Since you don’t want to watch the video, or address ANTIFA being trained by isis and having bricks waiting on them when they get of the bus for riots; here is what she said laid our for you:
Candace Owens: “Here are some numbers for you that still believe that racially motivated police brutality exists in America today.
• 25% higher chance of dying at the hands of police if you are a violent white criminal than a violent black criminal. (Last year, 9 unarmed black men were killed by police officers and 19 unarmed white men were killed by police officers)
• It doesn’t matter what percentage of the population you represent, it matters what percent of the violent criminal community you represent. The black community commits a disproportionate amount of crime than the white community.
• Black men account for 6% of the population, yet account for 44% of all murders.
• White people who make up 60% of the population, (black people 13%, black men 6%) account for 50% of all murders. A 6 point variation. Black people are the extreme minority in this population yet account for 50% of violent crime. This leads to many more encounters with police officers.
• A police officer is 18.5 TIMES more likely to be killed by a black person than a white person.
This entire narrative is completely made up. It’s smoke and mirrors. It’s election fodder. It’s white vs black because it’s an election year. Not because black Americans are suffering at the hands of police officers more than white Americans. Some cops are bad, sure. No one is saying there aren’t asshole devilish cops, they’re human beings and sometimes human beings suck. But if you want to blame a community for accidental slayings or brutality, did you know that Doctors kill 250,000 people a year because of mistakes? There’s Doctors who have been arrested for being serial killers, killing patients because they wanted to. Do we protest and boycott Doctors? Do we assume all Doctors are horrible human beings because a few of them are? Or do we realize that society can’t be perfect? People suck in every profession. It is no excuse to paint society with a large brush. It is no excuse to except the democrat narrative that black people are being hunted down by police officers because the color of their skin.”
2018 FBI crime statistics by race