Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7374&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/1/2020 3:33:41 PM

Bless,

Kiwi Man , that is Tarantino version from the Pulp Fiction movie...

REAL Ezikel 25:17 is this:

“ And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.”

Haile

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 12/3/2020 12:16:18 AM

Aye the good Lord has every right to be angry, Iman fail to remember good direction and re-orientate Iself back to Babylon view.

Last few nights I visit Babylon parties, drink free beersies at University events and talk to academic Babylon women. 2 nights back I walk to bus PHD student with top job in a bank!!

Loneliness drives me to this,, as no visible Rasta community here just Babylon everywhere. Real Rastas must be out there somewhere, 1.5 million people live in hometown Auckland.

Mainstream is everywhere.
Am I just caught in the current and being carried along? Like a weak creature that cannot resist the flow around me?

I really need to find a group of like minded people. I dont want to find a quiet stream and be a fish all alone, again.

Iman will check online and attend a local Reggae music event, and use the internet to connect with local Rasta.

Ha! ****Rastafari in Mainstream****

Every time Iman drink even 1 beersie or eat unclean food, Iman feel sick for days, even just a little Babylon food makes I sick now.

The large halls of Babylon University have much radiation too, lighting and wifi and IOT everywhere, listening to and watching me, how to be healthy in this place? Even the furniture's, walls, floors and ceilings outgases chemical poisons and yet no one can open a window!!

What is this madness!

The Lord has better things to do than always reminding I of where I should be. Where is my spiritual family?

Babylon friends dont care if I drink beersies, eat chemicalized foods, absorb harmful electric radiations, entertain watchful evil eyes staring at I, or breathe the poisoned air of sick buildings.

Iman dream tonight of a bamboo hut in tropical paradise with good soil. And a Rasta family...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I