Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=91

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/17/2020 9:26:20 PM

" COURSE ITS A TERRIBLE MOVE BY TRUMP AND I DONT SUPPORT IT AT ALL!"

So the fuhrer makes deliberate choices that you don't agree with? an I thought it was only the dems. Not only is he gonna push the vaccine, he's gonna profit off of it too!

What you've failed to see are two sides on the same coin. Thinking anyone gobbles up more media than you.

"heap of facts and evidence" .....he didn't collude with Russia because Republicans acquitted him.....right. Keep on cuttin an splicin'cuz it's really convincing.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/18/2020 1:00:15 AM

I refuse to let you purposefully sidetrack and burry the info I am posting by bring up your Trump derangement disorder. Get a life. Post on something other than ANYTHING I POST. You get bodied every time you do this, showing how little you know to anyone reading. So yeah, to anyone reading.. Here is some REALNESS for you: the system is using this virus (which is no more deadly than a bad seasonal flu) to push their globalist eugenic agenda further down field than we even know..
——————————
Oregon weaponizes Child Protective Services against a Lindsay Graham, of Salem, who opened her shop so her stylists can work.. (who now faces a $14,000 fine)

CPS search her home and interviewed her children WITH NO PARENT PRESENT.

Full Video:

——————————
Broward County, Florida Administrator Bertha Henry recently discussed a new Coronavirus proposal “that would substantially increase not only the tracing but more testing and case management and isolation, for you, when we have to go into some of these ALF’s (assisted living facilities) and move people out or go into family homes like in some of these, where we’re going into some of these homes, and we have to separate an individual to isolate them they need, you know, we need to make sure that they get care, that they have food, that they have support to be isolated from their home or their family for that 14-day period.”

The contact tracing initiative is headed by George Soros and Bill Gates, with Chelsea Clinton on its board
——————————
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot pledges allegiance to the New World Order during Coronavirus Pandemic

In their own words. This is the ignition of world wide tyranny. COVID-1984 is showing us what I and many others have been saying for YEARS, decades even. A world wide technocratic tyranny is here
——————————
Woman arrested, child ripped out of her hands and thrown to the ground in NY Subway for not wearing her mask *properly*

——————————
Bill Gates ran a Coronavirus simulation in late 2019 called the “Event 201” pandemic

There’s been a recent pattern of Democratic governors persistently sending coronavirus patients to nursing homes, which were already hot spots of Covid-19 deaths, putting the elderly — an especially vulnerable population to ANY respiratory illness — in a completely UNNECESSARY RISK of death. It’s sick to see Democrats drag these draconian lockdowns out and make this PLANNEDEMIC as bad as possible by sending the infected to nursing homes JUST TO TRY TO GET BACK AT TRUMP and their eugenic NWO plan. NY Gov. Cuomo’s handling of the nursing homes has been a disaster. Thousands of people lives might not have been lost except for these tragic policies.
——————————
Professor Dr. Sunetra Gupta, Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology, Oxford University

"[Interviewer: But COVID-19 is very contagious, doctor ...] Yes, like a cold - people die of it in old people's homes. So far you haven't counted them, but now you do. Last year there were more than 500,000 pneumonia worldwide. In Africa, a million could be infected with meningitis, which is transmitted by spit - and the planes come and go. Nobody cares. There are 135,000 people infected with tuberculosis in Latin America, and none are upset. When someone makes a lot of noise about something like Corona ... I think it is all very dramatized. From day one, I said the numbers weren't right - like back then with swine flu”

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/18/2020 8:52:14 AM

"Here is some REALNESS for you: the system is using this virus (which is no more deadly than a bad seasonal flu) to push their globalist eugenic agenda further down field than we even know"

....and, the system is run by who? Not the guy that's mobilizing the military to ensure rapid vaccination administration....and will profit off of that vaccine. That guy doesn't sound like someone that's using the virus to push an agenda....an now it's too derailing right? You don't wanna talk about it because militarized administration of a rapidly developed vaccine has nothing to do with the "pandemic" topic?

Be still....fear not....god will protect your white nationalist bullshit.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/18/2020 9:46:36 AM

You think the President “runs the system”? Lol you have A LOT TO LEARN!

Again, it’s a terrible move by Trump and hopefully he pulls back from it. But to say he “runs the system” is laughably naive.

Again with the “white nationalist” name calling. It truly is hilarious that you think you can speak on me and my family as if you were our neighbor! (Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/8/2020 9:40:55 AM) All you are doing is showing how brain dead the liberal media has you. I love my country + know that democrats own the media (and of course that it’s 95% backwards), to you HAS TO EQUAL “white nationalist”!! Lol! Man, my black wife must really hate her skin color because she is on the exact page as me! LOL!! How you do the mental gymnastics required to put that together is beyond me! Like gold medal level! Good job. (Heads up, this is a bait to get you to say one more word about my family)

Back on track BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT: Professor Dr. Sunetra Gupta, Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology, Oxford University

"[Interviewer: But COVID-19 is very contagious, doctor ...] Yes, like a cold - people die of it in old people's homes. So far you haven't counted them, but now you do. Last year there were more than 500,000 pneumonia worldwide. In Africa, a million could be infected with meningitis, which is transmitted by spit - and the planes come and go. Nobody cares. There are 135,000 people infected with tuberculosis in Latin America, and none are upset. When someone makes a lot of noise about something like Corona ... I think it is all very dramatized. From day one, I said the numbers weren't right - like back then with swine flu”

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/18/2020 2:23:27 PM

I realize that you believe that some cabal of Jews run the system, and that you're worried they're gonna flood the country with immigrants in order to destroy the white race. This is what you're referring to when you talk about NWO Globalist Eugenics. But then that makes trumpy their puppet, what a conundrum for you.

I also realize that you like to throw your wife in front of the bus anytime your white nationalism gets called out. I'm sure she's fearful of disagreeing with a paranoid white nationalist with guns, whose typical line of defense is to drag her out as a token. How does mom and dad and siblings feel about your white nationalism?

As for Sunetra, it's called theoretical epidemiology for a reason:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/5ff6469a-6dd8-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/18/2020 2:54:08 PM

Youre lost. So many misguided assumptions that you can’t even believe what you are saying. When a liberal gets boxed in with facts and logic, they scream racism and attack Trump. It’s a beautiful thing to see!

RFID BRACELET ONCE YOU HAVE HAD THE US666 & EU666 VACCINATION

This is happening. Regardless of the hysterical delusions of SonofSam and IPXninja.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/18/2020 3:21:25 PM

You posted a video of people theorizing about mass militarized forced vaccinations after admitting that trump's threatened to do just that!

Keep chasing yur tail dude.

And thanks for the warning!

jesus is king!

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/19/2020 9:59:00 AM

RECAP: Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2020 12:50:08 AM

Babylon are up to something..... Stopping the free movement of people and actioning martial law... For a flu virus no more deadly then any other Flu virus? If you believe that, then you may have the virus.... Lol

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/15/2020 6:48:59 PM

My thoughts exactly brotha @ Garveys

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2020 10:27:39 AM

Exactly @GA

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 4/7/2020 8:00:18 PM

Now they wanna test pon Africa. This is why I love knowledge - to spot dem dutty tricks

"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden. Therefore, remove yourself as far from ignorance as possible and seek as far as possible to be intelligent.” - Marcus Garvey I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/8/2020 12:03:43 AM

Candace Owens, a black woman and conservative exposed the big lie this week that hospitals are required to call all deaths COVid19 death if the person that dies tests positive for the virus even if they die from another cause like cancer, a heart attack, stroke, or a mother that accidently smothers her baby. This week a baby and mother were positive for the virus but the mother accidently smother the baby so they called it a COVID death.

Im starting to sense somthing very sinister going on behind all the fear and confusion of babylon. They easily shut down the entire world, now americans are losing their jobs, relying on goverment "stimulus" check that should be cashed by the people by the end of moth but we will see. Relying on the governemt too much is a good way for them to have too much power to abuse.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Eternal_vigilance

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/8/2020 2:13:06 AM

The response by Ivory Coast make I laugh and make I proud

Save Africa from this at all costs

Messenger: DoN RaStA Sent: 4/22/2020 2:02:32 PM

I think this whole “virus” is just a babylon scheme trying to lower population of black and other minorities and it could just be 5g but it is babylonian in origin for sure

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 5/8/2020 4:17:24 AM

Jah has correct method of population control.
Natural immunity is available to all who follow the narrow path.
Live spelt backwards is evil.

The wages of sin is death.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/9/2020 11:24:53 AM

Big Ups Hemphill! I give thanks for an alternative view and information. COVID-1984 haha true... Some people are making big dollars right now, and they'll make more again when the economy gets back on tract and again when the NWO is more, if not fully, established. Mo money mo money mo money.

Ah but its not just the money... Its about social control ain't it? All that data that is being collected right now. Every purchase, every click on the internet. All the data that maps out how people will act and react to this pandemic and the details there of. How much freedom are people willing to trade for security? One giant sociology experiment...

Theres probably some tech dude out there working on the COVID-1984 algorithm right now.

I've only watched the two doctor video you posted so far, good video. I had been telling people some of the same points that those doctors made and some people had bad reactions to what I had to say. I even had to leave my home for a few days, got kicked out, because my empress was caught up in the hype and she felt that I was not taking enough precautions; like walking across the road to the other side walk when some people came walking our way. Shes calmed down a lot since then, got off the CV media feed; I give thanks for that! Nothing but babylon badmind business and hyped up propaganda.

So again I do give thanks Hemphill for the info on this COVID-1984 (true word sound on that lol) I'm not a doctor, I have studied health and wellness for years however, so it is nice to have those doctors and others to back up the things I've been saying and to know I'm not alone in how I view this situation that's been forced down on us.

Blessings to you and yours
RastafarI

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/10/2020 1:45:46 AM

Funny how when people have different views they often feel that the other person hasn't done any research. It is from my research on the virus, how deadly it is (97% or more of the people who get it survive it) that made me notice how it was getting too hyped up in the news and social media.

Numbers change daily. The count changes with the counters and it changes as new data comes in; it's estimations and the numbers will rise and fall.

I like the video for the questions the doctors raise such as: Never in history have we had a lockdown like this, even with viruses that were more deadly, so why mass lockdown? Why quarantine the healthy, when the healthy would build immunity to the virus? Why are doctors being pressured to write the cause of a persons death as CV when they died of other causes?

There are many things that don't add up right. And if you do try and add it up, it equals out to NWO. Babylon is building bro. They coming to plug people right into their matrix and so many are lining up; some just lining up because there's a line to stand in... like a bunch of lemmings.

JAH Love and Guidance

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/10/2020 3:39:38 PM

The virus is dangerous and contagious but I do believe babylon could be using it advance their control over the people.

—————————————————————

Literally EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE agrees that this virus is not the most dangerous thing at play here, except 2 people who refuse to get off the mainstream media narrative! IPXninja and SonofMan, who have always held this position of completely agreeing with WHATEVER the media says, continue to advocate for the lockdowns, ridiculous “social distancing” measures (even when Babylon deploys drones to enforce it), and wearing a tee shirt mask in public.. It really makes me wonder.. Are these two simply incapable of seeing or speaking on anything other than what’s on TV? Or do they simply have to argue with anything that I say on default?... I have to go with the latter.. If ANYONE ELSE where to bring up the points and facts I have, and some even did, they wouldn’t, and didn’t, argue tooth and bone against it. I think they have it in their delusional minds that I am the scourge of the earth and see it as their responsibility to resist WHATEVER I say, no matter the subject, or facts for that matter.. These two were silent on this subject, and the forum in general, until I came in to put forward some of what is REALLY going on with this PLANNEDEMIC. It’s been very interesting dealing with this tandem for the last year or so.. I have learned a lot about the stranglehold the mainstream media still has on people and why the system is still growing and moving on plans..

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/19/2020 3:20:02 PM

I could care less what others agree with as long as they're not touting bullshit medical knowledge as a means of trying to covertly spread their white nationalist rhetoric.

Do I agree that the virus has dubious origins and the whole thing's fishy...sure, it feels that way, but the bottom line is I just don't know where it came from, and neither do you. But it is real, it is killing people, and it is yet to be well understood

COVID-19: There have been approximately 318,857 deaths reported worldwide. In the U.S, 90,369 people have died of COVID-19, as of May 19, 2020.*

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

In the U.S., from Oct. 1, 2019 – Apr. 4, 2020, the CDC estimates that 24,000 to 62,000 people died from the flu. (The CDC does not know the exact number because the flu is not a reportable disease in most parts of the U.S.)

The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, people do not have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher than that of most strains of the flu.

*This information comes from the Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases map developed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/19/2020 5:50:31 PM

You’re simply an idiot if you think 100’s of doctors, many of which have PHD’s are spewing “BS medical knowledge”. What is your medical degree to be able to so swiftly dismiss their info, perspectives, and experience as BS, let alone white nationalist rhetoric?? Lol that’s just silly. Triggered much?? You must be so incredibly educated! ... or just extremely indoctrinated.

What is truly hilarious is that in your own words you just expressed my point all along. This is less deadly than the flu! Especially when you take into account the purposefully faulty COVID death reporting procedures. Which brings in the question: Why the lockdowns? Why the extremely draconian measures? Everyone else here sees that except you two.. Remember: Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/8/2020 12:03:43 AM

Candace Owens, a black woman and conservative exposed the big lie this week that hospitals are required to call all deaths COVid19 death if the person that dies tests positive for the virus even if they die from another cause like cancer, a heart attack, stroke, or a mother that accidently smothers her baby. This week a baby and mother were positive for the virus but the mother accidently smother the baby so they called it a COVID death.

Im starting to sense somthing very sinister going on behind all the fear and confusion of babylon. They easily shut down the entire world, now americans are losing their jobs, relying on goverment "stimulus" check that should be cashed by the people by the end of moth but we will see. Relying on the governemt too much is a good way for them to have too much power to abuse.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Eternal_vigilance

So that must be “white nationalist rhetoric” too huh? Candace Owens is a much bigger Trump supporter and conservative activist than I ever will be!! And jessep86 must be bringing “white nationalist rhetoric” too for posting that huh??

And Dr. Ngozi Ezike must be supporting “white nationalist rhetoric” when she confirmed Candace Owens message, huh??

Are you able to comprehend how ridiculous and desperate you are in saying that this is “white nationalist rhetoric”?? You’re not mentally sound if you’re being sincere with those accusations. I think you just can’t stand that I’m right, and have been on A LOT of things. Some vendetta you have. It’s getting the best of you. You’re slipping.

I don’t even care about being right over you, that was done long ago. I’m just giving people here the side of the story that is buried, censored, and banned by the corporate media you serve. And by the looks of things, people are great full for it! Well except for you two loonies! Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/20/2020 11:51:06 AM

Very interesting on Bill Gates.... Give thanks Iah.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/9/2020 11:24:53 AM

Big Ups Hemphill! I give thanks for an alternative view and information.
So again I do give thanks Hemphill for the info on this COVID-1984 (true word sound on that lol)

Hmmmmmm.. These Pro Africa EVERYTHING, Black Ras Tafari must be supporting “covert white nationalist rhetoric” for giving thanks to me for the info then huh?? LOL!!

Where are your thanks? Where are your revelations? ...... People can simply tune in CNN and hear your words..

Won’t find this on CNN: Professor Michael T. Osterholm, Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota

"I'm not a friend of lockdown. Anyone who imposes something like this must also say when and how to pick it up again. Since we have to assume that the virus will be with us for a long time, I wonder when we will return to normal? You can't keep schools and day care centers closed until the end of the year. Because it will take at least that long until we have a vaccine. Italy has imposed a lockdown and has the opposite effect. They quickly reached their capacity limits, but did not slow down the virus spread within the lockdown. A lockdown is a measure of political despair, because with coercive measures you think you are going to get further than with the creation of reason. "

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I