Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7355&start_row=31

BLM - Racism?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 82
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/20/2020 11:59:43 AM

Male privilege = lie
White privilege = lie
Extinction level man made climate change = lie
BLM + ANTIFA = controlled domestic terrorism
LGBTQP = preparing the public for legalized pedophilia
Planned Parenthood = racist eugenics murder and market of children
Hollywood = liberal propaganda

Liberal agenda = mind control of the weak who want to have a victim status to destroy strong nations to implement the NWO

Maybe if you didn’t have an unhealthy obsession with me, and actually looked for truth as hard as you try to “expose” me, you could be right about something.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/20/2020 12:18:33 PM

What Evision Matafale Skræling used to say...

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 5/2/2016 4:06:30 PM

I have noticed certain "white Rastas" are no longer posting lately like Humble One, Reasoning Time, and Breddah Ethan HempHill.
I Very much enjoyed and learned from some of the I's Posts, and I regret not reaching out earlier to give some support or interactions if wanted.
I suspect maybe still reading here tho sometimes, just not posting?
Whats up?

Now the flip in him: obsession and hatred

RastafarI exposes your mind control:

U MAD @Trump: Most Blacks Mad, Don’t Know Why?! Ask #Rastafari Rabbi #BlackJews @LOJSociety

Don’t you worry, I’ll leave this forum again.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/20/2020 3:15:51 PM

Bless Idren

Evison Matafale Skraeling, Give thanks for the I’s post. I man try to view it the same way as advertisements. Nuff times InI have to glance past babylon ads whether scrolling on the world wide web or walking the street. If it is a corporation that tries to get I attention I man know not to check or let it infect I, for I man can see it doesn’t pertain to I or fit with reality. Maybe that is why there is a heading on each post on this forum naming the Messenger, so InI can identify the source as an agent or Idren before InI choose to engage or even glance upon.

I would advise the I to stray from anger for such a useless waste of energy as babylon advertisement. I man know it can be difficult, especially when they use increasingly effective means to reach their target audience. But InI should not be surprised they found us, as InI advertise Itinually our support and adherence to Rastafari HIM Haile Selassie I.

Bless up Jahcub I for reasoning on Rastafari in government and many other occupations. Give thanks for true definition of polytricks.

JAH STRENGTH

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/20/2020 10:10:00 PM

Yes Jahcub I very well put. True whe do have more and more Kings and Queens holding careers in traditionally Babylonian positions. We need that for many reasons, including making truth easier to find and standing on our own knowledge and resources instead of us sometimes needing or relying on them.

And Ras Cedric I like the i analogy of disregarding that stuff like a corporate advertisement. Great idea.

Even after all this thread gone off topics i dont kno say how i feel bout BLM honestly. Seem like something like that is relevant and necessary but is it being manipulated or advantaged by outside influence? Ulterior motives could be what, beyond liberation and life preserving of africans?

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/20/2020 10:28:11 PM

Ok Hemphill,
Look date at the iman quote .
I said that about missing the general lack of activity on this forum not specifically missing you. Although i do miss Ras Humble One very much. Such a wise and kind youth. What happen him? Pushed away by negativity and oversaturation of bullshit? Thankhs for the reminding i of him.

And if youd observe detail you can see that was over 4 years ago, we could reason then, apparently before your onset of severe twerpy little brother syndrome and you got your advanced degree in jackassed high-horsery.

Seriously we know you work for infowars and pay money/club fees to loj society. yes? Has nuttn to do w iman. I dont care about trump, or that Democrat and Republican stuff. I jet from merica years ago and denounced citizenship. I business is Rasta business.

Africa first.

Maybe if you come a bit more humble and show at least some respect i MAYBE engage the i again w equal respect.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/3/2020 8:33:23 AM

Hemphill: "Don’t you worry, I’ll leave this forum again."

I doubt it.

And im not worried.

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 7/13/2020 7:10:16 AM

Cedric - "This is not a message that white people can speak about"

I think white south africans would disagree

Racism works both ways regardless of personal experiences. I know that blacks throughout history have experienced the most racism,
but how is "racism" a message white people can't speak about?

There are probably also many blacks in the protests who have never experienced racism. I just want to understand

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/13/2020 9:57:09 AM

The problem in this thread simply boils down to how much a person with limited or no experience tries to see and define the world and what's happening in it, based on their own limited or lack of experience.

When you say there's no male privilege... but you're not a female who has ever had to struggle against it and get denied for promotions.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/media-blog/2014/oct/16/ad-break-sarah-silverman-equal-pay

(starts at 04:43)

When you say there's no white privilege... but you've never been black and never had a "C" on your application to be denied from living in

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

When you say BLM or ANTIFA... but never confront the racism and nazi fascism they are confronting... even using the topic of George Floyd's murder to attack black people fighting for justice.

When you talk about Planned Parenthood... when you don't have a vagina and have zero experience with this organization.

When you talk about Hollywood... when you're not an actor or actress, not a producer, film crew, stage manager, script writer, etc.

When you talk about a "liberal agenda" as if there is no conservative agenda...

It all goes back to talking about things you don't know and have little or no experience with.

Another name for this?

Ignorance.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/13/2020 1:17:32 PM

Why would white south Africans disagree?

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 7/13/2020 2:26:49 PM

because racism comes from both sides

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 82

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I