Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7340&start_row=151

The Murder of George Floyd and Subsequent Riots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/18/2020 9:28:04 PM

Presupposing Christianity, I don't believe "Satan" would care about service or worship. I don't think he cares about humans one way or another. He just likes to troll God, and we're property to vandalize and boobytrap. God supposedly created us as a dumb slave race, so part of Satan's trolling was to give us a gift, knowledge. That is, if you consider Satan as the serpent in the garden. If you also consider him as the angel who tortured Job, he's like a collaborator with God, and they like to make bets with the ruining of human lives. If you consider him as the entity who told David to count the Israelites, he is literally God. The problem with the phrase "ha satan" is it simply means "the adversary". Christianity translated all of these instances into one being, Satan, the Evil One. But to Jews, the serpent is just a serpent. The angel is just an angel. And in the case of David, God was the adversary, which is a famous Bible contradiction.

I had so much to say to IPX, but I lost what I wrote and am kinda burned out right now.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/18/2020 11:07:38 PM

Interesting that you say you lost what you wrote... I had a longer and more in-depth post on Soros and then it got erased as I was working on it.. Had to start from scratch, less energy in what got posted vs the original.. strange that you had something similar.

Satan was the least of my focus in that last post. Simply using “satan” to highlight these globalists alignment with a spirit of evil. I don’t care if it’s personified into one being or whatever, it’s a spirit of evil that fills this world and it’s ways and Soros very much serves it. He is quoted in saying this: “I fancied myself as some kind of god …If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, (remember, NAZI collaborator being happiest time in life) which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble. It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

That is some evil shit man.. Couple that with what we know is just scratching the surface in my last post... This guy is truly a monster. And IPX (internet propaganda xtremist) LOVES him.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/18/2020 11:32:12 PM

In my case, my right shift key got stuck. I tried clicking around and couldnt understand why nothing was working right, couldn't click post or open anything, so I restarted my computer and noticed my password didn't work, I was quite confused until I realized a key must be stuck.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/19/2020 3:52:50 AM

Ok, this is for IPX.

Evil doesn't recognize evil? Yeah, that confirms it, you are all naive and innocent. I've seen evil that would change your mind. I could even show you enough of it in video format. Hell, I could show you enough in text format. Just look at the comments under the videos.

Hemphill shouldn't need to prove in a court of law that Soros was a soldier in the SS to call him a Nazi on a reasoning forum. I don't want to be some formal debate dweeb who worries about civility and "ad-hominems". I understood what he meant, the same way I understood his view on everything "bad" being in league with Satan(whatever that is... that's a whole other discussion). I just want to identify problems, and plutocracy is a problem. It doesn't matter if the donor was a Rat or a Lycan. It was a relief when one of the Kochs died, people cheered and clapped.

I might not personally call Soros a Nazi in casual conversation, but I would call him a SOCIOPATH. Granted, sociopaths can do "good" if they stand on principle, or if they simply have no opportunity or benefit to do evil, but that's not Soros. It's a lot worse than you describe, where $1,000,000 for him = less than 10 cent for you or I. But it's not even like that. A true analogy would be if he went to someone's house, smashed down the door, looted all their valuables and set the rest on fire, then came back when the owner got home and gave back all the stuff he didn't want, and the owner performed a warrior dance to thank him(which actually happens in Conan Exiles online). That's how you look right now.

"Where is the power grab?"
"I NOW have a healthy respect for the man"
These sentences together are a clue. Influence is power. You even pointed out out things like tax write-offs and the insignificance of money. That's right. Not only that, a lot of the time these charities serve as money laundering organizations, so their friends can pick up public prestige while doing drug deals and human trafficking. This game is a lot sicker than you think, and they don't even trick people in a way that should be convincing.

Altruism isn't giving what you can afford, it's giving when it hurts. Giving some of the scammed money back doesn't make me respect them more. What would get my respect is if they stopped scamming in the first place, and stand on principle even when it calls for sacrifice. To me, you seem very susceptible to manipulation. You have a wishy-washy definition of evil. Evil is harming another individual without their consent. What is the root of all evil? Poor training, conditioning or functionality of an organism.

Personality disorders
In simplistic terms, people with empathy and responsibility are "mostly good" by nature. Sociopaths are compulsively evil, because they literally can't care about others. Narcissists have empathy for things that have directly affected them, but will only do good when they can take direct credit for it. Psychopaths are evil, but think evil is good. Nihilist think everything is stupid, and only feel a sense of fulfillment by trolling and destroying. There are a lot of social/socioeconomic and GENETIC reasons why the ultra wealthy have an EXTREMELY high rate of personality disorders. And that's just talking about early development. There are cults that push them to suicidal nihilism through degrading rituals.

This stuff has been talked about for a long time, but no one believed it. Then Alex Jones shut a lot of people up. He exposed the likes of Skull & Bones, the Bilderberg group, and the Bohemian club. Even got footage of the "Cremation of Care" secret ceremony, which made him a LEGEND. Yes, he is psychotic(not the same as psychopathic) but that is where the "brilliance" comes from, he notices patterns, symbols, numerology and shit, and it starts to form a puzzle, but you gotta be careful for him jamming pieces in the wrong place, because he's complete nutso. Still, I got a lot of insight from his old stuff. Eventually he became a complete scam artist, but that's the way it goes.

I was a TYT viewer since the Bush era, up until they sold out to Fusion around 2016 and became the official Democratic sheepdog network. Now it's all SJW, all the time. If the goal of Wolf PAC is still to get a constitutional amendment, I'm all for it. I'll congratulate you if you get there, but I'm on standby for the real revolution. You know, the inevitable one.

If you are looking for real journalism, it still exists. I would recommend The Grayzone, Empire Files and The Intercept. Jamarl Thomas has a good lefty political commentary. But if you're looking for lefty truth tellers, Graham Elwood and Richard Medhurst are the best thing out now. Jimmy Dore and Kyle Kulinski are starting to become old guard.

I'll bring up more about agents and conspiracies later.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/19/2020 12:07:44 PM

Very well said CarterBlunt. There is so much more than can be elaborated on within this Soros / globalist money and evil power topic..

I’ll just throw this in real quick for the title of the thread..

WATCH: This is the REAL Cost of Looting...

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 6/20/2020 6:16:11 AM

I understand being mad about people looting mom and pop businesses, and the violence against bystanders... but... if you hate the globalists so much, why do you care about international corporations getting trashed? They won't even keep jobs in America or pay the normal tax rate. Would you shame the looters if you knew their kitchens were empty, or they needed camping supplies after losing their apartment? Would it change your opinion if many of these lootings and fires were started by psyop agents, or instigated and escalated by police attacking nonviolent protesters?

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/20/2020 12:04:04 PM

It’s simply about destruction and chaos to destabilize right before an election. Soros and friends fund ANTIFA and BLM as these psyop agents you speak of to riot and destroy so that they can get the police to respond to cause more headlines and chaos. It’s a game, and we’re all being played.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/20/2020 6:09:18 PM

See, I told you... I call it, and wait for the cards to fall. Now they admit it! Vindicated!

BLM Co-Founder Admits: "Our Goal Is To Get Trump Out"

While massive protests continue to rage across the country (and beyond) in the name of George Floyd, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors admitted during a Friday night interview with CNN that "our goal is to get Trump out."

Cullors, who described BLM organizers in 2015 as "trained Marxists," compared Trump to Hitler after refusing to meet with him, and referred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as the Gestapo, told CNN's Jake Tapper (via Breitbart's Josh Caplan):

JAKE TAPPER: I’ve heard a lot of criticism of former Vice President Joe Biden from civil rights activists. The election, obviously, will be a choice. How do you think Biden matches up compared to President Trump when it comes to these issues that are important to you?

PATRISSE CULLORS: Trump not only needs to not be in office in November but he should resign now. Trump needs to be out of office. He is not fit for office. And so what we are going to push for is a move to get Trump out. While we’re also going to continue to push and pressure vice president Joe Biden around his policies and relationship to policing and criminalization. That’s going to be important. But our goal is to get Trump out.

In 2015, Cullors said that BLM would take "any opportunity we have to shut down a Republican convention."

"We Are Trained Marxists" - Patrisse Cullors, Co-Founder, #BlackLivesMatter

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/20/2020 8:32:09 PM

Check this out: 2 black police officers shoot an unarmed white man. Hardly any news coverage, definitely not wall to wall, 24/7, international coverage like with any other “white cop black man” incident is.. And when this one does get coverage, check the headline and verbiage used in the report..

Chicago police shooting being investigated by FBI

See that? “A struggle between a MAN, and two POLICE OFFICERS”.. Nothing about the race of anyone involved.. And that’s how it should be, honestly. But when the races are reversed.. Oh man, Katy bar the door. Every headline is “white cop, white cop, black man, black man”.. This is our current media landscape.

Video: Chicago officer shoots subway rider in back

No riots, no protests, no kneeling.. Ask around.. Anyone know this mans name? Anyone hear of this before I brought it here?

And to be clear, I’m not really faulting the police here. Only thing is the crime for which he was initially confronted for (moving between cars on the subway) was really not a big deal, but you simply CANT FIGHT THE COPS... This man was obviously resisting arrest, struggling to escape, and ignoring the 12 warnings.. It looks like tasers were deployed in an attempt to subdue him without lethal force but it didn’t work.. He keeps resisting then gets up and pushes the male officer off and attempts to run. That’s a tough spot for these cops, you can’t just let him go. He’s obviously a danger to others at this point let alone the cops themselves. They tried to hold him down and restrain him, the two of them couldn’t get it done.. not left with many options at that point.

So couple this with the Rayshard Brooks incident in Atlanta, where he was drunk driving, physically punching the cops, ignoring the warnings to stop, stole the taser and tried to use it against the cops, and was shot as he was fleeing.. Instantly politicized, “white cop, black man”, instant riots and calls for justice. Now the police officer is facing the death penalty for his actions. Multiple police precincts in Atlanta have walked out in support of the officer who was put in an impossible situation and was exhausted of all options. Brooks was more violent and more of a danger to the public and the officers —whom he was punching and stole a weapon from— during his arrest than the white man in Chicago was.. But simply look at the difference in media coverage and public outrage. Night and day.

Now we have the admission of BLM founder that they are extremely politically motivated —not just by “police reform”— and that they are “trained marxists” pushing this agenda. I’m am not surprised at all by the difference in media coverage on these two incidents, just appalled that people don’t see it...

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/20/2020 11:05:04 PM

Im thinking the biased coverage has something to do with the long history of diaspora Afrikans forced to live in a controlled environment of white supremacists and slave masters.

I know police kill innocent people of all ethnicity everyday. They the biggest most deadly gang in the world and they work for your uncle sam. I have been lucky to survive them i self. We did live in LA downtown for a long time and i dun seen some really bad things done by cops there and around Detroit aswell. Its normally referred to as "officer involved shooting". I agree them want the people divided into races and classes and not working together. But at the end of the day its for the benefit of the rich white people deh gwaan sed weh.

Try walking down the sidewalk as a black man (or arab or latin or indian etc.)
with some pigs around
(they will beat you, maybe while cuffed up)) and then come talk to us about this shitstem. Racial profiling (them caant avoid it)

Just dont know how the racism in society that is emoloyed in police behaviour isnt noticed or acknowledged by all. Man can see why suma i say militancy in these time

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I