Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7375&start_row=1

The Living and the dead (undead) animals

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/12/2020 11:48:13 PM

Since man was created by God to coexist naturally with animals in the same environment, I think this post will be of help.

Animals are of two descriptions, no matter the size of their skulls and brains:

The first kind are the animals with a human face. Animals whose two eyes see straight forward unto a converging point of focus are like unto humans, with hearts that think and souls capable of emotion (ENERGY-IN-MOTION), learning and understandable communication with humans and other animals.

The other kind are animals with a silly face. This means their eyes stick out of the sides of their heads (faces) in strange angles, and cannot coordinate to look at one convergent point in a single moment, but each eye to its own business. These animals are soulless, meaning they're hardly any more alive than an avocado tree, and they cannot communicate with humans apart from barbaric noises that make no sense to civilized societies to give singular orders to their flock. Call them the walking dead. Such animals are controlled by angels in the mystic instead of the meditation of their own heart. The energy vibrations from their mind are very low compared to higher animals with amplified energy vibrations from their mind and soul.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/13/2020 4:11:02 AM

This is irregardles of bird or beast or sea creature

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/13/2020 9:58:56 AM

wow...

where do you even come up with this crap?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/13/2020 10:03:36 AM

Crap or no crap. It is real.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/14/2020 2:40:04 AM

Some birds have a human face too, eyes looking forward up to one singular point

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/14/2020 8:05:18 AM

You have a beautiful imagination. Nurture it.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/14/2020 8:27:14 AM

Give thanks

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/14/2020 1:33:03 PM

I dont know of fish with a human face, though. They're all dumb dummies, mostly. Human face here implies possession of human social wisdom

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/21/2020 11:42:56 PM

They say the EYES are the windows of the soul. So, if you can look into an animal's eyes in their face, you're probably looking into their soul.

But if an animal's eyes are positioned in a way that you cannot look into them straight, both at a time, then there is no soul to be looked into.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/22/2020 9:54:58 AM

Why are you so focused on outer appearance? I would think you would be more spiritually minded. Flesh is flesh. Spirit is spirit.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I