Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7366&start_row=21

BOOTYLICIOUS. **BATTY POST.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/30/2020 10:39:42 AM

I know too many big booty virgins and too many flat booty hos for this to be true bredren.

Just sayin

JAH Guidance

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 2:02:33 PM

Plastic surgery

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 2:06:47 PM

You can only grow fat or slim. But you cant broad unnaturally and blame DNA. Fornications are doomed to burn in fire because youth and youth get into immature misguided relationships, defile themselves with lust and when the vibes get bad, they break up and blame the gods. The cycle continues, because once a demon in you, and your mind weak. you become a slave. So we have a world full a slave, because pure people are few and scarce.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 2:20:05 PM

Their alcohol is a magical concoction to confuse the workings of the gates of your soul, or chakras (energy wheels/turbines/generators), like wise other addictive babylonian drugs. demon would possess you in a flash. Demon can kill you, if you resist. To be possessed by a demon means to be under the hypnotism of a higher magician (a man with demons in his flesh, who has progressed further upon the evil path) so he can have his ways with your flesh, even kill you if he wished. But the final end is, if you come out of the experience alive, you will have a demon in your personal flesh, which will try to overcome barriers to reach your highest crown. You know by the time the demon rises to your EYE you will start experiencing illusions and hallucinations. also you must suffer schizophrenia and progressed demon-induced psychosis. Violent violent man. In public they will praise you but in secret burn you alive and bury your bones under a pile of human dung.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 2:29:53 PM

The heathen and sheathen.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/30/2020 2:33:02 PM

I wasn't even going to comment beyond calling it stupid, but hypocrisy is a pet peeve of mine. Probably the biggest.

So let me say this...

WOMEN ARE NOT THINGS.

You CANNOT reduce them to physical traits or characteristics. To then take some unqualified characteristic based on zero medical science to say that it for reasons of promiscuity is so erroneous and asinine that it makes the larger "booty" of yourself.

Listen up.

The human body does not give a d-mn who or what is stimulating its nerve endings. That happens in your brain. Your body is even less able to understand when you're having sex with your boyfriend or husband everyday or when you're having sex with randos.

IT DOESN'T KNOW

It doesn't have any way to differentiate the two. It's a TERRIBLE theory on your part. And I'd rather you make up ridiculous theories about your own gender than our women. Real talk.

Furthermore, your idea of sexual purity is based on a contaminate reference. No offense to the bible believers but many of the bible's men have sexual relationships with different women. Israel would have had 12 tribes if it wasn't for the multiple women Jacob was allowed to sleep with. Because their culture was DEEPLY patriarchal they didn't view women in the same way as they viewed themselves. And so even though they were permitted to have multiple women the same was not permitted for women.

SORRY, BUT THIS IS WRONG!

Many people now live alternative lifestyles with rotating partners, 3somes, polyamory, etc. And many of those relationships are more open and honest and last longer than many of your typical hetero monogamist standard relationships. And a lot of people do it on the low because it makes them happy while a lot of folks who limit themselves based on biblical precepts are miserable.

All humans are not the same so trying to use the same measuring stick on everyone is wrong and simply favors the people who hold the stick.

The one and only standard should be LOVE. Everything else you should mentally purge.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 2:43:13 PM

One thing I'm trying to do is elevate women from being things to being who they really are, in the rightful order of creation. Isn't it written that anyone who marry (sex) a divorced woman is guilty of committing adultery, and a man who divorces a woman for another is also guilty of adultery.

There is no return from your path to destruction. I would rather boast of a virgin and pure soul that is acceptable in Jah sight. Coh when bingi man a come, pure lightning and burning hail stones. Fi burn out Gog and Magog.

Even that likkle misguided sex among teens in their parent home count as sin, because one man and woman come together, their souls become one. Depending on the energies that be, fornication is a possibility, and eternal marriage is also a possibility, because this is the way its supposed to be, like first man and woman of iration.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/30/2020 2:51:33 PM

It was also written that a woman who touched a man's privates in order to protect her husband from getting beat or possibly murdered should lose a hand. Do you really want to go there?

The LAW was primarily written for MEN and considered women as PROPERTY. If you disagree you need to study the book!

A woman's place in the rightful order of things is EQUAL with the man. That means men, including both of us, need to sit down somewhere and stfu (respectfully) and stop trying to tell them what to do!

The only thing keeping women from their rightful place is us men. They don't need you telling them how to be women anymore than you need a woman telling you how to be a man. Feel me? If you think otherwise you are sexist and you need to apologize to women and repent.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 2:54:18 PM

Repent? I was here, on this earth, before anyone else. My experience is deep within my heart.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/30/2020 2:55:19 PM

Test my God, please.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I