Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=41

The Pandemic

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 5/8/2020 4:17:24 AM

Jah has correct method of population control.
Natural immunity is available to all who follow the narrow path.
Live spelt backwards is evil.

The wages of sin is death.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/8/2020 7:29:41 PM

Video:Nevada nurse who came to NYC to work on the coronavirus frontlines claims minority patients are being murdered by negligent doctors misplacing ventilator tubes and giving unnecessary defibrillation, but 'nobody cares'

Inflate the “numbers”, increase the “deaths”, prolong the lockdown, secure control and tyranny... Welcome to the NWO

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/8/2020 10:35:01 PM

A great podcast detailing the WORLD WIDE AWAKENING AND PROTEST MOVEMENT against COVID-1984. From Del Bigtree bringing many many things together!

1000’s of doctors exposing the fact that this virus is no more deadly than a bad season influenza.

When will people here remove themselves from the stranglehold of the mainstream media?? This isn’t Rasta the behavior I see here of people refusing the movement of the people and supporting the system locking down the world... straight backwards..

The media that has you all fooled is saying these protests are nothing but racist white supremacists dumbass trump supporters.. couldn’t be further from the truth! When will y’all wake the fuck up?

Look up Dr. Zach Bush. Mind blowing!!

From ANOTHER DR!! Dr. Jeff Barke: “What if the experts are wrong? What if quarantining the healthy doesn’t actually save lives? What if wearing a mask in public is not effective?”
“My name is Dr. Jeff Barke and I’m here representing thousands of physicians across the country whose voices are being silenced because we don’t agree with the mainstream media and the experts who are telling us what to do,” he continued. “Never in the history of this great republic have we quarantined the healthy. Never in the history of this great republic did we tell churchgoers that it’s illegal for you to exercise your First Amendment right of freedom of religion yet at the same time it’s essential to keep pot dispensaries open.” “As we see the statistics come in, we’re realizing that the fatality rate of this virus is in the ballpark of a bad seasonal influenza,” he stated. “What we’re also knowing is that just like other respiratory viral illnesses in the past, we get over this virus by achieving herd immunity. We can never achieve herd immunity by keeping the herd quarantined.”

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/8/2020 11:05:19 PM

And here is the KICKER! You (IPXninja) wants us to listen to Dr. Fauci?? Ok.. Check out this quote from him! “This suggests that the overall clinical outcomes of COVID-19 are more similar to those of sever seasonal flu (with a death rate of about 0.1%) or pandemic flu (similar to those of 1957 and 1968) than an illness like SARS or MERS in which the death rates were 9 to 10% and 36% respectively.”

Hmmmmmm.. it’s almost like I REPORTED THAT WEEKS AGO!

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/9/2020 2:04:40 AM

Here’s the last 10 minuets of the podcast since I know none of you will actually watch it..

Maybe this is within your attention span and could maybe, just maybe, and hopefully spark you to watch the science masterclass this man puts on about virology and this pandemic.. can’t say I never tried.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/9/2020 11:24:53 AM

Big Ups Hemphill! I give thanks for an alternative view and information. COVID-1984 haha true... Some people are making big dollars right now, and they'll make more again when the economy gets back on tract and again when the NWO is more, if not fully, established. Mo money mo money mo money.

Ah but its not just the money... Its about social control ain't it? All that data that is being collected right now. Every purchase, every click on the internet. All the data that maps out how people will act and react to this pandemic and the details there of. How much freedom are people willing to trade for security? One giant sociology experiment...

Theres probably some tech dude out there working on the COVID-1984 algorithm right now.

I've only watched the two doctor video you posted so far, good video. I had been telling people some of the same points that those doctors made and some people had bad reactions to what I had to say. I even had to leave my home for a few days, got kicked out, because my empress was caught up in the hype and she felt that I was not taking enough precautions; like walking across the road to the other side walk when some people came walking our way. Shes calmed down a lot since then, got off the CV media feed; I give thanks for that! Nothing but babylon badmind business and hyped up propaganda.

So again I do give thanks Hemphill for the info on this COVID-1984 (true word sound on that lol) I'm not a doctor, I have studied health and wellness for years however, so it is nice to have those doctors and others to back up the things I've been saying and to know I'm not alone in how I view this situation that's been forced down on us.

Blessings to you and yours
RastafarI

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/9/2020 1:15:21 PM

Oh man! Great to hear that! Truly refreshing!

I find it so unfortunate that this info gets swept under the rug as conspiracy or whatever.. I don’t even really blame people for it though as we have been conditioned to think like this. When YouTube said that they would delete any video that went against the World Health Organization on this Virus, it all just sunk in for me.. They are really pushing this thing hard. Like I’ve never seen before. I like how you said it! “All the data that maps out how people will act and react to this pandemic and the details there of. How much freedom are people willing to trade for security? One giant sociology experiment...“ Too true Rasta! One thing that really highlights this is how they have closed down religious services as “non-essential” while alcohol bars have began to open back up and marijuana dispensaries have stayed open.. like “how much will people take, what can we remove and get away with?” They hate people of faith... blatant there

I haven’t had the same issue that you did with your family, being forced to leave for a bit because you weren’t scared of this thing, but most of my family (mother, father, sister) is in the boat of alternative info on this is all conspiracy.. but at the same time they are fed up with the lockdown.

There are good Doctors out there doing the best they can to fight this and expose the media’s hysteria.. it’s just they are being silenced through internet censorship. I hope the videos I posted above don’t get removed because they really drive in that this lockdown and quarantine of the healthy isn’t based on medical science and is a completely unprecedented situation...

Did you know that in 1968 there was a pandemic called the Hong Kong Flu that killed well over a 100,000 people. It was pretty bad.. but healthy people weren’t quarantined and the world wasn’t lockdown with economies crashing.. You know what did happen DURING that pandemic? 500,000 people going to WOODSTOCK music festival! Living for days, next to and *on top of* one another lol.. They didn’t let fear destroy their humanity and cries of freedom..

Anyway, thank you for the kind words and checking out the info/videos I posted!!

Bless UP

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/9/2020 6:35:41 PM

I've heard of the Hong Kong Flu, I don't recall that it was during woodstock. Been living so long in a hippy town, haha I wonder what it would be like where I live if there was no woodstock?

Went back in the thread and sighted the word "PLANdemic". Haha! More true word sound Iyah.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/9/2020 11:16:46 PM

The video with the two doctors is full of false data. Anyone can simply look at the numbers online and see that Norway and Sweden are far apart in confirmed cases and deaths.

This info would be refreshing if it wasn't so easy to debunk. If you're not going to take the time to do a little research then what's the point of buying in. Watching videos online and trusting them as truth is the same as picking up a Bible and taking it literally....gives people some comfort to just believe.

It is always better to admit that there's a lot of things that we just don't know.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 5/10/2020 1:20:29 AM

The mainstream liberal media is lying to you. Accept that.

1000’s of doctors are speaking out. And being silenced by the same liberal media you cite.

Dr. Zach Bush you will not “debunk”. 100%. Watch the video.

And as far as Sweden goes, the World Health Organization says that Sweden's strategy in fighting Covid-19 represents the best possible 'future model' for countries to follow in adapting society to the virus after coming out of lockdown....

Hmmm.. so what is it?? WHO can’t be disagreed with, but you say Sweden is far behind and the data is wrong... so which is it??

You just CANT admit that I am right here, and have been all along. I have always told you and others that the headlines and mainstream liberal media talking points you regurgitate are dead wrong.. now Doctors around the world are exposing that FACT with COVID-1984 but you CANT admit I am, and have been right about it... to do so would shatter your safe space bubble reality and you can’t face that.

The data is in, the facts are here. YOU ARE WRONG! COVID-1984 is no more dangerous than a bad seasonal flu and ALL DATA SHOWS THIS (as testified by MANY PHD Doctors and even Dr. Fauci who IPXninja said we should listen to) and the lockdowns are pure tyranny and a power move by the NWO

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 268

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I