Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7320&start_row=1

WHY SOME RASTA BUN FIRE PON REGGAE ?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/3/2020 9:39:45 AM

WHY SOME RASTA BUN FIRE PON REGGAE?

PRIEST ISAAC.

RADIO ANU.

"Reggae is a music genre that originated in Jamaica in the late 1960s. The term also denotes the modern popular music of Jamaica and its diaspora. A 1968 single by Toots and the Maytals, "Do the Reggay" was the first popular song to use the word "reggae," effectively naming the genre and introducing it to a global audience. While sometimes used in a broad sense to refer to most types of popular Jamaican dance music, the term reggae more properly denotes a particular music style that was strongly influenced by traditional mento as well as American jazz and rhythm and blues, especially the New Orleans R&B practiced by Fats Domino and Allen Toussaint, and evolved out of the earlier genres ska and rocksteady. Reggae usually relates news, social gossip, and political comment. Reggae spread into a commercialized jazz field, being known first as ‘Rudie Blues’, then ‘Ska’, later ‘Blue Beat’, and ‘Rock Steady’. It is instantly recognizable from the counterpoint between the bass and drum downbeat, and the offbeat rhythm section. The immediate origins of reggae were in ska and rocksteady; from the latter, reggae took over the use of the bass as a percussion instrument."

----------------------------

REGGAY IS DEATH

I AND I AS BOBO SHANTI DON´T TAKE PART IN REGGAE/DANCEHALL MUSIC.

OUR FATHER THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS TEACH I AND I THAT REGGAE/DANCEHALL AND ALL OTHER KIND OF OUTA WORLD MUSIC IS SATANISM.

ALL ARTISTS (EVEN THOSE WITH TURBAN ON THEIR HEAD) DON´T LIVE AFTER MELCHEZIDEK TEACHING CAUSE MELCHEZIDEK THE HIGH PRIEST KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS SAYS NO TO REGGAE!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

DEATH TO REGGAE NOW AND NOW!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/20/2020 1:48:58 PM

Give Ises Black Christ Salvation
This reasoning by Priest Isaac is really deep, worth watching a couple times.
More Love

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I