had not heard that the U.S. military admitted the possibility of such fact.

From the little I know of a specific Nation, the Anishinaabeg, long hair is necessary for a warrior. I could see that tracking would be included in that role, but I man have not heard of that specifically.

I man have heard of many strange experiments that governments do to try gain dominance over Nature and InI.

I have seen the beginning of that hollywood movie, but I don't think I have seen it to the end. An interesting part in that movie is when the main leader of the program, tries to train the person following him about dissolving clouds with his mind (I remember its right before they drive their car off the road because hes not looking haha) That exact same method is discussed in great length in the book "Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto, David A. Thayne (Translator). If the I is not familiar with that book, I think the I would really injoy it, if the I has time.

I know many call his book untrue and pseudoscience, but ultimately I feel his intention is pure. As the I says in a different post:
Signs and wonders
To those that have ears and eyes

I know this is off topic, but it relates to water. Has the I ever read about the works of Viktor Schauberger? He also had very interesting views on water and Nature. Maybe the I would injoy.

I man have heard someone refer to their locks as antennae before.

I think InI Rastafari can chose to cover or fly locks ina babylon and InI still be the Champions. InI don’t need to fear babylon downpression through energy, for InI Love is stronger than hatred.

Flash locks and a weak heart drop.

Each Ras to the I’s choice

HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS INI WITH POWER

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/19/2020 10:59:52 PM

Cedric, King I,
The I is familiar w anishinaabeg?
This is a very important part of i family heritage, give i some powerful mysyic vibration to read that words sound and power from a son of the most I .

Give thankhs for the unintentional shout out and the anti coincidence.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/20/2020 12:56:07 AM

naural hair is natural antennae for different forces and energies. Natty dreadlocks also is the holy spirit of god almighty. natural powers of black supremacy

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/20/2020 2:16:19 AM

Blessed Love

Bless up Evison, Ni-mino-ayaa Ni-ishpaa

Anishinaabemowin

Ni-gikenim eniwek

Awesiinhyag

Migizi animosh makwa wabooz waawaabiganoojii waawaashkeshi amik

Asigibii’iganan

Bezhig niizh niswi niiwin naanan ingodwaaswi niizhwaaswi ishwaaswi zhangaswi midaaswi

Ni-wiidookaw ni-bimaadizi gichigamiing

Gigawaabamin miinawaa

I man went to middle school and high school near my home that is majority Anishinaabeg. Anishinaabe studies were required in middle school, and I took extra classes in high school. I was taught by a very sweet and powerful wombyn or ikwe. She taught at the school until she became an elder. I man have been blessed to travel in I life, but I man returned home to live.

Rastafari on all continents Iyah

JAH makes the Inections far. I man glad InI link up

HAILE SELASSIE I KNOW

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/20/2020 2:53:56 AM

the crown chakra is at the top of the skull and we all know what is present at the top of a man skull.

A Natty dreadlock or a naturalist hair or a baldhead (roasted skull)

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/20/2020 8:48:16 AM

Rastafari!
Link iman a mail

Jahspeedberhaneidahni@gmaildotcom

Give love Ras Cedric

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/20/2020 5:46:07 PM

Bless up Evison

Boozhoo

Sent one now

HAILE SELASSIE I GUIDE INI

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/21/2020 12:42:32 PM

Is like the lion mane which is antennae for the grown up male lion, which can discern energies and emotions from living beings.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 7/21/2020 5:16:54 PM

In humans it grows from the area of the brain.
A cats whiskers are also used to detect motion when hunting prey.

I wonder why bald head lose hair?
Usually reasoning is testosterone, as many bald head very muscular from high testosterone, and have hairy chest and arms.

Most bald head not close to Jah iditations too, Iman think.

Recently internet filled with false reports of wombman preference for bald head. Say wombman prefer baldhead, try to change the narrative from what is actually true.

Stress makes hair fall out, some wombman go bald now.
Bald head man and wombman often Babylon agent so maybe eurosis make stress. In time of extreme crisis hair can go gray overnight, and fall out quickly when stressed.

Smoking too much herb can affect hair too, hair reflect overall health.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I